Facebook Ads help you to acquire more users to install and engage with your app. The platform features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry.
It allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns of their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Ad formats: Banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: By age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language
- Reach a highly engaged audience
- Collect lead data without a landing page and directly through a form
- 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook
- Enter your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run
- Select people based on their prior purchase behaviours
- Choose from six versatile ad formats
- Track performance and edit your campaign in Ads Manager
- Run ads across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Audience selection tools — show ads to the people who are exactly right for your business
Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
Carolyn is the VP of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook. She was the former CVP of Global Sales and Strategy at MSFT and COO, at MTV Networks Ad Sales.
Numbers & Revenue
- More than 2 billion daily active users
- 85% of Facebook’s daily active users come from outside the US and Canada
- 40% of Facebook users have never liked a Facebook Page
- People spend an average of 35 minutes on Facebook each day
- Revenue for Q3 2018 was $13.73 billion
- 47% of the value of Facebook Video Ads happens in the first 3 seconds
Facebook Ads Formats
Facebook Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Image ads
You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousel, collection, slideshow or Instant Experience to advertise with multiple images and video.
2. Video ads
Video ads can run on both Facebook and Instagram and are highly engaging.
3. Slideshow ads
Slideshow ads can appear on Facebook and Instagram on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
4. Carousel ads
The carousel format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad.
5. Collection ads
The collection ad format allows you to combine video, slideshow or image with product images taken from a catalogue.
6. Instant Experience
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. It’s a mobile-only experience that can be used on iOS and Android.
Facebook Ads Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Facebook Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Nutra Offers in Mobile Affiliate Marketing Explained Posted on February 20, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev A few strategies that you could use for promoting on facebook… Facebook ads This is probably the fastest way to get your offers known to the target audience.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi,....
- How Much Does it Cost To Get an App Featured by Apple? Posted on September 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...where we’ve tested different methods of targeting and in total 16 different creative executions of Facebook ads.
- Avazu MDSP Private Exchange is a One-stop Traffic Selling Marketplace For Mobile Advertising Posted on April 11, 2016 by Jamie Giggs ...traffic are available which have been connected (excluding the clients who have participated in the Facebook Ads Campaign).
- ConsumerAcquistion Delivers AdRules, The Social Advertising Platform For Mobile Apps Posted on February 09, 2016 by Jamie Giggs AdRules provides access to a variety of reports unavailable with Facebook Ads Manager, including hourly performance and creative performance rolled up across many ads....
- Facebook opens up FAN but keeps it separate from Atlas Posted on October 08, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...FAN and Atlas separate though - FAN is accessible via the same interface advertisers use for regular Facebook ads.
- The Untouchables: how ad fraud hides behind monopolies Posted on December 21, 2020 No Regrets in Paradise Facebook Ads along with advertising in apps, has around 80K 3rd party apps connected to the Facebook....
- Facebook Ads vs Google Ads – which platform should you choose Posted on December 01, 2020 As a new age advertiser, Facebook Ads vs Google Ads is a topic you might be quite familiar with as both companies have been positioned....
- AI-Powered Click Hijacking SDK is being sold on Dark Web Posted on August 05, 2020 ...click injection fraud, where malware was being installed in users’ phones to create fake clicks on Facebook ads, making it look as if users had actually clicked on the ads.
- User Acquisition is now automated. So, how should UA managers adapt? Posted on July 02, 2020 ...analysis work more efficient, but if you just want to see which ads your competitors are running, the Facebook Ads Library is a great start.
- Google vs Facebook mobile advertising explainer 101 Posted on March 24, 2020 Google Ads & Facebook Ads - Meaning Both Google and Facebook have a vast presence all over the internet and are in....
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
Drive campaigns for post-install events
It's your business - on mobile
Performance Marketing Made Easy
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Facebook Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.