Fluent is a performance marketing company with expertise in creating lasting connections between brands and consumers. Leveraging a first-party data asset of 190MM+ opted-in consumer profiles, Fluent drives growth strategies to deliver superior outcomes. The team focuses on the intelligent acquisition of active and engaged consumers to increase user lifetime value. The performance-based model provides value beyond the install, driving the engagement needed to grow your app.
• Users engage with rich content and rewarding experiences on Fluent’s proprietary media properties.
• Through these digital experiences, Fluent gathers self-declared data from nearly 1MM consumers daily.
• First-party insights enable precise targeting for partners.
• Fluent connects brands with high-value users to grow their app.
300 Vesey St, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10282
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
- Triller partners with Influential on app influencer marketing Posted on November 05, 2020 by Anne Freer TikTok competitor app Triller has partnered with influencer measurement firm Influential to provide advertisers and influencers with more data on the effectiveness of their campaigns. Influential....
- How Fantasy Sports Platforms Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy Posted on September 17, 2018 by Business of Apps ...advertisements to this user-base, they will certain get their return on investment, as this user-base is quite affluent and takes financial decision instantly.
- Pitching Your Mobile App to Investors: Best Practices Posted on December 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Here is list of influential people who can help you reach right investors.
- Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To In 2017 Posted on January 11, 2017 by Melanie Ring It's the 9th time that this event will be drawing together the most influential B2C brands, mobile-first companies and app mega-hits.
- Apple, Google, And The Battle For China (And What It Means For The Future Of Mobile) Posted on February 15, 2016 by Jamie Giggs Three, Android users are less affluent and drive lower ad rates, and finally, the adoption of ad blockers (and Apple’s enabling of....
- App Discovery Services - How To Get Quality Users For A Free App Posted on January 13, 2014 by Appindex Fluent in French, Spanish and English, he has a Masters degree from Sciences Po Paris and an MBA from....
- A complete guide for a better app user onboarding process Posted on October 12, 2020 For people working with picture editing apps, a fluent editing journey is as important as the quality of the product.
- Making SEO your app’s acquisition (and not only) channel Posted on February 13, 2020 In SEO terms it would mean getting links (also known as backlinks) and referrals from influential blogs and authoritative news websites thanks to your PR department.
- Top skills to look for in mobile app developers in 2020 Posted on January 13, 2020 If you’re looking to hire dedicated developers, you should know if they are fluent in Java, Kotlin for Android, and objective-C and Swift for iOS apps.
- A Viral Success: PUBG Mobile North American Launch Posted on May 16, 2019 The campaign began by partnering with some of the largest and most influential YouTube content creators in the world.
- Get acquainted with factors affecting the cost of app development Posted on March 19, 2019 ...the functionality and features of an app (which is not a sin by the way!), you cannot dismiss an influential factor, The App Development Team.
For the first installment of our new "Industry Outlook 2021" blog series, industry experts from @Fluent_HQ,… https://t.co/xu4YYYiY14(about 2 days ago)
We are thrilled to announce the recipients of our 2021 Business Empowerment Program! Congratulations to… https://t.co/dXTonGuTnU(about 6 days ago)
Exciting news to ring in the new year - we're thrilled to be featured among good company on @BuiltInNewYork's Best… https://t.co/yt6cFNoPj9(about 7 days ago)
For govt. officials and healthcare advertisers, insight into consumer concerns will be key to driving adoption of t… https://t.co/ZH7N6mhTXP(about 29 days ago)
While Congress has agreed on a new stimulus package, economic recovery in the U.S. will largely depend on the succe… https://t.co/uws0qWOqh1(about 31 days ago)
- Industry Outlook: Programmatic Advertising in 2021 Posted on 19th January 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- 3 Marketing Lessons Learned From The Rise And Fall Of Quibi Posted on 13th November 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Fluent Named #14 Fastest-Growing Media Source in North America, Per Latest AppsFlyer Performance Index Posted on 12th November 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Holiday Shopping, Reimagined: Trends & Insights for Marketers Posted on 02nd November 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Limitations of First- and Third-Party Cookies for Modern Marketers Posted on 12th October 2020 (about 3 months ago)
Facebook & Instagram Mobile App & Lead Gen Advertising
Smarter Advertising in the Era of New Digital Environments
Results Through Influencers
Cross-promotion platform for apps
We Grow Apps
App monetization and mobile user acquisition
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Fluent representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.