App Radar is an industry leader in app marketing, accelerating international mobile app & game growth for apps worldwide. Our Agency supports startups, small app businesses, app publishers and app cooperates with tailored app marketing services fitting to the company size/industry and niche.
USPs of our App Marketing Agency
- Price/value: We deliver high quality for an affordable price – aiming to have the best price/value offer on the market
- Customer satisfaction is key: Keeping 90% of our clients, receiving positive feedback across the board (also from customers switching to us from other agencies)
- International: We act globally with 12+ native languages inhouse (further languages covered with freelancers/partners) and are a perfect partner for international/global projects and localizations
- Personalized Services & Flexible Contract-Periods: We do not offer standard packages with long contract periods – we try to come up with the most individual offer possible, that makes the most sense for your business and you only need to pay for what you need!
- Additionally, we offer our software/tool for FREE on top of our app marketing services –> Also we work within our tool in their account, so the client has the most transparent data and also owns the data. As a result our clients can save more time during the ASO processes, conducting further competitive analysis and follow their Paid UA & App Store Optimization KPIS.
AI-powered Tool & Data-Backed Solutions
App Radar also offers an industry-leading ASO (App Store Optimization), ASA (Apple Search Ads), and Google App Campaign tools. The backbone of our tools is 100% data. We have one of the largest databases in the mobile app & gaming industry, meaning our clients receive the most relevant and reliable AI-powered app marketing recommendations
Would you love to work with an international team to create the best ASO-Tool on the market? Find your next dream job on our careers page.
App Radar Services
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Paid User Acquisition (UA)
- Creative AB Testing
- App Marketing Consulting
- App Launch Services
- Review Management
Thomas Kriebernegg is the CEO and Co-Founder of App Radar. He has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, whereas he started off as an app developer himself. He’s a true app enthusiast and ex-hardcore gamer.
Graz & 8020
App Radar Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
App Radar Info
|Types:||App Ad Services, App Installs, App Localization|
|Groups:||App Marketing, App Store Optimization|
How ratings and reviews affect consumers decision to download apps Posted on January 22, 2020 App Radar’s app marketing blog gives you more tips on how to best respond to reviews in the App Store,....
How to effectively run Apple Search Ads for more app installs Posted on September 05, 2019 With the App Radar ASO and Search Ads Intelligence Tools, you can easily find the keywords your app is already....
How to Increase Revenue with ASO & Product Onboarding Join Elena from App Radar and Tobias from Fastic to learn about how to increase revenue with ASO and product onboarding
Combining App Store Optimization and Paid User Acquisition to drive app growth In this video, Thomas Kriebernegg, Managing Director and Co-Founder of App Radar, talked about strategies to drive app growth by combining ASO with paid user acquisition
A Framework for Integrating ASO and Paid UA on the Road to Growth Sarah of Pupy Dog Training App and Thomas from App Radar discuss a framework for integrating App Store Optimization and paid user acquisition to drive growth
#3: ASO and paid search synergy with CEO of App Radar, Thomas Kriebernegg Every app project starts with an idea or concept that translates into development, testing, and marketing
Turn impressions into installs
Performance-driven influencer marketing
Making cross screen easy with artificial intelligence
A Mobile-First Advertising Agency
App Marketing Agency Cofounded by Former Apple Marketing Lead
Unlock mobile growth
App Radar Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a App Radar representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.