Samsung Galaxy Apps, formerly known in feature phones as Samsung Apps is an app store used for devices manufactured by Samsung Electronics that was launched in September 2009. The service is primarily shipped on Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Samsung Gear and feature phones (such as the Samsung REX and Duos) The store is available in 125 countries and it offers apps for Android, Windows Mobile and Bada platforms. Apps from this store are updated by notifying the user via the Samsung Push Service, which has been installed in over one billion smartphones over the years.
- Mobile ad company AdColony sold to Digital Turbine for $400 million Posted on March 02, 2021 by Anne Freer It now works with more than 40 carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Samsung, Verizon, HTC, Singtel and Sony.
- TikTok is coming to the big screen: app unveiled for Google and Android TV Posted on February 09, 2021 by Anne Freer It follows the roll-out of TikTok onto Samsung TV models from 2018.
- Alibaba wants to collaborate with millions of influencers Posted on May 29, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, the company has seen larger brands like Samsung and Oral-B sign up.
- Samsung creates immersive Instagram campaign to advertise Note 10 Posted on January 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Samsung has been thinking of a more special way to promote its latest Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ 5G....
- Tinder finds a way to avoid Google Play subscription cut Posted on July 30, 2019 by Anne Freer Fortnite is now distributed directly via the Samsung store and through Epic Games’ own channels.
- How Fantasy Sports Platforms Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy Posted on September 17, 2018 by Business of Apps One good example of the same is Samsung’s ‘Samsung Studios’, where the campaign ticked off brand & consumers connect just instantly.....
- YouTube launches new pricing model based on reach for Trueview skippable ads Posted on April 04, 2018 by Anne Freer Samsung which beta tested the format to promote a smartphone launch found that the format helped the....
- Kiki Henrichs, Sales Manager at Avazu on Adding Video to Their mDSP and Expanding to the UK Posted on June 29, 2016 by Jamie Giggs ...next big thing or still to early to say? Next big thing for sure! I was at MWC 2016 and witnessed the Samsung pop-up VR theatre, it was insane.
- 14 Mobile app development trends to focus in 2021 Posted on January 13, 2021 Samsung Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X are the first smartphones with Folding Display.
- In-app Ads and In-game Ads: What’s the Difference? Posted on August 17, 2020 Riot Games Telecommunication giants Vodafone and Samsung both relied on in-game ads to promote new devices and offers.
- What do mobile app development trends have in store for us in 2020? Posted on August 13, 2020 Apps For Foldable Devices The foldable OLED display by Samsung has presented an unique opportunity.
- A breakdown of China's Android Market Posted on July 06, 2020 ...these devices remains at the same level, or even better than the high-tech devices offered by Apple and Samsung.
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 ...can find out that audiences who click on your 300x50 banners on Wordscapes running on middle-level Samsung phones at midnight have 3X higher LTV than the campaign average.
Android app promotion & marketing
The worlds biggest Open App Store for Android
Your Android App Store
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection
The fifth biggest app store by number of apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Samsung representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.