Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
- Multiple channels of marketing
- Push notifications, in-app messages and more
- See how your users react and adapt your strategy with analytics
- Optimise your audience with funnels and more
- Make a collection of your user profiles
- Track the source of your users on iOS and Android
- Predict your users’ every move
- Target your users with precise ads
- App developers can see who uninstalled their apps
- Integrate Localytics with a variety of platforms
Free trial available from three options: Discover, Engage and Optimize (no credit card required).
There are two pricing options and the pricing model is subscription based:
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $200 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $350 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $600 per month
Marketing and Analytics
Up to 10,000 Users – Free
Up to 25,000 Users – $400 per month
Up to 50,000 Users – $700 per month
Up to 100,000 Users – $1200 per month
Localytics Case Studies
Here are a few Localytics case studies:
Localytics Alternatives and Competitors
Other options that provide similar services to Localytics include the following:
- Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application.
- Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com.
- Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation.
- Leanplum …
22 Long Acre
London, England WC2E 9LY
2 Center Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Raj Aggarwal – Chief Executive Officer and Co- Founder of Localytics
A recognised industry expert, Raj frequently lends his knowledge on mobile, big data and analytics at industry conferences and has been quoted in USA Today, CNN, and Mashable on the topics of mobile, analytics, big data and entrepreneurship. Prior to Localytics, Raj spent 12 years building a variety of technology companies.
Localytics Jobs and Careers
Localytics lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Boston, San Francisco, and London across roles in Customer Success, and Sales.
There are a wide range of places to get information on Localytics:
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
- Localytics has been acquired by Upland Software for $68 million Posted on February 12, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile app monetisation and analytics solution provider Localytics has been acquired by Upland Software, a specialist focusing on cloud-based enterprise software,....
- AppOnboard raises $15 million to launch mobile playable demo ads Posted on April 18, 2018 by Anne Freer According to Localytics, 70% of app users may open a downloaded app once and never return to it.
- More smartphone users are ok with mobile app push notifications Posted on January 25, 2018 by Anne Freer ...(52%) of smartphone users are finding that push notifications have improved, according to a survey by Localytics.
- Mobile App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 28, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- App Creatives and Reviews: Why it’s More Important Than Ever Posted on October 23, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- App user retention falls from 37% to 22% in the 3 months after download Posted on August 21, 2017 by Andy Boxall Average user retention for an app starts at 37%, according to data from Localytics, but will have fallen to 22% by the third month after the app has been downloaded.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics,....
- Saavn rolls out programmatic audio advertising for mobile advertisers Posted on February 06, 2017 by Anne Freer According to Localytics, music apps are the fastest growing app segment in terms of time spent in-app (79%).
- Top 3 Pre-Launch marketing tactics to ensure app success Posted on March 28, 2019 Keep retention at front of mind Localytics research unearthed that that across all industries, 71% of all app users churn within 90 days.....
- How Localized Engagement Can Benefit Financial Service Brands Personalization Strategy Posted on 24th June 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- How Financial Services Brands Can Boost Campaign Performance with a Great Customer Experience Posted on 17th June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Create Interactive Experiences with In-App Messages in Workflows Posted on 21st May 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- How Media and Entertainment Brands Can Nail an Omnichannel Customer Experience Posted on 13th May 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- M&E Brands Can Create Smarter Communications With Deeper Personalization Posted on 06th May 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Data That Drives Your Mobile Roadmap
User acquisition management software
Powerful, granular app analytics
Deliver the perfect app experience
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Localytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.