Bitrise is a mobile DevOps platform build around industry-leading mobile CI/CD and DevOps tooling. Bitrise ensures confidence, velocity, and continuous improvement across the entire cycle of app value creation, delivery, and realization.
On Bitrise, teams easily release and maintain high-quality apps through automation, rapid iteration, and improvement in the development process. As a result, apps deliver more impact for the business, while teams scale quickly and efficiently.
Founded by mobile developers, Bitrise is trusted by more than 6,000 mobile product organizations worldwide, including Rakuten, WISE, Bose, Virgin Mobile, Grindr, Compass, Mozilla, Philips Hue, and Marks & Spencer. Bitrise now counts 200+ people across continents, and has raised close to $100M in funding to date from investors like Insights Partners, Partech, Y Combinator, and more.
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Test automation
- Code signing
- Remote build and test caching
- Automated Release Management
A Y combinator entrepreneur, Barnabas has 12+ years of experience as a successful CEO and co-founder. Together with Viktor Benei and Daniel Balla, Barnabas founded Bitrise in 2014. Barnabas leads the strategic direction and day-to-day success of Bitrise, the multi-million dollar revenue Mobile DevOps platform with 6,000+ customers like Reddit, Duolingo and GoDaddy.
Bitrise Limited 483 Green Lanes London N13 4BS UNITED KINGDOM
Bitrise, Inc. 548 Market St PMB#95557 San Francisco California 94104-5401 USA
Bitrise Limited MOFI 1114 Budapest, 37 Hamzsabégi út HUNGARY
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Cities:||London, San Francisco|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Games, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Startup, Travel|
The app-roval bottleneck: manual processes delay app delivery Posted on May 22, 2023 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new survey conducted by mobile app development platform Bitrise.
- Qonto at the Mobile DevOps Summit 2023 - Bitrise Qonto’s Ruslan Alikhamov (Senior iOS Engineer) took a 25-minute session at this year’s Mobile DevOps Summit 2023 on ‘IT'S RAW! Enhancing iOS Developer Experience with Swift Compiler Output &...
- New to Bitrise: Enhanced Xcode Reporting & Build Annotations - Bitrise This blog post unpacks Bitrise's latest updates, including the General Availability launch of Enhanced Xcode Reporting and Build Annotations. Discover how these new features can enhance your building,...
- Delivery Hero at the Mobile DevOps Summit 2023 - Bitrise Delivery Hero’s, Mike Gerasymenko’s (Staff iOS Engineer), took a quick 15-minute session at this year’s Mobile DevOps Summit 2023 on ‘Making your app modular’. Let's dive in to see why it...
- Deprecating Bitrise Build Cache for Tuist - Bitrise Tuist is a build tool for Xcode projects that provides declarative project generation, modularization, and build & test capabilities. In a recent surprise move, a portion of the Tuist project has been...
- Up to 45% more credits: Teams Plan is getting major upgrades! - Bitrise After carefully reviewing our Teams Plans in light of the valuable feedback from our community, we recognized a clear message: current market conditions challenge you to achieve more with less. While our...