Apptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals.
Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
- Radar – A market intelligence monitor for the app ecosystem. Benchmark against your market and uncover new trends. Build and monitor the market that is most relevant for your business. Receive continuous updates on competitive intelligence, market insight and real-time alerts.
- Sales Prospector – An automated pipeline for the app ecosystem. Find targeted leads quickly with the broadest dataset available on over 7 million apps and 2,900 SDKs. Sales Prospector updates your personalized pipeline in real-time with new leads.
- X Ray – Gives you access to classification tags for every app and game in the mobile ecosystem to help provide a bone-deep understanding of the elements that make an app successful. It uses machine learning to automatically tag an app’s product elements such as functions, features, monetization, game play and themes.
- Review Analysis – Get actionable insights from over 1.5 billion user reviews. Identify trends and address them before they grow into a larger problem. It’s hard to derive insight from tens of thousands of reviews. We allow you to filter through the noise and quickly focus on the reviews which are most relevant for what you’re trying to learn.
- Search Intelligence – Insights on paid and organic search results for 75k+ keywords. Uncover the most effective keywords for your business and maximize your app’s visibility. Learn which branded or non-branded keywords drive the most downloads. Keep an eye on your competitors’ keyword movements and catch changes as they happen.
- Alpha Intelligence – Investment intelligence from the app ecosystem with flexible integration. Spot signals ahead of the curve. Our app intelligence is a leading indicator of future company performance, and integrates into tools you already use for new ideas and market monitoring.
For costs and more specifics, please visit our Pricing Page.
Get data for free
Publishers can get a data report on five apps of their choosing via Apptopia’s Free Competitive Intelligence Report. Investors can get a free correlation analysis on a company of their choosing. To subscribe to their weekly insights newsletter, click here.
Apptopia is trusted by today’s top companies and brands such as Google, Visa, Coca-Cola, Target, Zoom, NBC, Unity Technologies, Microsoft, Adobe, Glu, Andreesen Horowitz and Facebook. Transparency and sustainability as it pertains to Apptopia’s data collection and estimation are of the utmost importance to the company and its employees. No personal identifiable information has ever been used or collected and the plan is to keep it that way. The company takes pride in this and will continue to build its business the right way, keeping its clients unexposed to unnecessary risk.
Apptopia lists available jobs and company benefits here, with openings in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and more.
- Marketing & Strategy
- Sales & Corporate Development
- Equity Analysts & Quants
- Venture Capital & PE Firms
- Benchmark against your market
- Track your competitors' performance
- Discover trends in cross app usage
- Uncover ideal target accounts
- Enrich your sales outreach
- New leads sent straight to your inbox
- Scale your sourcing efforts
- Evaluate investment opportunities
- Stay updated on performance milestones
850 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02127
Tolstoho Lva 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
Chinese apps gain popularity in the US despite data privacy concerns Posted on May 03, 2023 by Anne Freer Charting success According to recent data from app experts Apptopia, only 10 out of the 500 most downloaded apps so far in 2023 are from Chinese companies.
You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Travel industry could have a disappointing Q2, but BKNG's Agoda is bucking the trend Mobile app data from Apptopia indicates a disappointing Q2 for the U.S. travel industry. Right now stock prices for companies like Booking.com, United Airlines and, Marriott are up year-over-year but their...
- How Tubi, Audiomack, Hopper outperform bigger brand competitors The BRAG Index for Q1 2023 is live today and recognizes Tubi, Audiomack, Hopper, Temu, and TikTok rank #1 in their respective categories for the highest Brand-Relative-App-Growth Ratio.
- Top QSR apps in the U.S. for April 2023 by Downloads The original article is posted at QSR Magazine, where I write a monthly column.
- The answers to your next advertising play are now in Market Explorer Your competitors' advertising activity is now available in Market Explorer. This means that when you go to Market Overview to see how your competitors performed last month, you can answer questions...
- Cut Your Sales Cycle in Half with App Reviews Negative app reviews are the voice of missed revenue.
Influencer Marketing Intelligence & Analytics
iOS 14-proof advertising analytics
We turn consumer data into product advantage.
We grow your ASO performance
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apptopia representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.