Gideros Mobile is a game development platform particularly noted for how quick games made with it run on all platforms, rivalling native-app speeds on iOS, Android and Windowsphone. It was developed using a combination of Lua, C++ and OpenGL, and thanks to being completely open source, there is plenty you can do with and to the game engine, allowing you to import your own plug-ins in C, C++, Java and Obj-C.
Born from a succesful Kickstarter campaign, Gideros Mobile uses an OOP approach and offers a full set of tools for 2D game development, including a tile manager/creator and an instant testing tool for cross-platform testing.
- Completely free
- Very easy to learn
- Supports Mac OSX and Windows Appstore too
Gideros Mobile Info
|Platforms:||Android, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine, Game Maker, Mobile Game Development|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on February 16, 2016 by Alberto Furlan Gideros Mobile – Open source, free and multiplatform, this game maker uses LUA to develop apps and....
The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on October 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds Gideros Mobile – Uses Flash-like functions to let you create games and apps.
Top IOS & Android Mobile Game Development Tools, Frameworks, Engines & Resources Posted on October 22, 2012 by Christopher Reynolds Gideros Mobile – Uses Flash-like functions to let you create games and apps.
- Gideros 2018.9 'Sneak Peak' Posted on 31st August 2018 (about 2 years ago)
- Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros Posted on 16th August 2018 (about 2 years ago)
- What's in the upcoming 2018.6 release? Posted on 31st May 2018 (about 2 years ago)
- How much faster is the Gideros Rad operator than the math Rad function? Posted on 20th April 2018 (about 2 years ago)
- Create Facebook Instant Games Using Gideros! Posted on 16th March 2018 (about 2 years ago)
App performance management platform
Award winning tool from Epic Games
App-making for enterprises
Pre-coded app-building blocks
Cross-platform mobile app development and app creation software
Deep View Cards
Gideros Mobile Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Gideros Mobile representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.