Apptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals.
Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
- Radar – A market intelligence monitor for the app ecosystem. Benchmark against your market and uncover new trends. Build and monitor the market that is most relevant for your business. Receive continuous updates on competitive intelligence, market insight and real-time alerts.
- Sales Prospector – An automated pipeline for the app ecosystem. Find targeted leads quickly with the broadest dataset available on over 7 million apps and 2,900 SDKs. Sales Prospector updates your personalized pipeline in real-time with new leads.
- X Ray – Gives you access to classification tags for every app and game in the mobile ecosystem to help provide a bone-deep understanding of the elements that make an app successful. It uses machine learning to automatically tag an app’s product elements such as functions, features, monetization, game play and themes.
- Review Analysis – Get actionable insights from over 1.5 billion user reviews. Identify trends and address them before they grow into a larger problem. It’s hard to derive insight from tens of thousands of reviews. We allow you to filter through the noise and quickly focus on the reviews which are most relevant for what you’re trying to learn.
- Search Intelligence – Insights on paid and organic search results for 75k+ keywords. Uncover the most effective keywords for your business and maximize your app’s visibility. Learn which branded or non-branded keywords drive the most downloads. Keep an eye on your competitors’ keyword movements and catch changes as they happen.
- Alpha Intelligence – Investment intelligence from the app ecosystem with flexible integration. Spot signals ahead of the curve. Our app intelligence is a leading indicator of future company performance, and integrates into tools you already use for new ideas and market monitoring.
For costs and more specifics, please visit our Pricing Page.
Get data for free
Publishers can get a data report on five apps of their choosing via Apptopia’s Free Competitive Intelligence Report. Investors can get a free correlation analysis on a company of their choosing. To subscribe to their weekly insights newsletter, click here.
Apptopia is trusted by today’s top companies and brands such as Google, Visa, Coca-Cola, Target, Zoom, NBC, Unity Technologies, Microsoft, Adobe, Glu, Andreesen Horowitz and Facebook. Transparency and sustainability as it pertains to Apptopia’s data collection and estimation are of the utmost importance to the company and its employees. No personal identifiable information has ever been used or collected and the plan is to keep it that way. The company takes pride in this and will continue to build its business the right way, keeping its clients unexposed to unnecessary risk.
Apptopia lists available jobs and company benefits here, with openings in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and more.
- Marketing & Strategy
- Sales & Corporate Development
- Equity Analysts & Quants
- Venture Capital & PE Firms
- Benchmark against your market
- Track your competitors' performance
- Discover trends in cross app usage
- Uncover ideal target accounts
- Enrich your sales outreach
- New leads sent straight to your inbox
- Scale your sourcing efforts
- Evaluate investment opportunities
- Stay updated on performance milestones
850 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02127
Tolstoho Lva 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
Apple raises prices for app developers on App Store Posted on September 21, 2022 by Anne Freer Recently published data from Apptopia reveals that average in-app purchases on the App Store rose 40% since 2021 while Google Play....
Meditation app sessions dropped 48% since pandemic Posted on August 22, 2022 by Anne Freer According to data from app experts Apptopia, sessions of top apps such as Calm and Headspace were down 26% and 60%, respectively.
Grocery store app sessions grow 77% on back of inflation fears Posted on July 01, 2022 by Anne Freer According to data from app experts Apptopia, user sessions rose alongside food prices toward the end of last year driven by concerns over....
What components make for a successful app user acquisition strategy? Posted on May 17, 2022 by Anne Freer ...strategies. The latest BRAG(Brand Relative App Growth) Index from mobile growth platform Digital Turbine and Apptopia highlights how some of the top apps have managed to bolster their growth strategies despite....
Hopper surpassed Airbnb in active US users in 2021 Posted on March 15, 2022 by David Curry This data and more on the travel industry came from app intelligence firm Apptopia's 2021 travel trendlines report.
Instagram takes down Hyperlapse and Boomerang apps Posted on March 09, 2022 by Anne Freer Based on data from Apptopia, it seems Boomerang had amassed a sizeable audience of 301 million global downloads, compared....
You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
Partner with publishers. Invest in private companies. Monitor your competitive landscape. Whether you sell to apps… https://t.co/LGD9XRbk0K(about 1 day ago)
Our simple to use, but advanced filter combinations enable you to sort top apps by multiple metrics, app store cate… https://t.co/e2rHtEdJCY(about 5 days ago)
TGIW, the latest episode of #SomewhatMobile is out! We're talking #metaverse with Maura Welch, VP of Marketing at T… https://t.co/nVGz9XBZ2f(about 6 days ago)
Our latest #fintech apps benchmark finds the negative sentiment around the category has gone too far. While install… https://t.co/IWE5rIWmVd(about 13 days ago)
RT @DigitalTurbine: #BrandPower is an overall measure of brand strength based on awareness, install intent, the ratio of those liking/disli…(about 13 days ago)
- Create custom app rankings with Apptopia’s new and improved Top Apps Posted on 29th September 2022 (about 6 days ago)
- A VU into the metaverse Posted on 28th September 2022 (about 1 week ago)
- Hopper's super travel app ambitions Posted on 22nd September 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Apptopia appoints Steve Swad as President & Chief Operating Officer Posted on 21st September 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Top QSR apps in the U.S. for August 2022 by Downloads Posted on 20th September 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)