Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Singular rolls out free tools for marketers in light of COVID-19 pandemic Posted on April 22, 2020 by Anne Freer ...data. Among them is Amazon AppFlow which is part of AWS and lets client access spending and ROI data across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing, and 2,000 more integrations.
- Bamboo launches Automated Facebook Ads Analyst to improve ROI of mobile ads Posted on April 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile performance marketing firm Bamboo has just launched an Automated Facebook Ads Analyst.
- Facebook usage in Germany and France is declines in 2019 Posted on December 13, 2019 by Anne Freer This also means that advertisers are going to continue to invest heavily in Facebook ads, with spending predicted to grow 11.
- Facebook has some privacy issues (again) – this time its Portal Posted on October 19, 2018 by Anne Freer ...media company had originally claimed that no user data was being collected through Portal to target Facebook ads.
- Facebook Cheat Sheet: Creative Best Practices Guide Posted on September 26, 2018 by Business of Apps ...of creative examples that you can use to get inspired or to get a better understanding of what makes Facebook ads work.
- Facebook bolsters video advertising with update to measurement tools Posted on August 03, 2018 by Anne Freer Over the next few weeks, the changes being introduced to the Ads Manager and Facebook Ads API include getting rid of repeated view counting towards its 3-second and 10-second video. Facebook....
- Top Performing Instagram Ad Creative to Try in 2018 - by Brian Bowman of Consumer Acquisition Posted on March 21, 2018 by Anne Freer You can upload an existing slideshow or create a new slideshow using the Facebook Ads Manager.
- AI-Powered Click Hijacking SDK is being sold on Dark Web Posted on August 05, 2020 ...click injection fraud, where malware was being installed in users’ phones to create fake clicks on Facebook ads, making it look as if users had actually clicked on the ads.
- User Acquisition is now automated. So, how should UA managers adapt? Posted on July 02, 2020 ...analysis work more efficient, but if you just want to see which ads your competitors are running, the Facebook Ads Library is a great start.
- Google vs Facebook mobile advertising explainer 101 Posted on March 24, 2020 Google Ads & Facebook Ads - Meaning Both Google and Facebook have a vast presence all over the internet and are in....
- Follow these 5 tips to maximize your app marketing with Instagram Posted on July 09, 2019 According to Salesforce, Ads on Instagram likely get 2X clicks than Facebook Ads.
- The bright future of mobile app development with React Native tech Posted on January 07, 2019 Top Mobile Apps to React Native In 2018 Facebook Facebook Ads Facebook Analytics Walmart Bloomberg Instagram Soundcloud Pulse Townske....
Leading video monetization platform
Apple Search Ads
An efficient and easy way to help people discover your app
The Mobile advertising network for Europe
Ad Network & Self-serve DSP for programmatic advertising
Mobile monetization and marketing
Your marketplace for direct deals
Facebook Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.