ShoutEm is a powerful tool to create mobile applications which asks no coding skills of the creator. From content to advertising, from e-commerce to social apps, the platform provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface to create the application, and gives you the tools to preview it natively and in real time. While basic apps are coded in HTML5, the scaling price plans also allows for native apps in iOS, Android and iPad.
ShoutEm also offers analytics tracking for your application, keeping tabs on active users, sessions, shout outs, check ins and more data points, as well as including a content management system, a variety of modules to monetize your users such as promotions and advertising.
- Automated publishing to App Store and Google Play, free republishing and updates
- 4-tier price plan covers all levels of customization for your app
- High profile clients include T-Mobile, USA Today and Digital First Media
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan io, Appsgeyser, Gamesalad, Fliplet, ShoutEm,GoodBarber, MobileRoadie, BuildFire,AppsBuilder, iBuildApps,Swiftic,AppsBar,AppMakr,Chupamobile,SiberianCMS....
Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on October 22, 2015 by Alberto Furlan Xcode Android Studio Shoutem Xamarin Appcelerator Sencha Kinvey GO!Appzone Mag+ AppStudio Como MobileRoadie GoodBarber Meteor Fliplet Appsbar BiznessApps Appmakr Appery AppMachine AppsBuilder BuildFire AppyPie XCode The....
A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on April 13, 2015 by Alberto Furlan ...years ago, app makers allow non-coders to design their application with visual interfaces, like in ShoutEm's case, dragging and dropping pre-coded elements and selecting themese, color schemes and designs.....
- Introducing Shoutem v5 Posted on 21st September 2017 (about 2 years ago)
- How does Apple’s 4.2.6. new rule affect Shoutem? Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 2 years ago)
- The Evolution of Mobile Banking Posted on 23rd March 2017 (about 2 years ago)
- Spotlight: Gazdagrét Posted on 14th December 2016 (about 3 years ago)
- Five reasons why web developers love React Native Posted on 23rd November 2016 (about 3 years ago)
Connect Mobile Customers to a World of Financial Services
Mobile Customer Engagement
Deep View Cards
Database-as-a-Service provider using MongoDB
Cloud-based app development
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a ShoutEm representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.