Jumio is an identity management company which offers a number of solutions for mobile and online commerce in order to streamline an app’s check out and purchasing process. Their main product is BAM Checkout, a checkout solution compatible with both iOS and Android which boasts reducing the process by 75 keystrokes and up to two minutes.
As well as BAM Checkout, Jumio also offers Netverify, a real-time identity verification system using a device’s in-built camera, and Fastfill, intended to accelerate the sign-up and buying process by collecting data and auto-filling the forms within your app.
- High focus on security and reducing fraud
- Key clients include AirB&B and WorldRemit
- Cross platform and highly customisable.
- Optimize Conversions
- Cross-Platform Support
- Secure Data Storage
- Global Footprint
- Fast Implementation
- The UX Experts
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Solving the Puzzle of Cross-Border Expansion with AML and KYC Compliance In the global business landscape, expansion is a delicate and complex process, akin to assembling an intricate puzzle with numerous interlocking pieces. Each component in cross-border expansion contributes...
- Decoding Deceit: Gabi’s Journey Through Car Buying Identity Theft Let’s be honest – the car-buying experience is a dreaded affair for most of us. It’s time-consuming, exhausting, and these days, it can be pretty expensive. But beyond the usual headaches,...
- Elevating Candidate Identity Verification: Essential Steps for Employment Screening Providers In today’s generative-AI landscape, where the specter of identity theft and fraud looms large, the importance of ensuring the authenticity of individuals has reached a critical juncture for businesses...
- Digital Identities: What Are They and Why Do They Matter? In the real world, proving your identity is pretty straightforward. When you show up in person to open a bank account, rent a car, book a hotel room, gamble at a casino or purchase alcohol, you present...
- AML Risk Assessments: Developing and Implementing a Plan for Your Organization Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes are designed to prevent illegal money transactions that hide the source of funds earned from or funded for criminal activity. One of the best ways to improve your...
Native apps Progressive Web App Builder for eCommerce and Content Management.
Develop, test and deploy - for free
Mobile Customer Engagement
Create Powerful Applications & Devices
Mobile App Development Software for Business
Andromo: No-Code Android Application Development Platform
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Jumio representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.