Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- Downloads and usage of transportation apps reveals shifting trends post-COVID-19 Posted on July 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ...number of consumers avoided public transport and ride-sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic, app expert Apptopia recently published data on mobile transpiration apps to predict how and when consumers would....
- AppsFlyer, Adjust, Apptopia & Mintegral discuss the latest app trends & opportunities [webinar] Posted on July 13, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...store for app marketing for the rest of 2020 and beyond? Join Mintegral alongside Appsflyer, Adjust & Apptopia for an exclusive, free webinar on the current state of app performance, mobile growth strategies,....
- Spikes in meditation app sessions may not be related to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on June 19, 2020 by Anne Freer But now research from Apptopia reveals that these apps saw a similar rise in popularity as before the outbreak.
- Signal encrypted messaging app sees spike in downloads amidst US protests Posted on June 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to Apptopia, the app was downloaded 37,000 times at the end of May and 121,000 times since May 25th.
- Demand for delivery tracking apps skyrockets due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on April 29, 2020 by Anne Freer ...demand are 17TRACK, Parcel, AfterShip Package Tracker, Parcels and ParcelTrack, according to insights by Apptopia.
- Video streaming app Quibi is downloaded 1.15 million times in first week Posted on April 17, 2020 by Anne Freer 15 million times in just seven days, according to data by Apptopia.
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million....
- Gaming community app downloads and revenues rising rapidly Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer Now data by Apptopia reveals that game live stream and communication apps like Twitch, Mixer, Caffeine and Discord....
- News app downloads skyrocket during Covid-19 pandemic Posted on March 20, 2020 by Anne Freer According to Apptopia research, the news apps NewsBreak and SmartNews saw downloads shoot up mid-March to over 200%....
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
LinkedIn has over 5 million daily active users on mobile alone. That's 5 million people that will have access to t… https://t.co/6Ec0mcYF0O(about 16 hours ago)
#Mulan, as a standalone purchase, brought in more revenue than a good portion of #DisneyPlus's monthly recurring re… https://t.co/oz3KmvQCOR(about 18 hours ago)
RT @AppsFlyer: AppsFlyer’s Tony Rafetto will be joining our friends at @Nativex and @Apptopia on October 15th to discuss the eCommerce app…(about 18 hours ago)
.@DraftKings and @FanDuel are 1A and 1B in the mobile app sportsbook world, but the launch of @BSSportsbook may cha… https://t.co/zPhyclkOSV(about 1 day ago)
RT @Nativex: Join us and our friends at @AppsFlyer and @Apptopia to discuss the current state of #ecommerce apps, emerging verticals, and k…(about 1 day ago)
- Sportsbook apps hit record downloads on back of Barstool Sportsbook launch Posted on 22nd September 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Mulan brings more revenue to Disney+ than any other release, still underwhelms Posted on 17th September 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Free mobile app intelligence report: competitive insights you can act on Posted on 15th September 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- IDFA Impact Survey: How the mobile app industry is preparing for iOS 14 Posted on 04th September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to build a chart-topping app using competitive mobile intelligence Posted on 03rd September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.