hedgehog lab is a global product consultancy which focuses on solving the world’s biggest problems with technology. We help global brands with digital products on mobile, web and connected platforms.
As a top app developer, customers across a wide breadth of industries trust us to help them deliver business results and solve their biggest challenges. This has included improving customer experience for our retail clients, increasing self-service and revenue for our FinTech clients and launching new products to attract a new customer base within our supply chain/logistics clients.
We’ve been solving problems for some of the biggest brands for over a decade which includes Deliveroo, Kodak, Santander, E.ON, Leisure Pass Group to name a few.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2LA.
Albert House, 256-260 Old Street, London, EC1V 9DD
15th Floor, 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA, 02109.
Our people make us who we are. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the hedgehog we’d love to hear from you. View all our current vacancies via this link
hedgehog lab Data
|Social Presence:||6k +|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
hedgehog lab Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
|Cities:||Boston, London, Newcastle Upon Tyne|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Games, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Startup, Travel|
- Why digitization will kill the restaurant menu card Posted on September 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on Hedgehog Lab blog.
- Business of Apps announces its best app development companies 2017 Posted on August 29, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...features a grand total of 92 companies, including Robosoft Technologies, Leeway Hertz, Fuzz, Fueled, hedgehog lab, Mindinventoryand Hyperlink Infosystem.
- Business of Apps reveals research on 2017's top Indian app devs Posted on July 24, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Infosolutions,Syon Infomedia,Mind Inventory, ChromeInfo Technologies, Debut Infotech, cube Labs, Promatics, hedgehog lab, Hidden Brains, Mobulous Technologies, QuyTech, DotCom Infoway, Viteb, QBurst and OpenXCell. You....
- How to Implement Mobile Verification to Ensure the Best Security? Posted on January 19, 2017 by Jamie Giggs This post originally featured here on the hedgehog lab blog and was written by Ashish Anand.
- Paul Morris, Lead Strategist from hedgehog lab, on App Store Optimisation Posted on November 21, 2016 by Jamie Giggs This post originally appeared on hedgehog lab's blog here.
- UX lessons from building an Apple Watch prototype from scratch Posted on April 17, 2019 This article was first published on Hedgehog Lab blog.
🎤We currently have lots of exciting vacancies to apply for at hedgehog lab. Today's spotlight is on our Product Lea… https://t.co/Qof5pvTCtT(about 7 days ago)
Don't you just love it when a bit of good news drops into your inbox on a Monday lunchtime? We are delighted to be… https://t.co/yhA7IGhNVB(about 9 days ago)
🎉 We are super pleased to have been verified by Flexa as a truly flexible organisation. https://t.co/v5WYklP3YS(about 15 days ago)
📝Check out our latest blog post about using customer insights to gain a competitive edge. We've used our expertise… https://t.co/xf78LpAqjG(about 19 days ago)
There is something special about working on a project that aims to support your local community. Last year our team… https://t.co/j3Om5sZRoQ(about 20 days ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...more than 500 companies since 2006Cleveroad - Proven Mobile App Development Partner! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐hedgehog lab - We help global brands solve their problems with digital products on mobile, web and connected....
hedgehog lab Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.