Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
- Drag & drop UI
- Rich Framework
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Develop Database Apps with Xojo After you have designed your interface and begun coding, your next step may be to connect to a database. This blog post tells you the databases supported by Xojo, shows you where to find code samples and...
- Over 20 years of native, cross-platform app development and still going strong The recent news about Microsoft discontinuing Visual Studio's support for Mac has got us talking about longevity in the field of software development. We all know technology changes rapidly and you,...
- Microsoft’s Visual Studio for Mac Discontinued; Is it really safer to buy from a big name? Microsoft recently announced that they are discontinuing Visual Studio for Mac, which was only just introduced in 2016. So how "safe" is relying on a big company for your development tool, really?...
- Monthly Webinars Expand Your Xojo Programming Skills At Xojo we continually look to improve our skills and we are happy to be offering opportunities for everyone in the Xojo community to upgrade their skills too. At least once a month we are hosting new...
- Localizing XAML Controls in Windows Projects If you build desktop apps for Windows and wish to start using the new XAML-based controls via the DesktopXAMLContainer but aren't sure how to localize those controls, here's the solution:
Create cross-platform games in record time
Enterprise mobile application development platform
Drag and Drop games development
IDE for C++ and Delphi developers
Create apps for multiple platforms
Deep link monetization
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Xojo representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.