goldengekko is is a leading global developer oF mobile solutions. It currently works with over 200 industry-leading brands and enterprises, providing business critical solutions with a focus on UX/UI design, user testing and Quality Assurance. At present it is the only mobile solutions provider to be granted a Trusted Developer Status from AQuA.
goldengekko provides a full service of planning and ideation solutions before commencing UX/UI design with a focus on creating engaging, intuitive user interfaces. Bespoke app development is available across all mobile devices and operating systems including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Java, Windows Mobile, HP Palm and WebOS. The company also provides solutions to mobilise and improve workforce efficiencies in the Agriculture, Education, Energy, Finance, Healthcare and IT industries amongst others
- Bespoke app development with a focus on QA
- Full backend integration, middleware and content management
- Range of enterprise mobility solutions, solutions to drive adaptation of mcommerce and solutions for operators, device manufacturers and telecom suppliers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top UK App Developer Agencies 2014 Posted on 22nd October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
Bona tarda @barcelonactiva! Find out what Barcelona based DMI thinks about the future in #mobile @ https://t.co/08D16I7t2z(about 501 days ago)
Looking for great @googlecardboard experiences? We've collected the best content out there @ https://t.co/3hzyRwfbOO https://t.co/d838MZsGYe(about 506 days ago)
Become a #mobile leader in 2016! Download Top Mobile Trends 2016 from @DMI2002 @ https://t.co/lOleYjOHAj https://t.co/6TADimOQ3S(about 508 days ago)
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season from all of us at DMI! @DMI2002 https://t.co/5ZhPIAAwUO(about 520 days ago)
So many 'for 2016' lists, so little time? Find the only #mobile #trends presentation you really need at https://t.co/08D16I7t2z(about 523 days ago)