Countly is an all-in-one mobile application analytics platform covering all data worth tracking in your app. From push notifications to user profiles, attribution to segmentation, Countly offers true real-time statistics on how customers are using your application, keeping track of up to 10M unique identities.
Counting L’Oreal, Intel and Oakley within its community, Countly supports all platforms for smart devices, and thanks to the software’s extensible framework it is also possible to write your own SDK for your application. The package is free for up to 10,000 monthly sessions, and all versions track up to 90 different statistics.
- Pricing plans start at $125/month
- Free trials and quotations available
- SDKs for other platforms such as Unity3D and Mac OSX available in Countly’s dev community
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics,....
- A definitive guide to Remote Config: Use cases and examples Posted on 21st January 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- Using A/B tests to make smart decisions Posted on 13th December 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- How to get the most out of Custom Events: A step by step guide Posted on 03rd December 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- What is California Consumer Privacy Act and how can I conform to it? Posted on 08th November 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- Nurturing your customers as much as your product Posted on 23rd October 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Mobile Marketing Solutions
All-in-one App Store Optimization platform
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
Understand your customers to serve them better
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Countly representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.