Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- Health and fitness app installs were up 37% during peak-lockdown Posted on October 27, 2020 by Anne Freer These are the findings of a new report from Penthera and Apptopia.
- Big hike in app sessions for banking and investment apps during lockdowns Posted on October 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...on finch apps according to research by app marketing platform Adjust and app intelligence provider Apptopia.
- TikTok competitor Triller may have inflated user numbers Posted on October 05, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, Apptopia estimates of lifetime installs of Triller puts it at 52 million, which is a fifth of the company’s....
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million....
- Monthly active users of US food delivery apps down 13% Posted on March 11, 2020 by Anne Freer 3% in monthly active users since May 2019, according to brand new data released by Apptopia.
- You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
Our Apptopia family has a lot to be thankful for this year, all due to our incredible team, partners, customers and… https://t.co/ia2DTLlaK7(about 3 days ago)
Slack's averaging about 1.4 million daily active users right now.(about 3 days ago)
RT @LenahanMadeline: Big increase in downloads and DAU for @DisneyPlus app. Daily downloads up 182% since last week— could this be the doin…(about 3 days ago)
Earlier this month, @BestBuy hit a new record for single-day app downloads during the much anticipated #PS5 release… https://t.co/hf2M3UE6NS(about 3 days ago)
#ICYMI Our co-founder & COO @JonathanCKay was on @Marketplace last night discussing the growth of dating apps durin… https://t.co/EUolqcgk9H(about 4 days ago)
- Best Buy app surpasses one million daily active users Posted on 25th November 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- October was a record-breaking month for home security apps Posted on 19th November 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Fringe news apps see big gains after election Posted on 12th November 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Podcast: Holiday retail in a pandemic Posted on 12th November 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Disney+ reaches 100M downloads and $285M IAP revenue in its first year Posted on 10th November 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.