Trend operates as a true marketplace. This being said, there are no software fees, no subscriptions, or commitments required.
Each creator has a fixed cost of $100 – You can come and go from the platform as you please.
Whether you are an SMB, mid market, or enterprise business, Trend can adjust to your creative and influencer needs.
User Generated Content and Influencer Marketing
Master omni-channel marketing with content generated by influencers. Our influencers give you the content you need to keep delivering fresh, engaging content to your audience. All of the content Trend influencers produce is fully-licensed so it’s ready for any channel.
Whether you need content for your Facebook ads, Instagram ads, TikTok ads, or even your own organic social channels Trend’s creators have been fully vetted by us to deliver these creative needs.
Influencer databases are not influencer networks. Unlike databases, We don’t randomly scrape influencer contact info from the web. We form real relationships with our creators. This interpersonal philosophy permits us to guarantee that brands and influencers will form great partnerships through Trend.
1 – Create campaign requirements
2 – Manage Influencers
3 – Track product shipments
4 – Approve posts
5 – Download HD creative
6 – View campaign analytics
Trend is trusted by:
Ramon Berrios – Host of DTC POD at Trend / CEO at Trend.io
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||Influencer Marketing, TikTok Marketing|
- Reddit installs reach over 6 million at start of 2021 Posted on February 16, 2021 by Anne Freer It’s estimated that Reddit will continue its growth for the coming months given historic trends.
- App Annie launches new app for mobile app insights Posted on February 11, 2021 by Anne Freer ...data and analytics firm, just launched a brand new app to help mobile marketers stay on top of market trends.
- Dating apps see revenues and installs spike as younger user base grows Posted on February 04, 2021 by Anne Freer And it appears that the pandemic has accelerated this trend markedly.
- Mobile and digital ad spending during holidays shows signs of recovery Posted on January 28, 2021 by Anne Freer ....
- Instagram launches Professional Dashboard for businesses and creators Posted on January 27, 2021 by Anne Freer So what can users do with Professional Dashboard? They can track insights and trends based on the performance of their accounts.
- Changes to Apple IDFA and IP-based games shaping mobile app market 2021 Posted on January 19, 2021 by Anne Freer Other trends that are shaping 2021 include the roll-out of 5G.
- A European mobile marketing agency boldly goes to the US market Posted on December 28, 2020 by Business of Apps ...communication failures The agency specializes in buying mobile social media traffic, including the trending TikTok and Snapchat and more tricky platforms like Twitter.
- Why your Google Play experiments may be failing Posted on March 04, 2021 Tests are run and trends in conversion emerge - positively or negatively - to guide what should be tested next.
- Why to convert an Ecommerce store into a mobile app Posted on March 03, 2021 Auction/Bidding Ecommerce app Recently, such Ecommerce apps are much in trend as these apps capture a wide customer base and lower-down the cost of the venue for auction and....
- Using programmatic ads to bring CPI down 15 times [case study] Posted on March 03, 2021 These trends obviously bear fruit, but something they most probably won’t tell you is that you should not....
- Getting Influencers to Play with your Android Apps Posted on February 24, 2021 Gamification of trends can help to amplify the effects of the influencer activities.
- Media Buying in the global mobile market in 2020 [joint white paper] Posted on February 23, 2021 A must-read summary of global data and trend predictions for the mobile market in 2021.
Be the first to leave a review.