Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
- Design Tools
- Development Tools
- Platforms & Languages
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- "Coding in the Dark" or what one can do in Qt in 10 minutes AWell, not only in just 10 minutes, but with other hard limitations on top! Qt developers have shown that a small but functional app can still be made! Let's have a look at how it went and what we...
- Future text improvements in Qt 6.7 The Qt 6.7 feature freeze is today, and we now start the process of further stabilizing the code. The actual release is still a few months off, but I thought I would look ahead at bit at what improvements...
- Qt for Android Automotive 6.6.1 is released The latest patch release of Qt for Android Automotive (QtAA) is out, based on Qt 6.6.1.
- Qt for MCUs 2.5.2 LTS Released Qt for MCUs 2.5.2 LTS (Long-Term Support) has been released and is available for download. As a patch release, Qt for MCUs 2.5.2 LTS provides bug fixes and other improvements, and maintains source...
- High Demand for Software Development and Quality Assurance Skills Persists Amid Tech Industry Challenges Our latest analysis reveals an estimated 23,426 industry-wide developer vacancies despite a challenging technology market.
#1 No-Code development platform
The missing piece to the next-level mobile user engagement
The platform for your apps
Andromo: No-Code Android Application Development Platform
Make Your Own Mobile App
free deep-linking service
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Qt representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.