Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Language learning app Blabla gets $1.54 million in funding Posted on January 15, 2021 by Anne Freer The app’s community can learn English in a TikTok-style manner – by viewing short and engaging videos.
- Playbook raises $3 million to expand its creator-based fitness app Posted on January 12, 2021 by Anne Freer ...trying to attract creators to develop their own fitness videos that they can then share with the community.
- Tapjoy settles with FTC over misleading in-app rewards Posted on January 11, 2021 by Anne Freer The company provides developers and advertisers with an opportunity to reach consumers in mobile game apps via rewarded ads.
- Facebook developing video platform for creators and celebrities Posted on December 21, 2020 by Anne Freer The unit consists of an independent community of entrepreneurs who develop and test products and apps for the social network.
- Fintech platform Braavo pledges $50 million to back mobile app developers in 25 countries through its new card Posted on December 18, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev In September, Braavo Card was reviewed by tech curation community Product Hunt, managing to raise a considerable interest.
- Walmart partners with TikTok for livestream shopping in-app Posted on December 18, 2020 by Anne Freer We created this event for, about, and by our community, reflecting the lives, passions and styles of a diverse set of creators so everyone watching will....
- Mobile app development has some way to go when it comes to stability Posted on December 10, 2020 by Anne Freer The findings provide an opportunity for engineering groups to invest more into measuring and improving app stability, especially given....
- Mobile life hacks: how to boost your app visibility Posted on January 14, 2021 ...media with embargoed news on the app launch so that, if interested, the journalists have the opportunity to prepare their piece, get comments from other market players, and collect additional data.
- Global Casual mobile games advertising in 2020 - ad trends, top games, ad creatives [report] Posted on January 14, 2021 , and 17 global mobile advertising platforms including Facebook, Admob, Unity, Line Japan, Twitter, etc.
- App attribution in 2021: what will and will not work Posted on January 05, 2021 MobileDevMemo community thinks the same if not less.
- How leading app marketers managed to #adapt #grow and #succeed in 2020 Posted on December 28, 2020 2020 has brought huge challenges for the app community, however, the app industry has shown amazing resilience and adaptability in the face of these changes. In....
- How mobile fintech platforms help emerging markets during COVID-19 Posted on December 15, 2020 Fintech platforms answered that need and COVID-19 has presented a similar opportunity to 2008 on the global stage.
RT @AgoraIO: Add an extra layer of security with a token-based authentication system 🚀 Check out our guide on how to fetch an Agora token…(about 4 hours ago)
🤖 Deep dive into the world of machine learning and discover how to improve game performance using science with Game… https://t.co/5Tz3pkQRby(about 15 hours ago)
@SchalaZeal Hello there, the Lego Microgame may be what you're looking for :) https://t.co/rZ39eNFZWE(about 15 hours ago)
@Xerid Absolutely :) Go ahead!(about 15 hours ago)
@Bitgamey @AssetStore Hey there. Thank you for your tweet. We're sorry to hear about your experience with submittin… https://t.co/p5uE8lXCZe(about 15 hours ago)
- GameTune: Introducing reinforcement learning for optimizing the player lifecycle Posted on 18th January 2021 (about 15 hours ago)
- Create high-fidelity worlds with NatureManufacture Posted on 18th January 2021 (about 1 day ago)
- 5 innovative projects tackling pandemic challenges with real-time 3D Posted on 14th January 2021 (about 5 days ago)
- Grow with the Unity Certified Instructor (UCI) Program Posted on 12th January 2021 (about 7 days ago)
- Create state-of-the-art car cockpits with Elektrobit’s EB GUIDE and Unity Posted on 08th January 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
Mobile Customer Engagement
Scan and Validate Credit Cards and IDs
iPhone & Android App Maker
Game and software development made easy
Make Android apps in 5 minutes with free app creator
Award winning tool from Epic Games
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.