BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan io, Appsgeyser, Gamesalad, Fliplet, ShoutEm,GoodBarber, MobileRoadie, BuildFire,AppsBuilder, iBuildApps,Swiftic,AppsBar,AppMakr,Chupamobile,SiberianCMS andAppsmakerStore You....
Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on October 22, 2015 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio Shoutem Xamarin Appcelerator Sencha Kinvey GO!Appzone Mag+ AppStudio Como MobileRoadie GoodBarber Meteor Fliplet Appsbar BiznessApps Appmakr Appery AppMachine AppsBuilder BuildFire AppyPie XCode The original integrated app development environment, Xcode is Apple's....
How to get your app featured on the Google Play Store Posted on June 05, 2019
- What to Look For in a Mobile App Developer Posted on 05th November 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- 11 Ecommerce marketing trends of 2019 Posted on 11th June 2019 (about 5 months ago)
- Instagram Revenue and Usage Statistics Breakdown Posted on 06th May 2019 (about 6 months ago)
- Tinder Revenue and Usage Statistics Breakdown Posted on 29th April 2019 (about 7 months ago)
- How Much Does it Cost to Build an App Like WhatsApp Posted on 22nd April 2019 (about 7 months ago)
App performance management platform
Insanely easy app localization
Database-as-a-Service provider using MongoDB
Create cross-platform games in record time
Scan and Validate Credit Cards and IDs
Drag and Drop games development
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a BuildFire representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.