Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- Third of US gamers played new games on mobile devices during quarantines Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer This represents a great opportunity for gaming app developers to drive long-lasting engagement and returns.
- TikTok to invest €13 million to launch learning platform Posted on June 19, 2020 by Anne Freer ...to build on this strong foundation, bringing together entertainment and learning, offering our community a truly rich and diverse ecosystem of content.
- Fishbrain app sees surge in users amid coronavirus lockdowns Posted on June 18, 2020 by Anne Freer ...sense, the app is not just a way to discover fishing spots and gear but also for anglers to join a community and share their catches.
- Apple App Store supported $519 billion in sales and billings in 2019 Posted on June 17, 2020 by Anne Freer We’re committed to doing even more to support and nurture the global App Store community — from one-developer shops in nearly every country to businesses thatemploy thousands of workers....
- Hyper casual game app installs double during Q1 2020 Posted on June 12, 2020 by Anne Freer ...according to a new report from app marketing platform Adjust which analysed ad campaign datasets across the Unity platform.
- Mental health app Reflectly raises $4.3 million amid sharp user growth Posted on June 12, 2020 by Anne Freer We got the opportunity to raise money on some attractive terms because we have a lot of momentum right now, and the time....
- Affle India acquires app discovery platform Appnext Posted on June 10, 2020 by Anne Freer This presents a significant opportunity for Affle to diversify its offering.
- AppsFlyer collaborates with Facebook Audience Network on measurement tools for app developers Posted on June 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...committed to helping game developers build sustainable businesses and this represents another opportunity to provide them with accurate, granular insight and the right tool to grow and improve their business.” Previously,....
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 That could sound risk-free, but in the long term, you are missing the opportunity of building a brand, gathering insights for your overall strategy and, of course, take control....
- Coronavirus lockdown creates ample brand-building opportunities on CTV and OTT Posted on June 04, 2020 ...of The International Monetary Fund, claimed in an IMF podcast on April 9 2020, that the global community “anticipates the worst economic fallout since the Great Depression.
- Online Advertising Fraud report for January-April 2020 Posted on June 03, 2020 And fraudsters have done their best to cease the opportunity as well.
- Don’t hold back - UA experts offer advice on increasing app developer revenues Posted on June 02, 2020 Mike Gubman from the Business Development team at Bytedance (TikTok) also sees an opportunity to think ‘short term'.
- The untapped channel in app distribution: back to basics, with a twist Posted on May 20, 2020 This presents an incredible opportunity, especially in a world where users download fewer and fewer apps, and where competition within....
Artists and designers, this one is for you! We've curated a list of #UniteNow2020 videos that will help you get the… https://t.co/S1Gf8p0KSY(about 1 day ago)
👋 In our next Meet the Devs live session (July 7 at 8 am PDT), @avashly will chat with Mads Nyholm and Rune Skovbo… https://t.co/j2am7AyZlr(about 1 day ago)
🎉 Congratulations @Camouflaj with the launch of Iron Man VR! #madewithunity https://t.co/3PTsnsOsbz(about 1 day ago)
Welcome to the Beginner edition of our playable Prototype Series that focuses on the basic principles of game devel… https://t.co/o8M0MyfmLW(about 2 days ago)
Our new Beginner Prototyping Series showcases the creation of playable prototypes, showing how multiple features of… https://t.co/rNFQ7SvfnA(about 2 days ago)
- A better way to track events in your game Posted on 03rd July 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- Exploring the Unity MARS Starter Templates Posted on 02nd July 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Achieve better Scene workflow with ScriptableObjects Posted on 01st July 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Learn how to tell your stories in real-time 3D Posted on 30th June 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- Learn to code or teach Unity with two live courses coming in July Posted on 29th June 2020 (about 6 days ago)
Create cross-platform games in record time
Make and play - browser based playing and developing
Mobile App Development
Implement and update any mobile SDK in minutes, for free.
Drag-and-drop game-building software
IDE for C++ and Delphi developers
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.