Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Targeting:||Age, Behavioral, Carrier & WI-FI, City, Connection Type, Country, Demographic, Device, Gender, Geo, Interests, Keyword, Language, Location, operating system, OS, Retargeting, Time, White & Black Lists|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Singular rolls out free tools for marketers in light of COVID-19 pandemic Posted on April 22, 2020 by Anne Freer ...data. Among them is Amazon AppFlow which is part of AWS and lets client access spending and ROI data across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing, and 2,000 more integrations.
- Bamboo launches Automated Facebook Ads Analyst to improve ROI of mobile ads Posted on April 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile performance marketing firm Bamboo has just launched an Automated Facebook Ads Analyst.
- Facebook usage in Germany and France is declines in 2019 Posted on December 13, 2019 by Anne Freer This also means that advertisers are going to continue to invest heavily in Facebook ads, with spending predicted to grow 11.
- Facebook rolls out mobile-only search ads for commercial search terms Posted on October 22, 2019 by Anne Freer ...on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network had an 8x higher conversion rate than those exposed to Facebook ads alone.
- Facebook confirms outage that resulted in mixing report data Posted on September 20, 2019 by Anne Freer It collects data that helps marketers track conversions from Facebook ads.
- Majority of brands plan to invest more in Facebook ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer ...their customer acquisition, the majority of respondents (52%) plan to increase their investment in Facebook ads, compared to 18% planning to invest more in Amazon ads.
- Facebook has some privacy issues (again) – this time its Portal Posted on October 19, 2018 by Anne Freer ...media company had originally claimed that no user data was being collected through Portal to target Facebook ads.
- Google vs Facebook mobile advertising explainer 101 Posted on March 24, 2020 Google Ads & Facebook Ads - Meaning Both Google and Facebook have a vast presence all over the internet and are in....
- Follow these 5 tips to maximize your app marketing with Instagram Posted on July 09, 2019 According to Salesforce, Ads on Instagram likely get 2X clicks than Facebook Ads.
- When mobile CPA goes top for you, so can affiliate networks Posted on February 13, 2019 com Look beyond Google and Facebook ads But doing online advertising with just these two platforms doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t....
- The bright future of mobile app development with React Native tech Posted on January 07, 2019 Top Mobile Apps to React Native In 2018 Facebook Facebook Ads Facebook Analytics Walmart Bloomberg Instagram Soundcloud Pulse Townske....
- The role of an affiliate manager in CPA networks Posted on December 12, 2018 ...competencies to effectively buy CPM or CPC traffic on RTB-powered ad platforms or DPSs like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nexage, Applovin, Revmob, others.
Offerwalls, Api, JS Widgets - App promotion Platform
Drive campaigns for post-install events
Acquire engaged mobile app users
Social mobile advertising
Drive awareness and increase your customer base
Cross screen ad platform
Facebook Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.