Red C is an award-winning mobile development agency based in the heart of ‘Tech City’ – Shoreditch, London.
- Apps are at the heart of what we do. We design and build custom-made mobile apps and web systems that make a difference.
- Our team is fanatical about crafting crisp, cutting-edge graphics and creating a seamless user experience that people love.
- Moreover, our consultative approach provides impartial, strategic advice that will enhance and grow your business.
- Our expertise stretches from iOS and Android through to integrating backend databases, intuitive Content Management Systems and web service connections.
Apps are the future of business. Red C offers an extensive range of bespoke services to optimise the internal running of your company. Our team are dedicated to creating apps that make businesses more efficient, saving your company copious amounts of time and money.
Working with multinational corporates such as Sony, Save the Children and IronFX to deliver innovative digital solutions, means we have the experience to take on the most complex technical challenges.
Whether you want to mobilise your internal processes, develop an entrepreneurial idea, motivate your employees or simply raise the profile of your brand – get in touch with us today.
Red C Info
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
- GoHenry raises $40 million to expand kids' banking app Posted on December 10, 2020 by Anne Freer ...2012 when we launched a groundbreaking financial education app and prepaid debit card that truly empowered children.
- Facebook credits advertisers after conversion lift bug Posted on December 02, 2020 by Anne Freer Advertisers who used the conversion lift tool between August 2019 and August 2020 have been offered credits to cover for erroneous results.
- Consumers want more notifications from mobile apps in a post-COVID world Posted on October 02, 2020 by Anne Freer Customers are ready for these kinds of AI-powered conversations across channels on their mobile devices, and brands are in a high-speed race to provide....
- TikTok launches new feature to Stitch together content from other users Posted on September 07, 2020 by Anne Freer Then press “Stitch” and select up to five seconds from their preferred clip and record their own addition to it.
- Appetite for expansion as 'social' food ordering app Snackpass gets $21m Posted on December 23, 2019 by Ben Heathcote ...by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from First Round, General Catalyst, YCombinator and Inspired Capital, who join angel investors Nas, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Ovitz in their investment in....
- Mental health app Calm becomes unicorn after $88m raise Posted on February 06, 2019 by Ben Heathcote The round brings the San Francisco-headquartered company's total funding to date to $116 million.
- Why digitization will kill the restaurant menu card Posted on September 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Busy, time-pressured customers will expect digital innovation and demand that their favourite restaurants give them quicker....
- Progressive Web App: e-commerce bonanza beckoning? Posted on January 20, 2021 Being initially a desktop venture, it encountered conversion problems with its mobile traffic conversion rates of meager 15% in comparison with 38%....
- Mobile life hacks: how to boost your app visibility Posted on January 14, 2021 To get on the list of featured category apps in a store and get hundreds of thousands of installs, you need to start with effective....
- AI-Powered Click Hijacking SDK is being sold on Dark Web Posted on August 05, 2020 Recently, Scalarr’s Research Team found a malicious SDK for advanced and AI-powered click injection being sold in the Dark Web as of May 15, 2020.
- How 5G will affect the Mobile App industry in 2020–2021 Posted on June 03, 2020 Currently, the Netherlands is the most covered country in Europe, with over 1,000 areas with commercially available 5G.
- “TikTok is not my target audience” - you are wrong & here’s the data Posted on April 29, 2020 Even now both long-form and short-form videos are among the most-shared content on social media.
Read our latest blog post here to find out more about an API-first approach towards development. 📲… https://t.co/sS9Zh2xQkK(about 4 days ago)
Check out our latest blog post for tips and advice on developing a food delivery app for your business 👀📲… https://t.co/iX3NvNGxO6(about 12 days ago)
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄✨ Red C will be closed for the holidays from Friday… https://t.co/RnSo8K1zfS(about 34 days ago)
To find out why serverless technology is shaking up the industry and can help improve latency and scalability, read… https://t.co/HNatmu0MGm(about 34 days ago)
AppChat - The Latest News From Red C 📲 🎄 - https://t.co/hPN7YxWysu(about 37 days ago)
Award Winning Web + Mobile App Design & Development
Building Something Better
The Full Stack App Development Company
Your Technology Partner for Software Innovation and Market-leading Solutions
We are an independent customer experience agency with technology at our core.
Mobile First Innovation Studio
Red C Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Red C representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.