Founded in late 2010, StartApp provides today’s mobile ad industry with next-level smart targeting and groundbreaking ad units. Through our programmatic ad platform, we can deliver the best, most relevant ad at any time, helping publishers provide the most engaging user experience possible while simultaneously delivering the strongest results to mobile advertisers.
- Over 500,000 partners, both small and large
- 1B Monthly active users
- A global presence with 6 offices
- 15TB of data per day for optimization
- Social data platform that analyses social apps
- Targeted promotions and offers
- 9 years industry experience
- Classic SDK integration with S2S and C2S
- They work with the top 40% grossing apps
- Support all development tools
41 Kashyrskoe Shosse
Sderot Giborei Israel 5, Netanya
The USA, NY
The StartApp HQ – NYC, 584 Broadway, NY 10012
Gil Dudkiewicz – Co-founder and CEO
Gil is a serial entrepreneur. He was the Entrepreneur In Residence at the Cedar Fund. Prior to StartApp, he was the CEO of SweetIM, which he joined as a pre-revenue company with 5 employees.
StartApp Jobs and Careers
StartApp lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Poleg, New York, San Francisco and Beijing across roles in Marketing, Data and Sales.
StartApp offers mobile publishers monetization solutions that enable them to earn high eCPMs. Various account settings are available for the maximization of revenue for publishers. Publishers can choose to do this alone or with dedicated account managers.
A Partners Platform enables direct access to offline campaigns so that publishers can get started quickly. Development tools and engines such as Android, iOS, Unity and Cordova are all supported by StartApp.
A dashboard for publishers breaks down revenue data through the following metrics:
- By app
- By country
There is also the ability to export daily, weekly, or monthly reports to track performance.
StartApp determines those users who are interested in each individual product for advertisers. They use programmatic targeting, smart data and other creative options that help to target valuable web-users.
They have a self-serve platform for a fast and efficient way to build and launch mobile campaigns. They also provide a managed platform for large-scale advertising.
Other features include:
- Native ad units
- Full data insights
- Animated and interactive ads
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Interstitial, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM|
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...install costs and mobile app install advertising revenues, are Leadbolt, myDSP, Mobvista, PropellerAds, StartApp, Instal, GOWIDE, Mobobeat, PassionTeck, Mpire Network, and Appness.
- Top Mobile Advertising Platforms 2015 Posted on November 03, 2015 by Artyom Dogtiev ...List AdMob Opera Mediaworks Unity Ads MoPub Smaato InMobi Applovin Leadbolt NativeX AirPush Startapp YeahMobi mobileCore AppNext Avazu Mobfox Mobvista Epom Market PropellerAds Clicksmob Avocarrot Affle Matomy Performance....
- What are the Best Cost-Per-Install App and Mobile Game Marketing Networks? Posted on April 24, 2014 by Jamie Giggs ...Avazu Mobile Applift Leadbolt Trademob Fiksu Chartboost YeahMobi Appnext Appsfire Startapp Clickky Jampp MobPartner NativeX NativeX formally known as W3i, is all about creating....
- Mobile Advertising Trends at Mobile World Congress 2013 Posted on March 08, 2013 by Appindex Startapp is an Israeli app promotion company which offers a range of solutions for mobile app marketing....
Super excited to share the news: https://t.co/jTr0ox1ibW and @proofadv Introducing Mobile Hyper-Contextual Marketin… https://t.co/1MRzPlHySZ(about 13 days ago)
With Father’s Day fast approaching, https://t.co/jTr0ox1ibW's advertisers are diving into Audience Segments data to… https://t.co/4ceaJkKx1Z(about 14 days ago)
https://t.co/jTr0ox1ibW releases a new layer of mobile data insights as part of Bloomberg's (@business) Alternative… https://t.co/8eF03sxFuz(about 46 days ago)
Did you know that device's language is one of various factors, that you can segment mobile audiences according to?… https://t.co/X7gKObchJw(about 47 days ago)
Wanna learn more about how to improve iOS monetization rates? Read our latest blog post about iOS 14+ Introduction… https://t.co/YXuYv4gNL4(about 49 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.