ChartBoost is a mobile advertising network that focuses on direct advertising deals between app developers. ChartBoost solutions work by giving developers a platform to sell advertising space to each other across their apps, allowing them to set their own terms and pricing. ChartBoost also allows single developers to freely cross-promote their own apps internally, as well as sign-up to a more traditional paid ad network model.
ChartBoost was formed by the same developers behind the popular iPhone game series TapTap Revenge. The company is based in San-Francisco.
- Access impressions, clicks, installs, money earned/spent in daily and hourly reports to measure results of campaigns
- Set CPC/CPI bids, and define daily budgets
- Establish partnerships with other publishers to and cross-promote apps and mobile sites for free
- Ad experiences that are tailor-made for mobile games
- Maximize revenue and capture new players with mobile video ads
- Over 1 billion monthly active players
- App developers can integrate an SDK with a couple of lines of code
- Analytics across all campaigns
- Playable ads that engage your audience
- Support for the Unity engine
- Promote games for free
- Global CPI insights that create results
- Full transparency so you can make the right decisions
Level 7, Yoshitoku Building
3-15-14 Shiba, Minatoku, Tokyo
Willemsparkweg 92 H
1071 HM Amsterdam
San Francisco, CA 94102
Maria Alegre – Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Maria is the CEO of ChartBoost. She was named in Forbes Magazine “30 Under 30” in 2013 and 2014 as one of the top disruptors and innovators in marketing and gaming.
ChartBoost Jobs and Careers
ChartBoost lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Amsterdam and San Francisco across roles in Business, Engineering and Product Management.
You can find employee reviews of ChartBoost on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
ChartBoost offers publishers and mobile app developers the ability to monetize their audience through a simple SDK. They are used by over 300k games on worldwide basis.
Their ad formats are as follows:
- Playable ads
- Rewarded video
- Animated GIFs
App developers have access to analytics through the ChartBoost Dashboard that allows them to track placements, data and revenue. The SDK to get started can be integrated in five minutes.
With ChartBoost advertisers get access to over 800 million monthly game users. The ChartBoost ad exchange enables advertisers to reach inventory programmatically and includes:
- An in-app inventory with built-in targeting functionality
- A mobile gaming audience at scale
- A real-time bidding engine with included data and reporting options
Advertisers can also target relevant users with data-driven audience segmentation. Access to analytics is available, including monthly CPI insights on a global basis. Chartboost Influence can connect gaming influencers with brands to create custom video content.
|Key Markets:||Global, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Content Lock, Interstitial, Offer Wall|
|Trading Models:||Blind, Cross Promotion, Direct|
- Applause’s 4th edition gathers together more than 200 app marketing professionals Posted on June 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev There was a workshop during the morning on games monetization, moderated by Marta Colombas from Chartboost, on which participated Mathias Royer from Tilting Poing, Jacob Krüger, a consultant for several....
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Week in review – What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on September 29, 2017 by Anne Freer Mobile games audience platformChartboosthas just launched theChartboost Exchange which boost programmatic access to its in-app....
- Chartboost launches Exchange for programmatic mobile in-app bidding Posted on September 27, 2017 by Anne Freer Mobile games audience platform Chartboost has just launched the Chartboost Exchange which boost programmatic access to its in-app gaming....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Admob, AdColony, unity Ads, Chartboost, Applovin, Vungle, Smaato, Mpire Network, Billy Mobile, GOWIDE, Adsterra, PassionTeck, mobileCore,....
- Mobile app user acquisition may have just gotten a little easier with Acquired.io Posted on June 28, 2017 by Anne Freer ...just unveiled a new user acquisition platform that combines channels such as Snapchat, AdColony, Chartboost and many more.
- In 2016 Pokémon Go attracted more peak users than all the major TV networks in the U.S. Posted on June 02, 2017 by Andy Boxall This surprising statistic comes from Chartboost’s latest report on the mobile games industry.
- ironSource integrates mobile advertising network AdMob to manage demand for rewarded video formats Posted on March 07, 2017 by Anne Freer ...optimize their campaigns across various demand sources, including InMobi, Applovin, AdMob, AdColony, Chartboost and others.
- Chartboost rolls out Playable Ads for more engaging mobile game advertising Posted on February 24, 2017 by Anne Freer Source Chartboost Chartboost, the mobile gaming marketing company, has launched its own brand of playable ads....
User acquisition tips for the Amazon Appstore from experts Misha from @HuuugeGames and Jason from @wooga! Read the… https://t.co/EmirNJjLbo(about 12 hours ago)
Our engineer David Marcus shares one of many ways to preserve type safety and immutability during data manipulation… https://t.co/nfsLzGvjy8(about 2 days ago)
Our data engineer Ferran Fernández will be sharing user cases for #Apache #Beam in production in this upcoming webi… https://t.co/XeVpoLQl4P(about 4 days ago)
RT @aarkimobile: In the latest Q&A with @Chartboost our VP of Product Nicol Cseko, shares her perspective on programmatic buying in 2020 an…(about 9 days ago)
We're excited for our new demand partnership on the Chartboost Exchange with @remergeio! #mobileads… https://t.co/kKsOIgBMhq(about 13 days ago)
Earn on your Android app’s pirated installs
Best App Promotion Platform
Mobile advertising location experts
Performance Marketing Software
Global Mobile Affiliate Network
Get weekly payments for your ad network earnings
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a ChartBoost representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.