Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
- Drag & drop UI
- Rich Framework
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Responsive Web Apps, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- Simplicity and Security, Xojo Cloud is Ideal Hosting for Xojo Web Apps Xojo Cloud is the premier hosting solution for developers looking for a reliable, secure and high-performance hosting environment for Xojo web applications. Xojo Cloud is developed specifically for Xojo...
- Android Improvements in Xojo 2023r3 Android remains in Beta, but there have been many fixes and improvements in Xojo 2023r3 and I'd like to highlight a few including: more support for dark mode, additions to MobileTextField, a Destination...
- Using the Zip & Unzip Feature FolderItem has been extended with new methods to Zip and Unzip files and folders in Xojo 2023 Release 3. Take a peek as we look at how easy it is to use this new feature.
- Get Set If you need to work with sets, you may find Xojo's new Set class useful. A set is a group of items, not unlike a Dictionary. You can add or remove items from the set, as you might expect, but some...
- Introducing Xojo’s New WebMapViewer Renderer Xojo 2023r3 comes with a new map renderer for your map driven web applications. MapLibre is a robust Open Source mapping library alternative that Xojo is using under the hood now. With this update, you...
Apple's own development platform
Less programming, more gaming!
Andromo: No-Code Android Application Development Platform
iPhone & Android App Maker
Making Mobile Apps Easy
Create Powerful Applications & Devices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Xojo representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.