As UK app developers, we have been developing apps since the first iPhone launched and our extensive portfolio of apps we’ve built for brands ranging from household names to world famous companies speaks for itself.
Our apps are built in-house in our app development office based in York by highly specialist developers whose skill sets guarantee quality and whose excellence underpins each and every mobile app design project.
Our area of app expertise is native mobile app development on iOS and Android. Dedicated UK app developers on each app platform deliver the best quality user experience.
Our team of mobile app developers are on hand throughout the process to ensure your complete satisfaction. We’re a credible and independently stable partner in business; our name comes from the promise we make at the beginning of each client relationship – Our app development team goes The Distance.
York, London, UK
The Distance Services
- iOS & Android App development
- Mobile Apps
- React Native
The Distance Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
The Distance Info
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Games, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Startup, Travel|
Understand the app development process with our guide to the 7 main steps below 👇 https://t.co/QrxBcgrmVo… https://t.co/LhDMGp5Zoa(about 2 days ago)
January’s Newsletter is out now! 🤩 Find out about the latest industry news and insights, as well as company news 📰… https://t.co/QHindIAdtt(about 6 days ago)
Excited for tonights #NorthernDigitalAwards, we're up for Best App for our work with the amazing team @LeShuttle 🤞🤞🤞 https://t.co/8JqIDzxM8w(about 6 days ago)
We’ve just launched our latest app for our partners @goodshapeworks 🚀 Our team has really enjoyed building an app… https://t.co/zKISGb2BR5(about 7 days ago)
https://t.co/bQdQ79mkRP(about 15 days ago)
- What are the Stages of App Development? App development projects come in various shapes and sizes – but there are usually some common stages of work that will help you to navigate through the process. In this guide, we’ve set out the stages of app development in a linear order: Defining your idea Discovery Design Development Testing Launch Ongoing work This is ...
- New MD and Senior Team go The Distance We are incredibly excited to announce that former Head of Operations Louise Toal has taken up the MD role after five years with the business, with Project Team Lead Gemma Oliver filling the newly vacated Head of Operations role. Former MD and company founder, Anthony Main, will move into a more strategic role continuing to ...
- How to Choose an App Development Agency Many businesses and organisations need their own app – whether the function is to communicate with customers, provide a service, manage team members, or do something else entirely. Whatever the app, there’s a good chance you’ll need to work with an app development agency to develop the app and maintain it. App agencies differ more ...
- Do You Really Need An App? The app market is booming and shows no sign of slowing down. Over the next three years, Statista expects the market’s total value to increase by a shade under 10%. This is enormous. In large part, the growth is driven by an understanding that apps are the future of software delivery. They are valuable business ...
- How to Write an App Project Brief You have dreamt up a fantastic app idea that will deliver your customers greater value and accelerate your company’s digital transformation. You are raring to go and excited about this thrilling next step in your business journey. But you are not quite sure what to do now. How do you make your app a reality? ...
Creating Excellence Through Global Partnerships
Breaking Digital Boundaries
We translate your ideas into futuristic apps and immersive mobile experiences.
We invest in your app
A product first company in the AI first world
We think business, then development.
The Distance Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a The Distance representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.