Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
European retail apps continue to grow with installs up 3% Posted on December 20, 2021 by Anne Freer Downloads correlated with Facebook Ads focusing on 80% off deals.
In case you missed it, we’re now 2 billion strong. 💪Cheers to discovering and connecting with friends, creators, co… https://t.co/WzZlBfO4ZN(about 23 hours ago)
@DxDRoneLy If you believe your account was taken over by someone else, please secure it here: https://t.co/ee5VbcKp03.(about 17 days ago)
@samuelhodas44 Hi Samuel. Thank you for reaching out. Please visit our Help Center for further assistance with your… https://t.co/C9SAGul0f8(about 18 days ago)
RT @messenger: 🚨BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING 🚨 Community Chats are available to more Messenger and @facebook groups! https://t.co/WriBE7MW6K(about 21 days ago)
@MsElleEnchanted Thanks for reaching out. Please visit our Help Center for support: https://t.co/DKn8hglIOG.(about 23 days ago)
MAAS powered by Affle
Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth
Your one-stop-shop for mobile app growth
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
#1 DSP for mobile app marketers
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
#1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
Facebook Ads Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.