App Radar focuses on organic and paid app user acquisition and let’s you combine self-service tools with managed services for app store marketing. This way you can grow faster, either on your own or with the support of our experts.
Our App Store Optimization (ASO) software is based on big data collection, analytics and machine learning from 25 million keywords.
In addition to tracking and improving your app store performance on your own with our ASO tool, you can also outsource your app store marketing to us fully. Our team manages your app store strategy, updates, creative production as well as supports your global expansion. App Radar consultants have a track record of achieving an average of 30% app growth rate.
Check out more at https://appradar.com/
We’re happy to answer any questions or provide you with customized solutions via firstname.lastname@example.org
- App Store Optimization Tool: Find and track keywords, spy on competitors, manage localization, simplify your workflows, push updates directly to the app stores, and more. Get started for FREE and grow your plan as needed.
- Managed Services: workshops, audits, app store updates for metadata as well as creatives, Google UAC, Apple Search Ads, and more
Thomas Kriebernegg is the CEO and Co-Founder of App Radar. He has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, whereas he started off as an app developer himself. He’s a true app enthusiast and ex-hardcore gamer.
Graz, Austria – Lastenstraße 13a, 8020 Graz
Would you love to work with an international team to create the best ASO-Tool on the market? Find your next dream job on our careers page.
App Radar Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
App Radar Info
|Types:||App Ad Services, App Installs, App Localization|
|Groups:||App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- App Radar acquires TheTool to boost mobile app marketing Posted on February 23, 2021 by Anne Freer App Radar the Austrian app marketing company founded in 2015, just acquired TheTool, a competitor based....
- Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Silke is Marketing Manager at App Radar.
- How ratings and reviews affect consumers decision to download apps Posted on January 22, 2020 App Radar’s app marketing blog gives you more tips on how to best respond to reviews in the App Store,....
- How to effectively run Apple Search Ads for more app installs Posted on September 05, 2019 With the App Radar ASO and Search Ads Intelligence Tools, you can easily find the keywords your app is already....
Next Monday starts our App Marketing Week! 🎉 And to kick off, we invited those guys to talk about the app launch!… https://t.co/CxjaGuJdyF(about 9 hours ago)
🥁🥁🥁We introduce the App Marketing Week! 🥁🥁🥁 5 days of free webinars for you to learn all you need to know about mob… https://t.co/Qi9JnkpBT3(about 3 days ago)
@jamiehandsdev Hi Jamie! We answered you already; let us know if you didn't get our message. :)(about 3 days ago)
Before releasing your mobile app or starting your App Store Optimization strategy, it is crucial to understand the… https://t.co/gkkToNe8wk(about 12 days ago)
@jamiehandsdev Thanks for the feedback! We are going to change that. If you have any questions, feel free to send them out to us. :)(about 13 days ago)
The leading global app marketing consultancy
Mobile A/B testing for App Store and Google Play
Dot Com Infoway
Get Your Mobile App or Game Discovered by Your Target Audience. 100% Guaranteed Downloads!
Leading ASO Optimization Company
#1 ASO Tool for Apps & Games Driven by Data Science
The ASO Project
Performance-based App Store Optimization solutions
App Radar Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a App Radar representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.