Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- Sessions in US shopping apps jumped 66% in Q4 2020 Posted on January 29, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report from Apptopia.
- Downloads of Signal and Telegram apps surge as WhatsApp announces privacy changes Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer 6 million found Apptopia.
- Health and fitness app installs were up 37% during peak-lockdown Posted on October 27, 2020 by Anne Freer These are the findings of a new report from Penthera and Apptopia.
- Big hike in app sessions for banking and investment apps during lockdowns Posted on October 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...on finch apps according to research by app marketing platform Adjust and app intelligence provider Apptopia.
- TikTok competitor Triller may have inflated user numbers Posted on October 05, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, Apptopia estimates of lifetime installs of Triller puts it at 52 million, which is a fifth of the company’s....
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million....
- Monthly active users of US food delivery apps down 13% Posted on March 11, 2020 by Anne Freer 3% in monthly active users since May 2019, according to brand new data released by Apptopia.
- Top verticals for mobile marketers in 2021 Posted on March 08, 2021 According to a recent survey conducted by Apptopia, 94.
- You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
@JungleJorge2 Thanks @JungleJorge2 !(about 14 minutes ago)
RT @hannah__arms: Exciting day at the (virtual) office 😎 @Apptopia @ABSCapital https://t.co/5rmQGIZcO8(about 18 minutes ago)
Data via Apptopia https://t.co/2lBk9QoYZy(about 25 minutes ago)
RT @TessRachel: With the biggest smile across my face, I am so happy to share that Apptopia has closed our Series C round, having raised $2…(about 51 minutes ago)
@OurielOhayon @Thomasbcn @AdamBlacker25 @data_ladies @eliransapir Thanks for your support, @OurielOhayon! Cheers.(about 1 hour ago)
- How Garena Free Fire keeps players happy and engaged 3+ years later Posted on 05th May 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- As sports betting becomes legal in more US states, FanDuel & DraftKings lose mobile app market share Posted on 03rd May 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- SHEIN accelerates app growth, further distancing itself from competitors Posted on 30th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Coinbase IPO propels the app into consecutive days of record-breaking usage Posted on 22nd April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How mobile game development borrows from hip hop's remix culture Posted on 21st April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.