NativeX was named a Top 10 App Monetization provider by VentureBeat and is a mobile advertising network that focuses on providing the best user experience with innovative ad formats and industry leading predictive analytics. Over 50% of the top 20 grossing apps on iOS and Android trust NativeX to acquire new users and generate revenue for their businesses. To date NativeX has paid out over $100M to publishers and acquired over a billion users for advertisers
- Available on iOS and Android Platforms
- Used by top apps and games including Temple Run
- Easy integration via SDK or API, Unity plugin, or Corona plugin with full support and documentation
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, IOS, Unity|
|Key Markets:||Asia, Australia, Austria, Canada, Europe, France, Germany, Global, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Nordic, Poland, South Korea, Spain, UK, Ukraine, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||App Icon, Banners, Interstitial, Offer Wall, Rewards, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM|
|Targeting:||Audience, Behavioral, Carrier, Channel, Content, Country, Custom, Demographic, Device, Language, OS, Platform|
|Trading Models:||Cross Promotion, Fully Managed, Mediation, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
|Tracking:||Custom, Flurry, HasOffers, Kochava, Mobile App Tracking|
- XploreChina New York - Learn About the Chinese Mobile Market Posted on July 02, 2019 by Evi Missa Join NativeX alongside industry leaders Tencent, Adjust & Apalon in New York as we discuss the Chinese mobile....
- Mobvista talks mobile ads in 2019, IPO and China's mobile game market - an interview with Clement Cao Posted on December 17, 2018 by Anne Freer ...expand the company’s ecosystem and deliver benefits for our customers, just as our acquisitions of NativeX and GameAnalytics have done.
- Mobile ad tech company Mobvista presents record jump in revenues Posted on May 17, 2017 by Anne Freer ...strong performance largely due tothe company's focus to expand overseas with acquisitions of US-based NativeX and Europe's GameAnalytics.
- Mobvista and NativeX both ranked in the Top 20 Best Performing Ad Networks of 2016 Posted on February 13, 2017 by Jamie Giggs Mobvista and its subsidiary NativeX, regarded as the rising stars on ROI are both on the top list.
- What Mobile Ad Networks Drove the Best ROI in 2016? - Singular Has the Answer Posted on February 10, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev NativeX, Motive, Mobvista, Fyber, YouAppi.
- Mobvista Enters the Korean Market, Expanding its Global Footprint Posted on November 29, 2016 by Jamie Giggs In addition, Mobvista acquired NativeX in February and GameAnalytics in July this year.
- Mobvista Launches Search Spike, an ASO Tool That Improves Your App Store Visibility Posted on November 08, 2016 by Jamie Giggs ...Spike, the powerful App Store Optimization (ASO) product developed solely by Mobvista’s subsidiary - NativeX, brought the event to its climax.
- Mobvista unveils new product to help app developers improve their app rank in App Store Posted on November 08, 2016 by Anne Freer Search Spike is also part of NativeX’s App Store Optimization (ASO) Media Solution.
- Marketing your app in China: here’s what you need to know Posted on October 24, 2019 This articlewasoriginally published on NativeX blog.
- Make a serious impression on the Chinese mobile market with the right DSP Posted on September 26, 2019 That’s a crucial difference for NativeX’s new DSP.
Leading video monetization platform
Simply smart mobile advertising
Mobile media solutions
Performance marketing that outperforms
Web & Mobile traffic Ad network
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a NativeX representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.