Red C is an award-winning mobile development agency based in the heart of ‘Tech City’ – Shoreditch, London.
- Apps are at the heart of what we do. We design and build custom-made mobile apps and web systems that make a difference.
- Our team is fanatical about crafting crisp, cutting-edge graphics and creating a seamless user experience that people love.
- Moreover, our consultative approach provides impartial, strategic advice that will enhance and grow your business.
- Our expertise stretches from iOS and Android through to integrating backend databases, intuitive Content Management Systems and web service connections.
Apps are the future of business. Red C offers an extensive range of bespoke services to optimise the internal running of your company. Our team are dedicated to creating apps that make businesses more efficient, saving your company copious amounts of time and money.
Working with multinational corporates such as Sony, Save the Children and IronFX to deliver innovative digital solutions, means we have the experience to take on the most complex technical challenges.
Whether you want to mobilise your internal processes, develop an entrepreneurial idea, motivate your employees or simply raise the profile of your brand – get in touch with us today.
Red C Info
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
- Consumers want more notifications from mobile apps in a post-COVID world Posted on October 02, 2020 by Anne Freer Customers are ready for these kinds of AI-powered conversations across channels on their mobile devices, and brands are in a high-speed race to provide....
- TikTok launches new feature to Stitch together content from other users Posted on September 07, 2020 by Anne Freer Then press “Stitch” and select up to five seconds from their preferred clip and record their own addition to it.
- Instagram influencers posted 30% fewer sponsored posts during April Posted on June 30, 2020 by Anne Freer ...advertising budgets, new research by social media marketing platform Socialbakers found that sponsored content by Instagram influencers also suffered during the first few months of the year.
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev EVC), announced the launch of Smadex Hub, its re-engineered campaign management and analytics platform.
- Clicks of branded social media ads benefit from TV ads by same brand Posted on June 09, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a study by consumer analytics firm ViewersLogic, which measured consumer behaviour of TV and digital ads.
- 65% of influencers posted fewer sponsored content due to coronavirus Posted on May 20, 2020 by Anne Freer Now, research by We Are Attain found that 65% of influencers posted fewer sponsored content in the eight weeks between mid-March to the beginning of May compared to the eight weeks....
- SocialPeta enters global market to boost enterprise marketing Posted on May 12, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...SocialPeta has currently decided to further expand the global market, with Vietnam, Turkey as the preferred country.
- AI-Powered Click Hijacking SDK is being sold on Dark Web Posted on August 05, 2020 Recently, Scalarr’s Research Team found a malicious SDK for advanced and AI-powered click injection being sold in the Dark Web as of May 15, 2020.
- How 5G will affect the Mobile App industry in 2020–2021 Posted on June 03, 2020 Currently, the Netherlands is the most covered country in Europe, with over 1,000 areas with commercially available 5G.
- “TikTok is not my target audience” - you are wrong & here’s the data Posted on April 29, 2020 Even now both long-form and short-form videos are among the most-shared content on social media.
- App developers in post-Covid world: A bleak future, rife with opportunity Posted on April 14, 2020 Amidst the chaos, esteemed investment firm Sequoiaoffered counselto its portfolio companies, which is sound advice for any tech investor or startup.
- 3 stats to inform your Ramadan marketing strategy Posted on March 18, 2020 The red colour of these visualisations represents greater time in-app.
Read our latest blog post here to find out which common missteps you should avoid if you're developing a mobile app… https://t.co/4y5E3tzvNv(about 1 day ago)
AppChat - The Latest News From Red C 📲 - https://t.co/t4sduBGVjs(about 20 days ago)
Red C is extremely excited to announce that the Clipfix app has been shortlisted for the 2020 UK App Awards!! 🥳… https://t.co/ISqbgk7ngT(about 24 days ago)
We're thrilled to announce that the Haller Farmers App has been shortlisted for the 2020 UK App Awards!! 🥳📱… https://t.co/DX9pqq5M5r(about 24 days ago)
We've partnered with specialist charity @SafelineOrg to develop a mobile app to help #victims of sexual violence an… https://t.co/GbjjGkxVRc(about 34 days ago)
Custom Software Development Company Operating Globally
Powerful Mobile Solutions
25+ Years of Custom Software Development Experience
We are custom solution experts for iOS & Android Mobile App Development
Games Design & Development company
App Development Company That Startups Trust
Red C Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Red C representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.