Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
European retail apps continue to grow with installs up 3% Posted on December 20, 2021 by Anne Freer Downloads correlated with Facebook Ads focusing on 80% off deals.
Gambling Guide – how to promote online casino and betting affiliate programs: part 2 Posted on November 16, 2021 However, Facebook Ads aren't good for gambling advertising.
How TikTok’s shoppable content could challenge Facebook and Instagram Posted on September 28, 2021 At the same time, Facebook Ads is a trendy tool for paid advertising.
Why React Native app development is such cost effective for startups Posted on September 20, 2021 Instagram Facebook Ads Airbnb UberEats Skype React Native app development- a rescuer for cost and time You....
Has your app customer lifecycle funnel sprung a leak? Let’s fix it. Posted on August 31, 2021 With a sufficient media budget, paid campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram and TikTok can really ramp things up! Activation.
How to increase App Store conversion rate: spy on competitors Posted on July 22, 2021 You can use platforms such as ad intelligence tool Apptica or Facebook Ads Library to help you with this.
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Platform/Network Country CPI Rates Facebook Ads US $1.
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev One of the latest examples of big Self-Serve platforms is Snapchat Ad Manager, just like Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads or Google AdWords, it provides advertisers with the best-in-class advertising....
Performance Marketing Made Easy
Know More, Do More
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Mobile monetization and marketing
Unlock new growth
Revenue Acquisition for Mobile Apps
Facebook Ads Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.