Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi,....
Why React Native app development is such cost effective for startups Posted on September 20, 2021 Instagram Facebook Ads Airbnb UberEats Skype React Native app development- a rescuer for cost and time You....
Has your app customer lifecycle funnel sprung a leak? Let’s fix it. Posted on August 31, 2021 With a sufficient media budget, paid campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram and TikTok can really ramp things up! Activation.
How to increase App Store conversion rate: spy on competitors Posted on July 22, 2021 You can use platforms such as ad intelligence tool Apptica or Facebook Ads Library to help you with this.
Growth hacking on Facebook Posted on April 07, 2021 ...strategy Find out how to develop a reputable growth playbook and find hacks to rapidly scale on Facebook Ads.
220% increase in app downloads & 6x ROAS [case study] Posted on February 08, 2021 Revamped Facebook Ads Strategy We ran Facebook ad campaigns globally in four languages, which strengthened....
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Platform/Network Country CPI Rates Facebook Ads US $1.
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev One of the latest examples of big Self-Serve platforms is Snapchat Ad Manager, just like Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads or Google AdWords, it provides advertisers with the best-in-class advertising....
Unlock new growth
Performance Marketing Made Easy
Drive campaigns for post-install events
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Engage valuable users on mobile
It's your business - on mobile
Facebook Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.