Apptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals.
Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
- Radar – A market intelligence monitor for the app ecosystem. Benchmark against your market and uncover new trends. Build and monitor the market that is most relevant for your business. Receive continuous updates on competitive intelligence, market insight and real-time alerts.
- Sales Prospector – An automated pipeline for the app ecosystem. Find targeted leads quickly with the broadest dataset available on over 7 million apps and 2,900 SDKs. Sales Prospector updates your personalized pipeline in real-time with new leads.
- X Ray – Gives you access to classification tags for every app and game in the mobile ecosystem to help provide a bone-deep understanding of the elements that make an app successful. It uses machine learning to automatically tag an app’s product elements such as functions, features, monetization, game play and themes.
- Review Analysis – Get actionable insights from over 1.5 billion user reviews. Identify trends and address them before they grow into a larger problem. It’s hard to derive insight from tens of thousands of reviews. We allow you to filter through the noise and quickly focus on the reviews which are most relevant for what you’re trying to learn.
- Search Intelligence – Insights on paid and organic search results for 75k+ keywords. Uncover the most effective keywords for your business and maximize your app’s visibility. Learn which branded or non-branded keywords drive the most downloads. Keep an eye on your competitors’ keyword movements and catch changes as they happen.
- Alpha Intelligence – Investment intelligence from the app ecosystem with flexible integration. Spot signals ahead of the curve. Our app intelligence is a leading indicator of future company performance, and integrates into tools you already use for new ideas and market monitoring.
For costs and more specifics, please visit our Pricing Page.
Get data for free
Publishers can get a data report on five apps of their choosing via Apptopia’s Free Competitive Intelligence Report. Investors can get a free correlation analysis on a company of their choosing. To subscribe to their weekly insights newsletter, click here.
Apptopia is trusted by today’s top companies and brands such as Google, Visa, Coca-Cola, Target, Zoom, NBC, Unity Technologies, Microsoft, Adobe, Glu, Andreesen Horowitz and Facebook. Transparency and sustainability as it pertains to Apptopia’s data collection and estimation are of the utmost importance to the company and its employees. No personal identifiable information has ever been used or collected and the plan is to keep it that way. The company takes pride in this and will continue to build its business the right way, keeping its clients unexposed to unnecessary risk.
Apptopia lists available jobs and company benefits here, with openings in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and more.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
LATAM eCommerce retail app downloads increase 30% in August Posted on September 10, 2021 by Anne Freer ...in 2019, now ranks as the top shopping app in Latin America, according to research from app experts Apptopia.
iOS 14.5 is not disrupting in-game ad performance after all Posted on August 02, 2021 by Anne Freer According to new data from Apptopia, no clear trend to affect game download performance was observed after the roll-out of iOS 14.5. iOS....
Top verticals for mobile marketers in 2021 Posted on March 08, 2021 According to a recent survey conducted by Apptopia, 94.
You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 ...question you’ll ask on your evaluation call with an intelligence provider like the one I work for, Apptopia.
Peloton app installs rise 245%, but does it mean anything? Posted on March 26, 2020 2% YoY This article was first published on Apptopia blog.
Mobile veteran Arun Gupta joins Apptopia as Senior Vice President of Sales https://t.co/F852ZT3OFM(about 2 days ago)
RT @NewzooHQ: We've been busy working on our 2021 Global Mobile Market Report together with our partner @Apptopia. The report provides an i…(about 3 days ago)
See how the app compares to its competitors in this analysis: https://t.co/XedaTLgpBV(about 4 days ago)
Sneaker app @stadiumgoods has officially hit 5M lifetime downloads 🍻(about 4 days ago)
RT @WeArePenthera: Mobile is assumed to be most popular for on-the-go viewing, but our latest report shows that 80% watching on #mobile whi…(about 4 days ago)
- Statement on data integrity and recent industry news Posted on 17th September 2021 (about 14 hours ago)
- Apptopia announces Arun Gupta as Senior Vice President of Sales Posted on 15th September 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- Shopee overtakes Mercado Libre to be the top shopping app in LATAM Posted on 08th September 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Nike SNKRS becomes first sneaker app to hit 50M downloads Posted on 03rd September 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Top Dating Apps for H1 2021 -- Niche dating apps growing in popularity Posted on 18th August 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.