Apptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals.
Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
- Radar – A market intelligence monitor for the app ecosystem. Benchmark against your market and uncover new trends. Build and monitor the market that is most relevant for your business. Receive continuous updates on competitive intelligence, market insight and real-time alerts.
- Sales Prospector – An automated pipeline for the app ecosystem. Find targeted leads quickly with the broadest dataset available on over 7 million apps and 2,900 SDKs. Sales Prospector updates your personalized pipeline in real-time with new leads.
- X Ray – Gives you access to classification tags for every app and game in the mobile ecosystem to help provide a bone-deep understanding of the elements that make an app successful. It uses machine learning to automatically tag an app’s product elements such as functions, features, monetization, game play and themes.
- Review Analysis – Get actionable insights from over 1.5 billion user reviews. Identify trends and address them before they grow into a larger problem. It’s hard to derive insight from tens of thousands of reviews. We allow you to filter through the noise and quickly focus on the reviews which are most relevant for what you’re trying to learn.
- Search Intelligence – Insights on paid and organic search results for 75k+ keywords. Uncover the most effective keywords for your business and maximize your app’s visibility. Learn which branded or non-branded keywords drive the most downloads. Keep an eye on your competitors’ keyword movements and catch changes as they happen.
- Alpha Intelligence – Investment intelligence from the app ecosystem with flexible integration. Spot signals ahead of the curve. Our app intelligence is a leading indicator of future company performance, and integrates into tools you already use for new ideas and market monitoring.
For costs and more specifics, please visit our Pricing Page.
Get data for free
Publishers can get a data report on five apps of their choosing via Apptopia’s Free Competitive Intelligence Report. Investors can get a free correlation analysis on a company of their choosing. To subscribe to their weekly insights newsletter, click here.
Apptopia is trusted by today’s top companies and brands such as Google, Visa, Coca-Cola, Target, Zoom, NBC, Unity Technologies, Microsoft, Adobe, Glu, Andreesen Horowitz and Facebook. Transparency and sustainability as it pertains to Apptopia’s data collection and estimation are of the utmost importance to the company and its employees. No personal identifiable information has ever been used or collected and the plan is to keep it that way. The company takes pride in this and will continue to build its business the right way, keeping its clients unexposed to unnecessary risk.
Apptopia lists available jobs and company benefits here, with openings in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and more.
850 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02127
Tolstoho Lva 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
What components make for a successful app user acquisition strategy? Posted on May 17, 2022 by Anne Freer ...strategies. The latest BRAG(Brand Relative App Growth) Index from mobile growth platform Digital Turbine and Apptopia highlights how some of the top apps have managed to bolster their growth strategies despite....
Hopper surpassed Airbnb in active US users in 2021 Posted on March 15, 2022 by David Curry This data and more on the travel industry came from app intelligence firm Apptopia's 2021 travel trendlines report.
Instagram takes down Hyperlapse and Boomerang apps Posted on March 09, 2022 by Anne Freer Based on data from Apptopia, it seems Boomerang had amassed a sizeable audience of 301 million global downloads, compared....
Asian shopping apps dominated shopping landscape in 2021 Posted on February 07, 2022 by David Curry ...were split more evenly, with 23 million in Europe and 32 million in the US, according to data from Apptopia.
Dynamic ads are the key of crypto apps’ success Posted on April 26, 2022 According to Apptopia, in early 2021 alone, the Crypto user base doubled from 106 to 203 million.
Digital currencies 2022 playbook Posted on April 11, 2022 Adjust partnered with Apptopia to give you all the answers you need to make it big in the world of crypto apps.
Top verticals for mobile marketers in 2021 Posted on March 08, 2021 According to a recent survey conducted by Apptopia, 94.
You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
Crypto apps + Cash App quickly won consumer awareness and credibility by participating in pop culture, according to… https://t.co/Cl4Yd5KNgt(about 1 day ago)
@BusinessofApps shares the popular post-ATT strategies that Apptopia + @DigitalTurbine found apps using in our Bran… https://t.co/WdWFwifQtk(about 2 days ago)
Web3 apps in both app stores have grown 88% year-to-date. Find out which categories are releasing the most future-f… https://t.co/FsEEMVGFRb(about 2 days ago)
Congrats to @Tubi for claiming Top Transcender among Streaming apps in the Brand Relative App Growth Index 👑. Trans… https://t.co/rbODETHV7R(about 4 days ago)
Congrats to Streaming Video app "Leaders" in our Brand Relative App Growth Index: @HBOMax, @PeacockTV, @Netflix,… https://t.co/iXFV92OvVb(about 4 days ago)
- Top-performing fintech apps invest in cultural relevance Posted on 19th May 2022 (about 2 days ago)
- The number of Web3 apps available for download is growing almost 5x faster in 2022 than in 2021 Posted on 18th May 2022 (about 3 days ago)
- Tubi's secret weapon in the streaming wars is anime Posted on 16th May 2022 (about 5 days ago)
- Top QSR apps in the U.S. for April 2022 by Downloads Posted on 16th May 2022 (about 5 days ago)
- Chick-fil-A downloads spike when Tampa Bay Lightning win Posted on 13th May 2022 (about 1 week ago)