Tizen is a flexible open-source operating system that is built from the ground up to address the needs of stakeholders in the mobile ecosystem. Tizen enables open source development for Mobile, Wearable, In-Vehicle, Infotainment and TV. The Tizen SDK provides a comprehensive set of tools for developing web and native applications.
Tools included in the SDK include: Emulator, IDE, toolchain, sample code and documentation. It is compatible with and runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Ubuntu and also offers IDE-free application development
- Flexible open-source operating system for variety of web and native applications
- Full suite of tools in Tizen SDK
- Design, develop and deliver mobile apps and web apps
- Application Development
- Platform Development
- Fast Launch Speed
- Enhanced Web Browsing
|App Development Software
- Announcing the Tizen Studio 5.5 Release We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 5.5
- Announcing the Tizen Studio 5.1 Release We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 5.1
- Announcing the Tizen Studio 5.0 Release We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 5.0
- Announcing the Tizen Studio 4.6 Release We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 4.6
- Announcing the Tizen Studio 4.5.1 Release We are pleased to announce the release of Tizen Studio version 4.5.1
The missing piece to the next-level mobile user engagement
deep linking with Json
Low-code platform to build custom business apps
Less programming, more gaming!
Mobile App Development Software for Business
a mobile source codes marketplace that grows with you!
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tizen representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.