Fluent is a performance marketing company with expertise in creating lasting connections between brands and consumers. Leveraging a first-party data asset of 190MM+ opted-in consumer profiles, Fluent drives growth strategies to deliver superior outcomes. The team focuses on the intelligent acquisition of active and engaged consumers to increase user lifetime value. The performance-based model provides value beyond the install, driving the engagement needed to grow your app.
• Users engage with rich content and rewarding experiences on Fluent’s proprietary media properties.
• Through these digital experiences, Fluent gathers self-declared data from nearly 1MM consumers daily.
• First-party insights enable precise targeting for partners.
• Fluent connects brands with high-value users to grow their app.
300 Vesey St, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10282
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
- Third of US gamers played new games on mobile devices during quarantines Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...console games during COVID-19 lockdowns according to a survey of over 6 million Americans conducted by Fluent.
- TripAdvisor expands social media advertising options Posted on October 14, 2019 by Anne Freer ...followers of our brand on sites like Facebook and Instagram, TripAdvisor is a trusted resource and influential part of their decision making process.
- 10 top events in Europe app developers & marketers should go to in 2019 Posted on January 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev ...You’ll get the chance to hear about the latest trends in the gaming industry and to connect with influential personalities.
- How Fantasy Sports Platforms Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy Posted on September 17, 2018 by Business of Apps ...advertisements to this user-base, they will certain get their return on investment, as this user-base is quite affluent and takes financial decision instantly.
- App Store Optimization (ASO) Factors and Trends in 2018 Posted on August 21, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev App icon appears in the top 3 most influential factors affecting Conversion Rate in both stores.
- Is this Year Big for Live Video Streaming App Development? Posted on August 09, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev The hard fact The saying, true as it is, YouTube no longer holds the monopoly as the most influential video platform.
- How to Plan, Start, and Grow a Successful SaaS Company Posted on June 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Local communities can also help you to get endorsements from influential people, thereby boosting word-of-mouth referrals.
- Email still top marketing priority for many digital advertisers Posted on February 07, 2018 by Anne Freer ...just 14% of marketers in 2018 overall, those who focus on millennial audiences say it is their most influential channel (45%).
- Pitching Your Mobile App to Investors: Best Practices Posted on December 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Here is list of influential people who can help you reach right investors.
- A complete guide for a better app user onboarding process Posted on October 12, 2020 For people working with picture editing apps, a fluent editing journey is as important as the quality of the product.
- Making SEO your app’s acquisition (and not only) channel Posted on February 13, 2020 In SEO terms it would mean getting links (also known as backlinks) and referrals from influential blogs and authoritative news websites thanks to your PR department.
- Top skills to look for in mobile app developers in 2020 Posted on January 13, 2020 If you’re looking to hire dedicated developers, you should know if they are fluent in Java, Kotlin for Android, and objective-C and Swift for iOS apps.
- A Viral Success: PUBG Mobile North American Launch Posted on May 16, 2019 The campaign began by partnering with some of the largest and most influential YouTube content creators in the world.
- Get acquainted with factors affecting the cost of app development Posted on March 19, 2019 ...the functionality and features of an app (which is not a sin by the way!), you cannot dismiss an influential factor, The App Development Team.
Our latest Fluent Talks webinar with @Facebook & @AdParlor, “Holiday Shopping, Reimagined: Trends & Insights for Ma… https://t.co/SBKUNnasQl(about 1 day ago)
We're hosting a webinar, “Holiday Shopping, Reimagined: Trends & Insights for Marketers” on 10/28, 3:00pm EST! Join… https://t.co/Bcjy5cEhfG(about 7 days ago)
We're kicking off our “Data Dive” blog series, where we'll explore what brands, tech vendors, & data providers are… https://t.co/L0eZCMfRmG(about 9 days ago)
The value of the #email address is evolving. Sabiha Tudesco explains what this means for advertisers in our blog on… https://t.co/DUBK7remHY(about 14 days ago)
We're leveraging our real-time survey capabilities to help advertisers better understand Americans’ 2020 #holiday s… https://t.co/XwPz3cpUqq(about 16 days ago)
- Fluent, Inc. Appoints Carla Newell to Board of Directors Posted on 01st October 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Fluent Announces Launch of Enhanced Performance Marketing Platform Powered by AWS Posted on 16th September 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Leveraging Martech to Achieve Customer-Centricity Post-COVID Posted on 08th September 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- The Future of Martech: What Does the Industry Look Like Post-COVID-19? Posted on 16th July 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Fluent Partners with Zendesk to Enhance Consumer Experience Posted on 10th June 2020 (about 4 months ago)
Results Through Influencers
Self-Serve Mobile DSP for Incent & Non-Incent Advertising (CPI, CPE, CPC, CPV and CPM)
Android app promotion & marketing
The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide.
The lens that brings new paying users into focus
Programmatic Driven Mobile User Acquisition
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Fluent representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.