Countly is an all-in-one mobile application analytics platform covering all data worth tracking in your app. From push notifications to user profiles, attribution to segmentation, Countly offers true real-time statistics on how customers are using your application, keeping track of up to 10M unique identities.
Counting L’Oreal, Intel and Oakley within its community, Countly supports all platforms for smart devices, and thanks to the software’s extensible framework it is also possible to write your own SDK for your application. The package is free for up to 10,000 monthly sessions, and all versions track up to 90 different statistics.
- Pricing plans start at $125/month
- Free trials and quotations available
- SDKs for other platforms such as Unity3D and Mac OSX available in Countly’s dev community
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics,....
- How to get the most out of Custom Events: A step by step guide Posted on 03rd December 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- What is California Consumer Privacy Act and how can I conform to it? Posted on 08th November 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Nurturing your customers as much as your product Posted on 23rd October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- What should digital banking apps track? Posted on 04th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Security and Privacy in Open Source Software Posted on 03rd October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
free app analytics from Yahoo!
App analytics and session recording
Mobile and Web Analytics
App analytics & intelligence to help you beat the competition
We’re Pioneering the DataTech Services Sector
The marketing automation system for B2C
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Countly representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.