App Radar is an industry leader in app marketing, accelerating international mobile app & game growth for apps worldwide. Our Agency supports startups, small app businesses, app publishers and app cooperates with tailored app marketing services fitting to the company size/industry and niche.
USPs of our App Marketing Agency
- Price/value: We deliver high quality for an affordable price – aiming to have the best price/value offer on the market
- Customer satisfaction is key: Keeping 90% of our clients, receiving positive feedback across the board (also from customers switching to us from other agencies)
- International: We act globally with 12+ native languages inhouse (further languages covered with freelancers/partners) and are a perfect partner for international/global projects and localizations
- Personalized Services & Flexible Contract-Periods: We do not offer standard packages with long contract periods – we try to come up with the most individual offer possible, that makes the most sense for your business and you only need to pay for what you need!
- Additionally, we offer our software/tool for FREE on top of our app marketing services –> Also we work within our tool in their account, so the client has the most transparent data and also owns the data. As a result our clients can save more time during the ASO processes, conducting further competitive analysis and follow their Paid UA & App Store Optimization KPIS.
AI-powered Tool & Data-Backed Solutions
App Radar also offers an industry-leading ASO (App Store Optimization), ASA (Apple Search Ads), and Google App Campaign tools. The backbone of our tools is 100% data. We have one of the largest databases in the mobile app & gaming industry, meaning our clients receive the most relevant and reliable AI-powered app marketing recommendations
Would you love to work with an international team to create the best ASO-Tool on the market? Find your next dream job on our careers page.
App Radar Services
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Paid User Acquisition (UA)
- Creative AB Testing
- App Marketing Consulting
- App Launch Services
- Review Management
Thomas Kriebernegg is the CEO and Co-Founder of App Radar. He has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, whereas he started off as an app developer himself. He’s a true app enthusiast and ex-hardcore gamer.
Graz & 8020
App Radar Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
App Radar Info
|Types:||App Ad Services, App Installs, App Localization|
|Groups:||App Marketing, App Store Optimization|
Money management app downloads jump 40% as consumers focus on saving in the short-term Posted on October 27, 2022 by Anne Freer 40% rise in installs of money apps in the UK According to research from app experts App Radar, the rise in Android financial app downloads in the UK amounts to a whopping 40% compared to....
App Radar secures €2 million in pre-Series A to help developers optimise App Store appearance Posted on January 28, 2022 by Anne Freer App Radar, the App Store marketing platform, just scored €2 million in a pre-Series A funding round,....
The 2021 App Growth Awards finalists announced Posted on November 18, 2021 by Emily Hazlewood ...Power of the Landing Page by Get RampedTandem Influencer App CampaignASO ToolAppTweakGeeklabStoremavenApp RadarAsodeskASO Agency of the YearPICKASORedbox MobilePhitureREPLUGYodel MobileUser Acquisition CompanySearchAds.comApp....
Pub and weather app downloads spike as lockdowns end in UK Posted on April 21, 2021 by Anne Freer ...residents have responded to different restrictions,” said Thomas Kriebernegg, CEO and co-Founder of App Radar.
App Radar acquires TheTool to boost mobile app marketing Posted on February 23, 2021 by Anne Freer App Radar the Austrian app marketing company founded in 2015, just acquired TheTool, a competitor based....
Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Silke is Marketing Manager at App Radar.
How ratings and reviews affect consumers decision to download apps Posted on January 22, 2020 App Radar’s app marketing blog gives you more tips on how to best respond to reviews in the App Store,....
How to effectively run Apple Search Ads for more app installs Posted on September 05, 2019 With the App Radar ASO and Search Ads Intelligence Tools, you can easily find the keywords your app is already....
Have you missed Games Gathering Conference 2022 in Bratislava? 🙄 If so, no worries! 😉 You can still watch the sess… https://t.co/GOGDv1lIMh(about 1 day ago)
Invest today to save tomorrow 🚀 Time is running out! Cyber Week is almost over and you only have a limited time to… https://t.co/BRqwLk8rt0(about 5 days ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: Another successful workshop here at #apppromotion. Big thanks go to @appradar_com and @fastic for enlightening us on ho…(about 5 days ago)
Greetings from App Promotion Summit in Berlin 🙌 📍 Come chat with us at our networking table And don't miss Elena… https://t.co/1SU712AKDH(about 6 days ago)
Shortly about last night's warm-up #APSBerlin party 🔥 🚀 Awesome app marketing community 😍 Absolutely amazing view… https://t.co/WnirYhax4M(about 6 days ago)