Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Spotify acquires Locker Room app maker to expand into live audio Posted on April 01, 2021 by Anne Freer ...experience to Spotify’s audience, diversify our content offerings, and continue expanding the community we’ve built,” said Betty Labs Founder and CEO Howard Akumiah.
- Google extends share of non-organic app installs by 15% Posted on March 25, 2021 by Anne Freer ” Unity Ads hit the top spot in the power rankings for Hyper Casual, Arcade, Puzzle and Word games.
- 37% of mobile gamers spent more in-game during pandemic Posted on March 17, 2021 by Anne Freer ...high? New research by Google reveals that it’s a mix of in-game tactics and building a broader community of players that generates success.
- Stripe raises $600 million to expand European app business Posted on March 16, 2021 by Anne Freer ...our global expansion to help companies such as Glofox or MatchesFashion increase their market opportunity.
- iOS 14.5: measure SKAdNetwork Conversion Values for free with Tenjin Posted on March 15, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev Snap Ironsource Mintegral Unity Applovin Vungle Tapjoy The full list is available here.
- Facebook study finds that majority of consumers don't feel culturally represented by online ads Posted on March 11, 2021 by Anne Freer LGBTQ+ community members featured even less at 0.
- Growing an app with a mission Posted on April 08, 2021 Aleks explains how they did this through the use of partnerships and community building.
- How to build a profitable real estate mobile app Posted on March 30, 2021 ...are using their mobile app would be excited to reap the advantage, and will instantly grab an opportunity despite reaching the relevant property-spot to take the advantage.
- What makes TikTok tick? Posted on March 26, 2021 ...product ✅ Be fast, be native & don't over think ✅ Stay consistent and within your lane ✅ The community drives the platform Oliver also talks about how the Mochi TikTok craze sees Little Moons sales....
- Mobile gaming industry statistics and trends for 2021 Posted on March 24, 2021 Consequently, there is a vast opportunity for operators in this space, such as game developers, marketers, and so on.
- 5 Tips for forecasting your app growth accurately Posted on March 09, 2021 If you’re building a community, for example, think about what defines an active user.
Computer vision models are highly intelligent – but training them requires a ton of data 🤖 Find out how Unity Com… https://t.co/raMWndhEPE(about 12 hours ago)
@finitereflect @MicrobirdGames That sword slide down the outside of the tower is quite satisfying as well!(about 12 hours ago)
@FuzzForce They see me rollin', they hatin'...🎲(about 13 hours ago)
@improxgames @MicrobirdGames https://t.co/lcS7ejEAGO(about 13 hours ago)
@JustAGuyGame @MicrobirdGames "Playing" 😂(about 13 hours ago)
- How indie studio VRFX uses Unity and ArtEngine for real-time filmmaking Posted on 09th April 2021 (about 24 hours ago)
- Boosting computer vision performance with synthetic data Posted on 09th April 2021 (about 1 day ago)
- Enter the Boss Room: our new multiplayer sample game Posted on 07th April 2021 (about 2 days ago)
- Creating Lovecraft Country: Sanctum – a chat with The Mill Posted on 02nd April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Tales from the optimization trenches: Saving memory with Addressables Posted on 31st March 2021 (about 1 week ago)
Mobile App Development
App Builder for Mobile, Web and Enterprise Apps
Get Your Digital Marketing Under Control
The Most Powerful App Maker For iOS & Android
Open-source platform for multiple devices
Visual and coding game-building software
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.