- Supports all major stores, including: the iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Steam and others.
- Consolidates Revenue, Performance, Spend, and Usage data into a single platform.
- Provides App Intelligence, Keyword Insights, and Keyword Ranks for ASO.
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Marketing, App Store Optimization, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
Apple wipes 22 million reviews from hundreds of apps Posted on October 30, 2019 by Anne Freer According to AppFigures, the App Store analytics provider, apps by SEGA, Disney, Google, Microsoft, Nike and Philips....
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freer According to new research from Clickky and Appfigures, shoppingapps have quickly crowded the app stores.
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freer App tracking platform for developers and publishers, AppFigures, has kept a close watch on the numbers ever since the Apple TV App Store launched in October....
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs es MobiledevHQ Mopapp MetricsCat Distimo AppFigures App Annie SearchMan Founded in 2012 by CEO Niren Hiro, SearchMan is one of the most popular....
- Introducing Smart Keyword Suggestions for App Store Optimization Posted on 22nd January 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- TikTok is Proving that All Publicity is Good Publicity Posted on 07th January 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Microsoft Teams Dethrones Slack, Becomes Most Downloaded Business Chat App in 2019 Posted on 16th December 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- New: Get a Summary of App Downloads & Revenue to Slack Posted on 11th December 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Introducing Appfigures for Android Posted on 12th November 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Win your mobile market
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
Deliver the perfect app experience
Revive your app
Push Notifications & In-App Messaging
mobile app and store analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.