Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- Spikes in meditation app sessions may not be related to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on June 19, 2020 by Anne Freer But now research from Apptopia reveals that these apps saw a similar rise in popularity as before the outbreak.
- Signal encrypted messaging app sees spike in downloads amidst US protests Posted on June 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to Apptopia, the app was downloaded 37,000 times at the end of May and 121,000 times since May 25th.
- Demand for delivery tracking apps skyrockets due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on April 29, 2020 by Anne Freer ...demand are 17TRACK, Parcel, AfterShip Package Tracker, Parcels and ParcelTrack, according to insights by Apptopia.
- Video streaming app Quibi is downloaded 1.15 million times in first week Posted on April 17, 2020 by Anne Freer 15 million times in just seven days, according to data by Apptopia.
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million....
- Gaming community app downloads and revenues rising rapidly Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer Now data by Apptopia reveals that game live stream and communication apps like Twitch, Mixer, Caffeine and Discord....
- News app downloads skyrocket during Covid-19 pandemic Posted on March 20, 2020 by Anne Freer According to Apptopia research, the news apps NewsBreak and SmartNews saw downloads shoot up mid-March to over 200%....
- Monthly active users of US food delivery apps down 13% Posted on March 11, 2020 by Anne Freer 3% in monthly active users since May 2019, according to brand new data released by Apptopia.
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
RT @peggyanne: The regional explosion in shopping app use turns up the pressure on marketers to get personal to keep users coming back. (@…(about 7 hours ago)
Since June 29 (the day the gov't of India banned TikTok) new installs of TikTok have fallen approximately 26% and D… https://t.co/f8fVkgw3FI(about 8 hours ago)
RT @PollenVC: Mobile app intelligence: what it is & why it matters https://t.co/KH0pTxzemY via @Apptopia(about 12 hours ago)
.@animocabrands has acquired games publisher @GameeApp for an undisclosed sum of money. GAMEE generates revenue t… https://t.co/cBfxRIJm8Z(about 13 hours ago)
The people who use the Quibi app, like the Quibi app. https://t.co/xOxDzLu5ZJ(about 1 day ago)
- Vacation rental apps rebound; Vrbo sees 113% spike in new installs Posted on 26th June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 5 reasons mobile marketing leaders should prioritize competitive intelligence Posted on 24th June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Edtech apps see surge in new users during quarantine Posted on 18th June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- New: Integration Passport puts Apptopia data into your most used tools Posted on 17th June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Calm records 120% more app sessions than Headspace during quarantine Posted on 16th June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.