Go straight to paying users with your campaigns and generate revenue faster.
Bango Audiences are the lens that brings paying users into focus. Each audience is filled with the people we know have spent money in apps before and are likely to spend again. Apply Bango Audiences to your campaigns and zoom in on new paying users.
Bango Audiences are created from payment information gathered from billions of dollars of in-app purchases. Bango processes app store payments on behalf of payment providers worldwide. Each audience is full of users who have recently made payments and are more likely to pay in your app. All these audiences are available in Bango Marketplace.
Bango Audiences are available for use on Facebook Business Manager without any integration (no SDK involved).
• Create your Bango Marketplace account for free, with no obligation
• Browse audiences proven to make in-app purchases
• Apply them to your Facebook ad campaigns without any integration
• Increase your paying user base and in-app revenues
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, macOS, Mobile Web, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Types:||App Ad Services|
|Groups:||App Marketing, App Monetization, User Acquisition|
- Nimble Neuron get 2x more paying users with Bango Audience Posted on July 08, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...developer Nimble Neuron were really pleased with the results of their app marketing campaign after adding a Bango paying user audience.
- SoftBank integrates with Bango to provide carrier billing for Amazon purchases Posted on June 18, 2020 by Anne Freer jp thanks to an integration with mobile commerce firm Bango.
- Make UA Pay - Acquisition strategies that accelerate revenue for IAP and subscription models Posted on May 15, 2020 by talha How can they turn that caution into cash?In this webinar, Guy Sinh, VP Product Marketing at Bango, along with a panel of leading app developers will discuss.
- Look how easy it is to find new paying users for your app Posted on March 12, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev But it doesn’t have to be like that! Bango Audiences make it easy to get your campaigns straight to the paying users.
- Less marketing spend, more revenue. This partnership makes it easier for app developers and publishers to monetize Posted on July 10, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev One of our biggest aims at Bango is to give app developers and publishers the best audiences to monetize in-app purchases from their....
- Don’t hold back - UA experts offer advice on increasing app developer revenues Posted on June 02, 2020 Top 10 takeaways from Bango’s webinar ‘Make UA Pay.
- How app developers have increased their paying users by up to 9X Posted on April 27, 2020 App marketers add Bango Audiences to their Facebook campaigns to focus on paying users.
- App Customer Loyalty, Retention and how 5G will change everything... Posted on October 29, 2019 In the second of our Three Minutes With series of articles, Bango Marketplace talk with Dobromir Dobrinov from Mobisystems about the importance of customer loyalty,....
- Three Minutes with PlayQ: customer loyalty and user retention [interview] Posted on October 21, 2019 The Bango Three Minutes With series talks with app developers around the world to get their views and experiences....
- Here are 3 global markets with big in-app spenders Posted on October 15, 2019 In a recent Bango survey, 47% of app developers said that in-app payments were the best way to monetize their app.....
“We doubled paying users for our strategy games & those we acquired were more engaged at every level of the game.”… https://t.co/PX7qpUBjmR(about 3 days ago)
Our latest blog shines a spotlight on the huge rise of carrier billing in Japan, a country where, typically, cash i… https://t.co/CL89JkVysJ(about 3 days ago)
The power of DCB, highlighted @TelemediaTweets article. Almost three quarters of first-time service users convert w… https://t.co/9xDr2JkfMs(about 7 days ago)
For app developers, Japan is a highly lucrative market. With the latest Bango Audience, app developers can now get… https://t.co/3LxOONuevY(about 14 days ago)
Have you been offering free trials of your app to cash conscious consumers during lockdown? Mike at @BytedanceTalk… https://t.co/ygfGfRdwzN(about 15 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.