Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Consulting Services
- Professional Training
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Android's share of hypercasual game ad spending climbs to record 57% Posted on September 28, 2022 by Anne Freer 14 also makes it a top opportunity for iOS developers.
ironSource merges with Unity to help app developers scale more effectively Posted on July 18, 2022 by Anne Freer App monetisation expert ironSource just joined forces with Unity Technologies, the platform game developers use for their real-time, interactive 3D content, to....
ROI Index shows a 29% drop in diversity in mobile ad networks Posted on February 08, 2022 by Anne Freer Among the top 10 mobile ad networks according to ROI, Facebook, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Unity Ads and Snapchat lead.
Apple Search Ads lead retention and volume rankings Posted on October 21, 2021 by Anne Freer In Western Europe, however, retention was led by ironSource and Unity Ads took the lead in volume rankings.
The Last Tinker: "I highly recommend this as a buy!" http://t.co/1zGCjkjdCJ @gametactics(about 3144 days ago)
The Last Tinker: "Quite unique in today's market place." http://t.co/QUNdCZkMnI @PushStartMedia(about 3147 days ago)
The Last Tinker: "Interesting characters that are just full of life." http://t.co/vJKvMMYEoF @PushStartMedia(about 3148 days ago)
RT @LOOTent: Check out @gamespot's great #E3 coverage of our #PS4 port of @MimimiProd's THE LAST TINKER: CITY OF COLORS! http://t.co/yPcqNO…(about 3149 days ago)
The Last Tinker: 4.6/5 "...Mimimi Productions have created a game that can pack a punch..." -Mash http://t.co/BlUsJforJZ(about 3149 days ago)
- Best practices for mobile UI design – part 2 In this two-part interview, we discuss best practices for mobile UI design with Outfit7’s Aleksander Gregorka and Maja Nadvešnik, Samsung’s Søren Klit Lambaek, and Unity’s own Benoit Dupuis and Stefania Valoroso.
- Reflections on my first year leading inclusion and diversity at Unity Unity Global Inclusion Lead Tai Wingfield (she/her) shares reflections on her first year supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts at the company.
- Designing a deeper space: Visual effects in Alt Shift’s Crying Suns In this guest post, Alt Shift Lead Programmer Christophe Sauveur explains how he lit up Crying Suns’s gritty deep-space world, and provides rendering tips and resources you can apply to your own project.
- Made with Unity Monthly: January 2023 roundup Keep up with everything that the Unity community is creating (and achieving) with this roundup of highlights from January 2023.
- 6 ways of reimagining cities, buildings, and infrastructure with digital twins From solving facility challenges for one of the busiest airports in North America to helping major metropolitan regions build smarter, safer, and more sustainable cities, learn how digital twins enable us to reimagine the project lifecycle for infrastructure.
Mobile Customer Engagement
Cross-platform mobile app development and app creation software
The Most Powerful App Maker For iOS & Android
Mobile, hybrid, native app development
Visual and coding game-building software
Native mobile apps for multiple platforms
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.