Countly is an all-in-one mobile application analytics platform covering all data worth tracking in your app. From push notifications to user profiles, attribution to segmentation, Countly offers true real-time statistics on how customers are using your application, keeping track of up to 10M unique identities.
Counting L’Oreal, Intel and Oakley within its community, Countly supports all platforms for smart devices, and thanks to the software’s extensible framework it is also possible to write your own SDK for your application. The package is free for up to 10,000 monthly sessions, and all versions track up to 90 different statistics.
- Pricing plans start at $125/month
- Free trials and quotations available
- SDKs for other platforms such as Unity3D and Mac OSX available in Countly’s dev community
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics,....
- Are you ready for Apple’s new kids section update? Posted on 27th June 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Introducing Countly 19.02: Change the behavior of your app on the fly Posted on 15th April 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- Hey startups! It’s time to treat your customers like VIP Posted on 11th April 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobile product manager’s launch checklist Posted on 08th April 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- 10 not-so-obvious-ways to drill down your product analytics data Posted on 26th March 2019 (about 4 months ago)
App analytics and session recording
The All-in-one Automated App Distribution, Management and Monitoring
Application Performance Monitoring
Mobile ad fraud protection for brands, networks and agencies
Understand your customers to serve them better
User acquisition management software
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Countly representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.