Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Ad exchanges, App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads
#103: Driving app installs with TikTok Ads with Ryan Thorpe, CMO at Reflectly Alright, so you’re looking at the number of daily and monthly active users for your app and wonder “is there a new app marketing channel I am missing?” You’ve heard about TikTok, you know that there is an advertising platform from TikTok – TikTok Ads
#77 : How to make more of your Search Ads targeting campaigns with Simon Thillay, Head of ASO at AppTweak At this point, It wouldn’t surprise any app marketer that to acquire users for their apps they need to do both – App Store Optimization to get native traffic and run paid search, among many performance marketing, ad campaigns
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Engage valuable users on mobile
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
Monetize your apps intelligently
Powering rewarding mobile
Facebook Ads Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.