Samsung Galaxy Apps, formerly known in feature phones as Samsung Apps is an app store used for devices manufactured by Samsung Electronics that was launched in September 2009. The service is primarily shipped on Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Samsung Gear and feature phones (such as the Samsung REX and Duos) The store is available in 125 countries and it offers apps for Android, Windows Mobile and Bada platforms. Apps from this store are updated by notifying the user via the Samsung Push Service, which has been installed in over one billion smartphones over the years.
- Alibaba wants to collaborate with millions of influencers Posted on May 29, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, the company has seen larger brands like Samsung and Oral-B sign up.
- Half of mobile users agree: fitness apps are useful Posted on May 14, 2020 by Anne Freer The top three fitness apps were My Fitness Pal, Fitbit and Samsung Health.
- Over a billion of Android devices prone to hacker attacks Posted on March 09, 2020 by Anne Freer The company tested various devices by handset makers including Samsung, Motorola and Sony and noted that on many devices hackers were able to steal personal information....
- Coronavirus claims another MWC drop-out: AppsFlyer Posted on February 12, 2020 by Anne Freer The company follows Amazon, LG, Samsung, Sony and others who have already withdrawn from the event.
- Samsung creates immersive Instagram campaign to advertise Note 10 Posted on January 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Samsung has been thinking of a more special way to promote its latest Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ 5G....
- Majority of mobile users don't wake up with particular app in mind Posted on November 22, 2019 by Anne Freer ...increasingly competitive with players jockeying for position like Facebook’s recent launch of News Tab, Samsung replacing Bixby Home with Samsung Daily, and a multitude of others like CNN, Twitter, OTT players,....
- Snapchat bolsters augmented reality features with addition of 3D Paint Posted on November 04, 2019 by Anne Freer The addition resembles Samsung’s “AR Doodle” which was shipped with the Galaxy Note 10.
- Apple Pay outranks Starbucks to become most popular payment method in US Posted on October 30, 2019 by Anne Freer “The same trend should also help Google Pay and Samsung Pay, but they will continue to split the Android market.
- 5 Mobile acquisition reports that tell you changes you should do to your campaigns, right now Posted on April 08, 2020 Maybe early adopters in Houston prefer Samsung devices or users with a slower connection in New York have a high conversion rate for your gaming....
- P2P essentials: Zelle as a premier payment solution to move money Posted on March 31, 2020 Suitable for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.
- Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 ...few days after other big name workout apps such as Nike Training Club, Map My Run by Under Armour, Samsung Health and Strava, started seeing an uptick in new users.
- Basics to be considered to create a successful p2p mobile payment app Posted on October 24, 2019 ...(PayPal, Venmo, Square Cash, Alipay, M-Pesa, Airfox) or Mobile OS/Device Manufacturers (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay) Technology can’t be ignored either.
- AI and Voice trends in mobile app development for 2020 Posted on October 21, 2019 ...with the fact that the voice assistant is already integrated into a vast array of products including Samsung’s Family Hub refrigerators.
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development Guide (2019) Posted on May 12, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...browsers as well as the latest touch-based devices and has attracted clients such as Google, CNN and Samsung.
The worlds biggest Open App Store for Android
App Store Advanced Features
Proud Swede powering Entertainment on Mobiles across the World Built in Sweden. For the World.
1Mobile app store
Android app promotion & marketing
Hand-picked, Free & Premium mobile applications every day
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Samsung representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.