Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Marketing, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
People spent 85 billion hours using WhatsApp over the last 3 months Posted on August 22, 2018 by Andy Boxall This astonishing statistic comes from research company Apptopia using its new Sessions data, and shows the worldwide popularity of the messaging app.
Latest data shows self-care app installations up 36%, revenue up 40% Posted on April 04, 2018 by Andy Boxall Revenue and installations of self-care apps is rising at a fast rate, according to data from Apptopia.
Week in Review - What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on November 03, 2017 by Anne Freier According to Apptopia research, featured apps performed better than featured gaming apps in terms of downloads.
Downloads are much higher for apps featured in the App Store during weekdays Posted on October 30, 2017 by Anne Freier What does it mean for a developer to be featured on the App Store? App intelligence platform Apptopia sought to find out.
Top mobile game publishers earn most revenue from in-app purchases, not advertising Posted on May 03, 2017 by Andy Boxall Apptopia looked at five of the biggest names in mobile gaming, investigating performance over the previous....
How China uses tech to sort its waste https://t.co/MZtFTVNeW4(about 3 days ago)
Google launches new social network, Shoelace. https://t.co/AsZ1YHzbZP(about 4 days ago)
AppLovin acquires SafeDK. SafeDK had raised $5.8 million so far. https://t.co/1O6twOrtYV(about 6 days ago)
Interested in understanding SVOD performance to help inform your investment decisions? App data is a strong indicat… https://t.co/C2Cl2PDHqZ(about 6 days ago)
TikTok is closing in one one billion downloads globally (excluding Android devices in China). https://t.co/pk0xwwFbXV(about 6 days ago)
- Turo takes off Posted on 02nd July 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Travel planning may be shifting from OTAs to brands Posted on 26th June 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Retrospective on Uber's poor Q1 Posted on 13th June 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Health & Fitness App Revenue Reached $385 Million Globally in Q1 2019, Up 18% YOY Posted on 06th June 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- U.S. accounts for less than 1% of Huawei's Android downloads Posted on 30th May 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.