AppAgent is a strategic and creative marketing partner for top mobile brands and game publishers. We provide dedicated, experienced mobile professionals who truly care about the success of your business.
You can think of AppAgent as an extension of your own in-house team. We bring to the table proprietary in-house tools & processes that have been optimized over 100+ apps and games.
Founded in 2015, AppAgent has been awarded the App Marketing Agency of the Year at the App Growth Awards in 2018 and was a finalist for the past three years.
Challenges we typically solve
- Defining how to grow your app or game
- Launching a new mobile product
- Improving UA performance
- Increasing organic traffic
- Building or fixing mobile analytics
Services we offer
Marketing strategy (go-to-market and growth strategy), ad creatives production (static and video ads), paid user acquisition (on Facebook, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads and many other ad networks), App Store Optimization (ASO), data analytics.
Categories with strong expertise
Gaming (50% of the portfolio), then Business, News, Travel, Education, Health & Fitness, Finance, generally subscription-based apps
Clients in 24 countries
Top mobile brands – Babbel, Asana Rebel, Kiwi.com, Huawei, Wolt
Leading gaming publishers – Supercell, Glu Mobile, Social Point, GSN Games, Wargaming
Who is behind AppAgent
Peter Fodor / Founder and CEO
Peter founded AppAgent in 2015 after spending a decade in the advertising business and four years running his own mobile studio. Peter has been involved in the marketing of 50+ apps and brings to the table a broad expertise in go-to-market strategy, scaling businesses, building growth teams and setting effective processes.
Martin Jelinek / Head of Marketing
A founding member of AppAgent, with a focus on data and strategy. Has been in gaming since 2010, mobile marketing since 2016.
Lucia Mrvova / Head of User Acquisition
Has been in mobile since 2015. Worked at Lingokids, 8fit and adviqo in leading growth roles. Specializes in user acquisition mostly on social channels.
Tina Lovasic / Head of the Creative Studio
Was a photo and video producer for lululemon athletica and Rogers Communications in Canada. Now overseeing all of the creative jobs at AppAgent.
Richard Horin / Creative Director
Has been in advertising since 2002. Founded his own mobile studio in 2011. Was a gaming art director at Geewa and has been with AppAgent since 2017.
- Marketing strategy (go-to-market and growth strategy)
- Ad creatives production (static and video ads)
- Paid user acquisition (on Facebook, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads and many other ad networks)
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Data analytics (Product analytics, Marketing analytics)
Peter Fodor / Founder and CEO
Mobile marketer, passionate cyclist and traveller with his family caravan, tireless tester of mobile games and apps in his free time.
Pod Kesnerkou 3229/1
150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov
|Groups:||App Marketing, User Acquisition|
- App Growth Awards 2019 Finalists Announced Posted on October 28, 2019 by Business of Apps ...from John Lewis & PartnersSusan Azari from Shop DirectApp Marketing Agency of the YearAdmiral MediaAppAgentCustomlyticsPhiture GmbHPickASOBest App VideoMattel Hot Wheels Infinite Loop by GameChangerSFLovoo....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile App Marketing Agencies 2017 Posted on July 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Phiture,AppAgent,ToroGrowth,Mobtimizers,The SpecialistWorks,Gummicube,The ASO Co,App Masters.
- How Much Does it Cost To Get an App Featured by Apple? Posted on September 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev Peter Fodor is founder of AppAgent, a mobile marketing team jam-packed with experts available for hire.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 This article was originally published on AppAgent blog.
Be the first to leave a review.