BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan io, Appsgeyser, Gamesalad, Fliplet, ShoutEm,GoodBarber, MobileRoadie, BuildFire,AppsBuilder, iBuildApps,Swiftic,AppsBar,AppMakr,Chupamobile,SiberianCMS andAppsmakerStore You....
- Should your app needs to be iOS or Android first? Posted on November 09, 2020
- Top 5 mobile app marketing trends to watch in 2020 Posted on November 20, 2019 Platforms like BuildFire and Appy Pie allow anyone, regardless of design or development expertise, to create functional....
- How to get your app featured on the Google Play Store Posted on June 05, 2019
iPhone & Android App Maker
a mobile source codes marketplace that grows with you!
The Friendly App Localization Agency
The fastest cross-platform C++ development SDK
Create Powerful Applications & Devices
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a BuildFire representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.