Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- RevenueCat announces $15 million Series A round to boost subscription app tool Posted on August 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...at Apple, they created something they wanted for themselves and their friends in the developer community.
- TikTok reveals first round of winners for its Creator Fund Posted on August 12, 2020 by Anne Freer ...sharing stories and connecting with their audiences as we are about serving them and our broader community of users.
- Save the date for TikTok Marketing Strategies (Europe) 2020 Posted on August 12, 2020 by talha We're bringing together the TikTok commmunity 📸TikTok Marketing Strategies (Europe) will feature a mix of live and on-demand content.
- Instagram officially launches Reels - its TikTok competitor feature Posted on August 07, 2020 by Anne Freer ...time. Public account users can share their reels to the Explore section to be discovered by the Instagram community.
- Google boosts ad transparency with 'About this ad' addition Posted on August 03, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Snap study: 73% of younger users are viewing more video on smartphone devices in 2020 Posted on July 31, 2020 by Anne Freer ...too much of a time commitment whereas 77% said that short-form content made them feel part of a community.
- Shopify integrates with Hero for better mobile shopping experience Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer We’re thrilled to be able to bring it to the Shopify community with Hero.
- What do mobile app development trends have in store for us in 2020? Posted on August 13, 2020 Apps For Foldable Devices The foldable OLED display by Samsung has presented an unique opportunity.
- The biggest trends in Grocery Delivery apps in 2020 Posted on August 12, 2020 What’s the big opportunity? In June 2020, online Grocery sales hit a record of $7.
- Essentials of mobile app development lifecycle that appreneurs must know Posted on August 12, 2020 Prototyping is crucial as it provides an opportunity to examine design concepts, assimilate feedback, and identify broken links and errors in a mobile....
- 4 Must-have steps to hiring a mobile app development company in 2020 Posted on August 10, 2020 Get final referrals, emphasize communication skills, check their community engagement, clarify all controversial points with your potential developers.
- 7 Ways to find the right DSP for your user acquisition campaigns Posted on July 28, 2020 ...support Ask for references This article was originally published on Mobile Masterminds, the community of mobile app experts, presented by Smadex.
@hybridherbst Hey Herbst, As always, thank you for your feedback! The team had intended for one of the options to c… https://t.co/agQnsf7cvg(about 1 day ago)
@MrMine75396858 Hi there! You can opt for the free Personal edition of Unity if you fulfil the criteria as stated o… https://t.co/xLTqNmNmNG(about 1 day ago)
We're hosting a Reddit AMA in one hour to answer your questions related to our plans for 2021, see the blog post be… https://t.co/YnXNlrW07l(about 1 day ago)
@Gizmo_OAO Hi there, sorry to hear about your frustration regarding this. Could you please provide us with more inf… https://t.co/oK9W8HDAmI(about 1 day ago)
@Steve_C_Admin Hi Steve, It's a known bug that has to do with obsolete code from the installer. If you delete the… https://t.co/sZKJ5k7rv6(about 1 day ago)
- A look at how Simulation works in Unity MARS Posted on 14th August 2020 (about 1 day ago)
- The road to 2021 Posted on 13th August 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- Realizing rapid conceptual design with kitbashing Posted on 11th August 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Feature highlight: Improved workflows for editing Prefabs in Unity 2020.1 Posted on 11th August 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- The road to 240 million virtual kilometers: BMW’s autonomous driving journey with Unity Posted on 10th August 2020 (about 5 days ago)
One-stop app creation solution
Scan and Validate Credit Cards and IDs
One link, all platforms
Simple and affordable app creator
Develop, test and deploy - for free
Create Android apps from any web content
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.