Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- Sessions in US shopping apps jumped 66% in Q4 2020 Posted on January 29, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report from Apptopia.
- Downloads of Signal and Telegram apps surge as WhatsApp announces privacy changes Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer 6 million found Apptopia.
- Health and fitness app installs were up 37% during peak-lockdown Posted on October 27, 2020 by Anne Freer These are the findings of a new report from Penthera and Apptopia.
- Big hike in app sessions for banking and investment apps during lockdowns Posted on October 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...on finch apps according to research by app marketing platform Adjust and app intelligence provider Apptopia.
- TikTok competitor Triller may have inflated user numbers Posted on October 05, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, Apptopia estimates of lifetime installs of Triller puts it at 52 million, which is a fifth of the company’s....
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million....
- Monthly active users of US food delivery apps down 13% Posted on March 11, 2020 by Anne Freer 3% in monthly active users since May 2019, according to brand new data released by Apptopia.
- You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
RT @adjustcom: Banking, finance and payment apps this year have seen a surge in activity as consumers use their mobile devices to help mana…(about 1 minutes ago)
@perchcredit Congrats on the success, Perch team! 🍻(about 2 days ago)
New addition to the #fintech space: @perchcredit. The iOS app, which launched in December, is a new way to build an… https://t.co/9NoYO1uhxO(about 2 days ago)
Finance/#fintech apps hit record highs for both downloads and user sessions in Q4. Downloads increased 15.2% YoY, s… https://t.co/snGqcSJiZM(about 2 days ago)
Zash Global Media and Entertainment has acquired @Lomotif, a video editing app with social features not unlike TikT… https://t.co/8iPvkTNbkI(about 2 days ago)
- Fintech growth & success strategies according to industry experts Posted on 25th February 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Making omnichannel real - Advice from Belk, the fastest growing U.S. brick n' mortar retailer app Posted on 25th February 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Apptopia Intelligence Generator: Free research tool for smarter investing Posted on 22nd February 2021 (about 7 days ago)
- Health & Fitness app performance January '21: Device-connected apps see revenue grow Posted on 19th February 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- What marketers get wrong about branding - Lessons from Klarna's CMO Posted on 18th February 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.