App Radar is an all-in-one ASO tool to help you unleash the full potential of your mobile apps and games. It was developed by the Austrian-based startup appers gmbh.
Our tool not only delivers the most accurate keywords rankings for international app stores but let you also fasten up the process of app publishing. That means you can optimize your app page for both, Apple App Store and Google Play Store directly within App Radar. This helps you speed up your ASO process by up to 95%.
In addition to ASO, we offer Apple Search Ads services. Using our large dataset and App Store insights we provide our clients with the best ASA services, executing campaigns and producing proven results.
Check out more at https://appradar.com/ and become king of the optimization league.
If you have questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free App Store Optimization Tool: Find new keywords, spy on competitors, manage localizations, push updates to the app stores and more
- Apple Search Ads Services: Paid UA can be tricky and money is easily thrown away. Let us make sure your campaigns are effective and cost-efficient
- App Marketing: Google UAC, influencer marketing, app product page visual designs, and more
Thomas Kriebernegg is the CEO and Co-Founder of App Radar. He has over 10 years of experience in marketing and a passion for growing mobile apps.
Graz, Austria – Lastenstraße 13a, 8020 Graz
App Radar Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
App Radar Info
|Types:||App Ad Services, App Installs, App Localization|
|Groups:||App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
- How to manage App Store Optimization workflow and updates efficiently Posted on April 01, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev For example, App Radar’s App Store Optimization tool enables you to find new keywords and track your app store rankings.....
- App Radar launches a free ASO tool to support student and indie developers Posted on May 28, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev App Radar, the fast-growing Austria based app growth agency, recently launched a free version of their....
- 10 top events in Europe app developers & marketers should go to in 2019 Posted on January 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Our App Radar team will be going to all of these, we can’t wait to see you there! Pocket Gamer Connects....
- Spooky news: app downloads keyword & source attribution is available now Posted on October 31, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...bring you the most downloads? Or how difficult it is to rank for this keyword? Not for long, because App Radar has a special Halloween treat for you.
- Meet App Radar at Gamescom 2018: notable encounters happen at the mega events Posted on August 15, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Starting from 21st to 25th of August, some members of the App Radar Team will be in Cologne to attend the GameStop 2018.
- Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Silke is Marketing Manager at App Radar.
- How ratings and reviews affect consumers decision to download apps Posted on January 22, 2020 App Radar’s app marketing blog gives you more tips on how to best respond to reviews in the App Store,....
- How to effectively run Apple Search Ads for more app installs Posted on September 05, 2019 With the App Radar ASO and Search Ads Intelligence Tools, you can easily find the keywords your app is already....
The App Radar Dashboard helps you to identify which parts of your App Marketing and ASO strategy needs to be improv… https://t.co/Z6TzJEo8vi(about 3 days ago)
The App Radar website and tool both have a whole new look! 😱 It harmonizes our data-driven tools with our tailored… https://t.co/AXI1K7yiCF(about 5 days ago)
RT @Applift: Thanks to the @appradar_com team for writing this insightful post for our blog. It's a step-by-step guide to optimizing app st…(about 5 days ago)
Do you want to learn how to improve your Apple Search Ads campaigns? 😏 Join the webinar and learn more about it wit… https://t.co/QXr0M6m76n(about 10 days ago)
It's time for our June webinar! 📣 This time we will talk about "Choosing the Best Keywords for Your App." The webin… https://t.co/wMDZoXwmsV(about 13 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a App Radar representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
App Radar Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.