Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on July 22, 2016 by Alberto Furlan Xojo - As well as covering the usual platforms (desktop, mobile, iOS, Android), one of the few tools....
- Var, Dim or both? Posted on 02nd April 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Starting Graphics with GraphicsPath Posted on 26th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Xojo 2020 Video Update Posted on 25th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 14 Days: A Beginner’s Guide to Coding Posted on 23rd March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 3 Steps to Seamlessly Deploy SQLite Projects on Desktop, Web & iOS Posted on 17th March 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Cross Platform Mobile App Development Guide (2019) Posted on May 12, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Xojo - As well as covering the desktop, mobile and iOS, it is one of the few tools that lets you code....
Mobile App Development
Deep Linking by the link-shortening pioneers
a mobile source codes marketplace that grows with you!
Home for Apps
Mobility management for enterprises
Low Code Development for IT Pros
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Xojo representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.