Magora Systems is a London-based app development company (though they also do web and software development) with an eclectic portfolio of mostly small-business clients. They’ve developed apps in the IT, arts, utilities and education sectors, to name a few.
Their development offering is full stack, including UX and UI design, and they also do consultancy on app marketing strategy, app store optimisation and automation of reporting systems.
- Key clients include Danone and Innovo Care.
- Focus on B2B and B2C applications.
- Founded in 2010.
Magora Systems Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Magora Systems Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPhone, Web Development, Windows Phone|
RT @clutch_co: Congratulations to the top 1000 companies in the world! You have all accomplished amazing work this year, and we are so glad…(about 109 days ago)
RT @AppDevFirms: Top 10+ Mobile #AppDevelopmentCompanies In #UnitedKingdom (#UK) | #AppDevelopersUnitedKingdom 2019 @hyperlinkinfo @myoxyge…(about 110 days ago)
RT @BusinessApac: @magora_systems focuses on delivering excellent custom software solutions integrated with innovative information technolo…(about 128 days ago)
RT @RedisLabs: How to develop a high-load system based on #Nodejs, #Cassandra & #Redis: http://t.co/7pxhV4Myjt by @magora_systems(about 140 days ago)
Planning to create your own money-making mobile app? Choosing between iOS, Android and a hybrid solution and not su… https://t.co/WrB4kM3aBf(about 144 days ago)
- Magora Named Clutch Leader in Educational App Development Posted on 07th November 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Startup: How to Estimate A New Market Share Posted on 09th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Magora’s Mobile Apps Will Metamorphose Your Business Posted on 01st October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Getting Started with Mobile Development for Absolute Beginners Posted on 26th September 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- 10 Stunning Mobile App Ideas to Kickstart your Business and Make Money Posted on 19th September 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Magora Systems Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.