Apptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals.
Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
- Radar – A market intelligence monitor for the app ecosystem. Benchmark against your market and uncover new trends. Build and monitor the market that is most relevant for your business. Receive continuous updates on competitive intelligence, market insight and real-time alerts.
- Sales Prospector – An automated pipeline for the app ecosystem. Find targeted leads quickly with the broadest dataset available on over 7 million apps and 2,900 SDKs. Sales Prospector updates your personalized pipeline in real-time with new leads.
- X Ray – Gives you access to classification tags for every app and game in the mobile ecosystem to help provide a bone-deep understanding of the elements that make an app successful. It uses machine learning to automatically tag an app’s product elements such as functions, features, monetization, game play and themes.
- Review Analysis – Get actionable insights from over 1.5 billion user reviews. Identify trends and address them before they grow into a larger problem. It’s hard to derive insight from tens of thousands of reviews. We allow you to filter through the noise and quickly focus on the reviews which are most relevant for what you’re trying to learn.
- Search Intelligence – Insights on paid and organic search results for 75k+ keywords. Uncover the most effective keywords for your business and maximize your app’s visibility. Learn which branded or non-branded keywords drive the most downloads. Keep an eye on your competitors’ keyword movements and catch changes as they happen.
- Alpha Intelligence – Investment intelligence from the app ecosystem with flexible integration. Spot signals ahead of the curve. Our app intelligence is a leading indicator of future company performance, and integrates into tools you already use for new ideas and market monitoring.
For costs and more specifics, please visit our Pricing Page.
Get data for free
Publishers can get a data report on five apps of their choosing via Apptopia’s Free Competitive Intelligence Report. Investors can get a free correlation analysis on a company of their choosing. To subscribe to their weekly insights newsletter, click here.
Apptopia is trusted by today’s top companies and brands such as Google, Visa, Coca-Cola, Target, Zoom, NBC, Unity Technologies, Microsoft, Adobe, Glu, Andreesen Horowitz and Facebook. Transparency and sustainability as it pertains to Apptopia’s data collection and estimation are of the utmost importance to the company and its employees. No personal identifiable information has ever been used or collected and the plan is to keep it that way. The company takes pride in this and will continue to build its business the right way, keeping its clients unexposed to unnecessary risk.
Apptopia lists available jobs and company benefits here, with openings in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and more.
- Marketing & Strategy
- Sales & Corporate Development
- Equity Analysts & Quants
- Venture Capital & PE Firms
- Benchmark against your market
- Track your competitors' performance
- Discover trends in cross app usage
- Uncover ideal target accounts
- Enrich your sales outreach
- New leads sent straight to your inbox
- Scale your sourcing efforts
- Evaluate investment opportunities
- Stay updated on performance milestones
850 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02127
Tolstoho Lva 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
BRAG Index III: Cracking the code to app growth and brand building Posted on June 23, 2023 by Anne Freer That’s why Digital TurbineandApptopiahave taken a closer look at common winning strategies among leading apps to find out just which....
You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
- Summer Retail Recap: Prime Day and competitive sales stimulate ecommerce In the midst of a slow-down in retail apps, Big Box retailers' mid-summer sales were effective in regaining consumer attention and competing with Amazon. This Prime Day, on July 11 and 12, shoppers...
- Rent v. Buy: What App Downloads indicate about home buyers today App downloads are a good proxy for home buyers "top of funnel", as net new installs of real estate and rental apps signify intent in one or the other. As housing market sentiment speculation continues,...
- App Store Search becomes a key channel for Streaming apps amid password-sharing crackdowns In our recent BRAG Index III with Digital Turbine, Peacock TV caught our attention as it outperformed Netflix, HBO Max, and Disney+ in Q1. Analysis revealed Peacock TV’s big secret to achieving these...
- Top QSR apps in the U.S. for May 2023 by Downloads The original article is posted at QSR Magazine, where I write a monthly column.
- June product updates: Competitive Intel and Prospecting June product updates are here and include improvements to two of our core tools: Market Explorer – for apps/publishers tracking competitors, and Report Builder – for mobile service providers...
Your App Store Optimization (ASO) KPIs on One Dashboard
Fully scalable analytics package
#1 ASO Tool for Apps & Games Driven by Data Science
Mobile marketing attribution and analytics
A Mobile-First Advertising Agency
The mobile data and analytics standard
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apptopia representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.