Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- Rumoured TikTok takeover by Oracle and Walmart would affect mobile ad decisions for 73% of marketers Posted on October 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...that it could make Oracle a leader in advertising data, while 41% said the deal gave Walmart an opportunity to overtake Amazon in eCommerce.
- YouTube adds product integrations for influencer videos Posted on October 15, 2020 by Anne Freer The move provides an opportunity for YouTube to convert viewers into shoppers and boost revenues.
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, Unity Ads emerged as the leader among the Retention Index due to a jump in scale.
- YouTube rolls out Select for enhanced branding opportunities Posted on October 12, 2020 by Anne Freer “With YouTube Select, we are giving UK advertisers the best opportunity to connect with these audiences and capitalise on this unique combination of YouTube and TV,”....
- Product recommendation app Picker raises €1.3 million Posted on October 08, 2020 by Anne Freer Picker, the app that lets users buy products based on the recommendations of its community, just raised €1.
- Triller partners with Consumable to sell programmatic ads Posted on October 08, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, it provides Triller with an opportunity to grow its revenues beyond in-app sales.
- Gimbal updates SDK for better mobile order integration with in-store pickups Posted on October 07, 2020 by Anne Freer “We seized the opportunity to enhance our location technology to more seamlessly integrate with a store’s server-side operations....
- Big hike in app sessions for banking and investment apps during lockdowns Posted on October 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...disruption for several years, COVID-19 is accelerating the transformation, opening up access and opportunity to millions of un- and under-banked consumers around the world.
- TikTok restricts ads promoting negative body image Posted on September 25, 2020 by Anne Freer “That's why we're focused on working to safeguard our community from harmful content and behavior while supporting an inclusive – and body-positive – environment.” UK....
- Prototype vs Proof of Concept vs MVP in mobile app development Posted on October 19, 2020 If at any moment a proof of concept fails, you’ve created a window of opportunity to pivot the product and redirect your efforts towards a new type of business where you can generate....
- 6 tips for easy mobile ad creatives production Posted on October 12, 2020 ...you are having trouble finding the USP, read user reviews, journalist reviews and speak to your community managers - they know what users like! Tip 2.
- How Guinness World Records got 9M followers and 200M likes on TikTok [video] Posted on October 09, 2020 ...Guinness World Records’ Senior Social Media Manager and is responsible for content curation and community management across all GWR’s social channels.
- How to streamline for Facebook's new automated app ads and iOS 14 impact Posted on October 08, 2020 The full rollout of Facebook's Automated App Ads (AAA) product actually represents an opportunity for buyers savvy enough to develop a successful strategy early in its life.
- The end of IDFA = new opportunities for app monetization Posted on October 08, 2020 ...revenues? Speakers Hannah Parvaz, Head of Growth at Curio Hannah grows apps by building brands, community, and making products that people want to use.
@CloudHammerS Hey there. Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide us with a workflow/screen recording of t… https://t.co/IiIV9U4WaP(about 3 hours ago)
Less than one week to go until our Celebrating Black Creators event! Speakers include our Chief Marketing Officer… https://t.co/BQC8TjpEKP(about 3 hours ago)
@aviryx Thanks for clarifying! We'll raise this feedback internally for you and come back with a response once we get one.(about 4 hours ago)
@Rir12W No problem :) We can definitely raise this with the team for you.(about 4 hours ago)
It's Tuesday and you know what that means! Share your favorite #unitytips and spread some knowledge 💡 https://t.co/p5RemGXiPl(about 4 hours ago)
- How Sounds Hannam used Unity to turn a complex cultural space into an interactive 3D environment Posted on 16th October 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- How the Query system in Unity MARS does procedural layout Posted on 14th October 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- The makers of Skeleton Crew reveal details of upcoming beta in exclusive Creator Spotlight session Posted on 13th October 2020 (about 7 days ago)
- Introducing the Game Growth program Posted on 13th October 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- New Unity Educators Live sessions announced: How emerging tech is transforming learning Posted on 12th October 2020 (about 1 week ago)
App-making for enterprises
Visual and coding game-building software
The official Android IDE
Cross-platform development for Android, iOS and Windows Phone
Make Your Own Mobile App
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.