Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on July 22, 2016 by Alberto Furlan Xojo - As well as covering the usual platforms (desktop, mobile, iOS, Android), one of the few tools....
- Why You Should Become Agile Posted on 13th December 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- DatabaseRow Changes Posted on 04th December 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Event Name Reversion in 2019r2.1 Posted on 20th November 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Updating the UI with the New Thread Class Posted on 18th November 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Migrating a Huge MySQL Database With Minimal Downtime Posted on 08th November 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Cross Platform Mobile App Development Guide (2019) Posted on May 12, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Xojo - As well as covering the desktop, mobile and iOS, it is one of the few tools that lets you code....
Web and mobile apps for everyone
Delivering amazing apps and exceptional digital experiences
Free and Open-Source App Maker
Cross-platform mobile app development and app creation software
Localization Made Easy
deep linking with Json
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Xojo representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.