Unity is a game development engine providing a full ecosystem incorporating intuitive tools and rapid workflows to easily create interactive 3D and 2D content. The engine offers multiplatform publishing via its Asset Store and has a full set of resources and knowledge bases online accessible by developers. In addition to games development for the mobile industry, Unity is also usable as a middleware development solution for the gambling, architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The free version of Unity enables developers to create engaging interactive content with an extensible Editor workface, which provides the tools and platform to play, test and edit games. It’s unique and powerful animation system facilitates the development of 2D and 3D content that utilizes shared conventions. Unity is also available to subscribe to as a professional suite, offering full rendering power and multiplatform deployment
- Create 3D and 2D content for mobile, architecture, gambling, engineering and construction industries
- Full ecosystem with rapid workflows and intuitive tools
- Supportive online community, resources and Asset Store
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- Google boosts ad transparency with 'About this ad' addition Posted on August 03, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Snap study: 73% of younger users are viewing more video on smartphone devices in 2020 Posted on July 31, 2020 by Anne Freer ...too much of a time commitment whereas 77% said that short-form content made them feel part of a community.
- Shopify integrates with Hero for better mobile shopping experience Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer We’re thrilled to be able to bring it to the Shopify community with Hero.
- Mental coaching app Meditopia secures $15 million in funding Posted on July 17, 2020 by Anne Freer ...our culture and the events happening around us, the way we speak, people we interact with, the community we live in, politics and so on,” explained Meditopia co-Founder Berk Yilmaz.
- TikTok rolls out self-serve advertising platform globally Posted on July 10, 2020 by Anne Freer But smaller businesses also present an excellent opportunity for growth.
- Third of US gamers played new games on mobile devices during quarantines Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer This represents a great opportunity for gaming app developers to drive long-lasting engagement and returns.
- TikTok to invest €13 million to launch learning platform Posted on June 19, 2020 by Anne Freer ...to build on this strong foundation, bringing together entertainment and learning, offering our community a truly rich and diverse ecosystem of content.
- 7 Ways to find the right DSP for your user acquisition campaigns Posted on July 28, 2020 ...support Ask for references This article was originally published on Mobile Masterminds, the community of mobile app experts, presented by Smadex.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in....
- 3 Powerful safeguards to protect your mobile marketing from fraud Posted on July 15, 2020 Because fraudulent traffic can lower opportunity for authentic organic and top-performing traffic source performance, it’s important to closely....
- Here’s why you should plan your next iOS app with SWIFT Posted on July 08, 2020 ....
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 That could sound risk-free, but in the long term, you are missing the opportunity of building a brand, gathering insights for your overall strategy and, of course, take control....
@ashabbir92 Fantastic! What kind of game are you the most excited to make one day?(about 2 hours ago)
@RyanThinker Fantastic video Ryan, keep up the great work!(about 3 hours ago)
@Patrickd3 Fantastic work!(about 3 hours ago)
@KompKamp Hey there! If you click on the email address field, it should prompt you to fill out more information. I… https://t.co/h3fvGKIb2L(about 3 hours ago)
@Lytho_ We're currently exploring how to get Bolt and DOTS Visual Scripting to work great together, with Bolt 2 pot… https://t.co/jwqucjwhF3(about 3 hours ago)
- Visualizing BMW’s self-driving future Posted on 05th August 2020 (about 1 day ago)
- Community Component: 10 Unity creators to watch Posted on 03rd August 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Unity Hackweek 2020 – in it together, no matter where we are Posted on 30th July 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Need to deliver an animated ad campaign lightning fast? Just make it in Unity Posted on 28th July 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Connect and learn at GDC Summer Posted on 27th July 2020 (about 1 week ago)
One link, all platforms
Game and software development made easy
Your business app, no coding required
Credit card scanning for mobile apps
Apple's own development platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.