ChartBoost is a mobile advertising network that focuses on direct advertising deals between app developers. ChartBoost solutions work by giving developers a platform to sell advertising space to each other across their apps, allowing them to set their own terms and pricing. ChartBoost also allows single developers to freely cross-promote their own apps internally, as well as sign-up to a more traditional paid ad network model.
ChartBoost was formed by the same developers behind the popular iPhone game series TapTap Revenge. The company is based in San-Francisco.
- Access impressions, clicks, installs, money earned/spent in daily and hourly reports to measure results of campaigns
- Set CPC/CPI bids, and define daily budgets
- Establish partnerships with other publishers to and cross-promote apps and mobile sites for free
- Ad experiences that are tailor-made for mobile games
- Maximize revenue and capture new players with mobile video ads
- Over 1 billion monthly active players
- App developers can integrate an SDK with a couple of lines of code
- Analytics across all campaigns
- Playable ads that engage your audience
- Support for the Unity engine
- Promote games for free
- Global CPI insights that create results
- Full transparency so you can make the right decisions
Level 7, Yoshitoku Building
3-15-14 Shiba, Minatoku, Tokyo
Willemsparkweg 92 H
1071 HM Amsterdam
San Francisco, CA 94102
Maria Alegre – Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Maria is the CEO of ChartBoost. She was named in Forbes Magazine “30 Under 30” in 2013 and 2014 as one of the top disruptors and innovators in marketing and gaming.
ChartBoost Jobs and Careers
ChartBoost lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Amsterdam and San Francisco across roles in Business, Engineering and Product Management.
You can find employee reviews of ChartBoost on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
ChartBoost offers publishers and mobile app developers the ability to monetize their audience through a simple SDK. They are used by over 300k games on worldwide basis.
Their ad formats are as follows:
- Playable ads
- Rewarded video
- Animated GIFs
App developers have access to analytics through the ChartBoost Dashboard that allows them to track placements, data and revenue. The SDK to get started can be integrated in five minutes.
With ChartBoost advertisers get access to over 800 million monthly game users. The ChartBoost ad exchange enables advertisers to reach inventory programmatically and includes:
- An in-app inventory with built-in targeting functionality
- A mobile gaming audience at scale
- A real-time bidding engine with included data and reporting options
Advertisers can also target relevant users with data-driven audience segmentation. Access to analytics is available, including monthly CPI insights on a global basis. Chartboost Influence can connect gaming influencers with brands to create custom video content.
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Content Lock, Interstitial, Offer Wall|
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource that....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital....
- Mobile Technology Predictions For The App Economy In 2016 Posted on January 20, 2016 by Jamie Giggs We’re already seeing top media sources like Facebook, Google, Twitter, AdColony, Chartboost, and Vungle pass cost data so that marketers can measure their mobile marketing ROI, and we....
- Appnext launches CPI-focused self-serve mobile ad platform Posted on November 11, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds There’s also other low-cost options, such as Chartboost and TapDaq, which rely on cross-promotion, or variants of that system, rather than straight-forward....
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on October 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...Mobile DSPs AppLift - specialist mobile games marketing platform operating in Europe, the US and Asia Chartboost - Popular mobile cross promotion network that lets you promote games for free.
- P2p mobile ad exchange Tapdaq closes $1.4m seed round Posted on September 04, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds Other network such as Appflood and Chartboost offer cross exchange platforms, which also let developers trade users for free (we actually....
- Chartboost CEO Maria Alegre talks emerging markets and rising UA costs Posted on August 20, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds When it comes to mobile game marketing San Francisco-based Chartboost has been one of the sector's major success stories.
- Why this year in-app bidding will go mainstream Posted on February 16, 2021 Helium by Chartboost announced that they are now merging bidding networks and mediated networks (i.
- Deconstructing the In-app bidding landscape: a PubNative white paper Posted on July 23, 2020 ...some of the biggest players such as BidMachine, Coda, Kayzen, and Verve Group, as well as quotes from Chartboost and Timehop.
RT @aarkimobile: See what ad exchange thought leaders like @Chartboost, @Fyber, @InMobi, @mopub, and @Vungle predict how ad monetization an…(about 25 days ago)
RT @aarkimobile: Maggie Mesa, SVP Global Supply & Partnerships, at @Chartboost shares her thoughts on how exchanges and their partners will…(about 25 days ago)
Our Helium bidding partners, @bhoju at Facebook Audience Network and Kelly McIvor at @AdColony, share how iOS 14 pr… https://t.co/zlVpqP7gTB(about 29 days ago)
Global LAT impressions on iOS have been growing from 17% to over 30% in nine months. For more LAT traffic insights,… https://t.co/26lIrCm2mD(about 36 days ago)
We're very excited for what's ahead as we accelerate into 2021 with our new CEO, Rich Izzo! ✨ #mobile #mobiledev… https://t.co/fsqoWUxIYJ(about 39 days ago)
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Mobile monetization and marketing
It's your business - on mobile
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Self-Service Mobile Advertising Tool for Startups
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a ChartBoost representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.