Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
|Groups:||App Development Software|
How much does it cost to develop a customized mobile app in 2021? Posted on January 18, 2021
How to reduce wasteful ad spend on Facebook Posted on November 07, 2018
Why Launch Cricket Fantasy App before 2019-20 Posted on November 05, 2018
- Qt Creator 8.0.1 released Posted on 11th August 2022 (about 3 days ago)
- Security advisory: FreeType in Qt Posted on 27th July 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Qt Creator 8 released Posted on 20th July 2022 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Commercial LTS Qt 6.2.5 Released Posted on 19th July 2022 (about 4 weeks ago)
- The Ability to Modify the Qt Source Code - Does it Matter? Posted on 19th July 2022 (about 4 weeks ago)
All-in-One influencer marketing tool
Low-code platform to build custom business apps
App Builder for Mobile, Web and Enterprise Apps
Make Your Own Mobile App
Super Powers for Your App Marketing
Less programming, more gaming!
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Qt representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.