Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
- Design Tools
- Development Tools
- Platforms & Languages
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Looking for our 2022 Qt Champions! Posted on 02nd December 2022 (about 5 days ago)
- Qt for MCUs 2.3 released Posted on 30th November 2022 (about 1 week ago)
- Qt for Android Automotive 6.4.1 is released Posted on 25th November 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Qt Creator 9 released Posted on 24th November 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Working with 3D graphics and visual effects in Qt Design Studio Posted on 24th November 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
Database-as-a-Service provider using MongoDB
Create apps for multiple platforms
Game and software development made easy
deep linking with Json
Mobile BaaS and dev platform built from the ground-up for enterprises
Implement and update any mobile SDK in minutes, for free.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Qt representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.