Fluent is a performance marketing company with expertise in creating lasting connections between brands and consumers. Leveraging a first-party data asset of 190MM+ opted-in consumer profiles, Fluent drives growth strategies to deliver superior outcomes. The team focuses on the intelligent acquisition of active and engaged consumers to increase user lifetime value. The performance-based model provides value beyond the install, driving the engagement needed to grow your app.
• Users engage with rich content and rewarding experiences on Fluent’s proprietary media properties.
• Through these digital experiences, Fluent gathers self-declared data from nearly 1MM consumers daily.
• First-party insights enable precise targeting for partners.
• Fluent connects brands with high-value users to grow their app.
300 Vesey St, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10282
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
- Third of US gamers played new games on mobile devices during quarantines Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...console games during COVID-19 lockdowns according to a survey of over 6 million Americans conducted by Fluent.
- Investors back music app Weav Run to the tune of $5m Posted on December 23, 2019 by Ben Heathcote To that end, we’re thrilled to join forces with King River, whose partners have played an influential role in some of the world’s most game-changing technologies over the past few decades.
- Holidaymakers prefer social media compared to apps for their travel research Posted on November 05, 2019 by Anne Freer Affluent travelers are more likely to use Pinterest (43%) for bookings.
- TripAdvisor expands social media advertising options Posted on October 14, 2019 by Anne Freer ...followers of our brand on sites like Facebook and Instagram, TripAdvisor is a trusted resource and influential part of their decision making process.
- 10 top events in Europe app developers & marketers should go to in 2019 Posted on January 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev ...You’ll get the chance to hear about the latest trends in the gaming industry and to connect with influential personalities.
- How Fantasy Sports Platforms Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy Posted on September 17, 2018 by Business of Apps ...advertisements to this user-base, they will certain get their return on investment, as this user-base is quite affluent and takes financial decision instantly.
- App Store Optimization (ASO) Factors and Trends in 2018 Posted on August 21, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev App icon appears in the top 3 most influential factors affecting Conversion Rate in both stores.
- Is this Year Big for Live Video Streaming App Development? Posted on August 09, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev The hard fact The saying, true as it is, YouTube no longer holds the monopoly as the most influential video platform.
- How to Plan, Start, and Grow a Successful SaaS Company Posted on June 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Local communities can also help you to get endorsements from influential people, thereby boosting word-of-mouth referrals.
- Snapchat will be launching non-skippable mobile video ads Posted on April 27, 2018 by Anne Freer However, research by Fluent has previously noted that 69% of American users of the app often skipped adverts on the app.
- Making SEO your app’s acquisition (and not only) channel Posted on February 13, 2020 In SEO terms it would mean getting links (also known as backlinks) and referrals from influential blogs and authoritative news websites thanks to your PR department.
- Top skills to look for in mobile app developers in 2020 Posted on January 13, 2020 If you’re looking to hire dedicated developers, you should know if they are fluent in Java, Kotlin for Android, and objective-C and Swift for iOS apps.
- A Viral Success: PUBG Mobile North American Launch Posted on May 16, 2019 The campaign began by partnering with some of the largest and most influential YouTube content creators in the world.
- Get acquainted with factors affecting the cost of app development Posted on March 19, 2019 ...the functionality and features of an app (which is not a sin by the way!), you cannot dismiss an influential factor, The App Development Team.
As #COVID19 cases continue to rise, leisure #travel will look very different for many Americans this summer. See be… https://t.co/7awffqIvjK(about 12 hours ago)
We are so lucky to have a strong leader like Melanie Murphy at the head of our Analytics team. Learn why communicat… https://t.co/yX6XHMGRBm(about 1 day ago)
According to Matt Conlin, "For brands striving to build loyalty in a post-COVID-19 world, the notion of customer-ce… https://t.co/Uk9MGxJ29o(about 2 days ago)
As we settle into the summer months and begin to reckon with the future of #travel post-COVID-19, we asked our audi… https://t.co/ile77zbxVZ(about 2 days ago)
Gaming has seen a substantial spike in revenue and activity as a go-to source of entertainment during quarantine.… https://t.co/TjcHoLHMhF(about 4 days ago)
- Fluent Partners with Zendesk to Enhance Consumer Experience Posted on 10th June 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- How to Maximize Your Return on Ad Spend in 4 Easy Steps Posted on 04th June 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Fluent Plans to Accelerate International Expansion in Response to Increased Demand from Advertisers Posted on 29th April 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Fluent, Inc. Announces Donation of $100,000 to Benefit COVID-19 Relief Efforts Posted on 08th April 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Fluent, Inc. Announces Acquisition of 50% Stake in Winopoly, LLC Posted on 02nd April 2020 (about 3 months ago)
Self-Serve Mobile DSP for Incent & Non-Incent Advertising (CPI, CPE, CPC, CPV and CPM)
AI-Powered Solutions to Accelerate Mobile Growth
High quality user acquisition for mobile apps and online games
Smarter Advertising in the Era of New Digital Environments
App store optimization tool for keyword research
Helping mobile app advertisers acquire quality users
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Fluent representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.