BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
In-app user engagement just got the Storyly treatment Posted on January 29, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev According to Buildfire, 90% of mobile time is spent on apps.
Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan io, Appsgeyser, Gamesalad, Fliplet, ShoutEm,GoodBarber, MobileRoadie, BuildFire,AppsBuilder, iBuildApps,Swiftic,AppsBar,AppMakr,Chupamobile,SiberianCMS andAppsmakerStore You....
Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on October 22, 2015 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio Shoutem Xamarin Appcelerator Sencha Kinvey GO!Appzone Mag+ AppStudio Como MobileRoadie GoodBarber Meteor Fliplet Appsbar BiznessApps Appmakr Appery AppMachine AppsBuilder BuildFire AppyPie XCode The original integrated app development environment, Xcode is Apple's....
Top 5 mobile app marketing trends to watch in 2020 Posted on November 20, 2019 Platforms like BuildFire and Appy Pie allow anyone, regardless of design or development expertise, to create functional....
How to get your app featured on the Google Play Store Posted on June 05, 2019
- Customer Success Tips For Agencies and App Resellers Posted on 24th March 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- The Best Customer Success Software for 2020 Posted on 17th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 15 Refreshing Marketing Ideas For Shopify Apps Posted on 10th March 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Secure Profitable Small Business Clients For Your Agency Posted on 03rd March 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- How to Pitch a Mobile App to Your Clients Posted on 25th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
Visual scripting for Unity-based games
Translate your software better.
Free and Open-Source App Maker
Mobile, hybrid, native app development
HTML5 mobile app development framework
Free 3D game framework
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a BuildFire representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.