Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
|Groups:||App Development Software|
How much does it cost to develop a customized mobile app in 2021? Posted on January 18, 2021
How to reduce wasteful ad spend on Facebook Posted on November 07, 2018
Why Launch Cricket Fantasy App before 2019-20 Posted on November 05, 2018
- Qt Online Installer 4.2.0 beta released Posted on 20th October 2021 (about 9 hours ago)
- Qt Creator 6 Beta released Posted on 14th October 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- Qbs 1.20 released Posted on 13th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Qt Sensors in Qt 6.2 Posted on 11th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Qt for Python release: 6.2 is here! 🐍 Posted on 07th October 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
The Most Powerful App Maker For iOS & Android
Mobile App Development Software for Business
iPhone & Android App Maker
Make Android apps in 5 minutes with free app creator
Low-code platform to build custom business apps
Mobile App Development
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Qt representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.