AdQuantum is a mobile marketing team that works for a share of revenue it generates, without any fees. We ONLY grow when our partners grow.
Preferred Collaboration Models: Rev Share, Profit Share
Also, work with CPI+KPI and CPA depending on our partners’ goals & needs.
What we offer:
Unique collaboration models with NO FEES and NO RISK for our clients.
An additional stream of revenue with no extra work from our partners
Additional international teams of 20+ media buyers and 80+ marketing asset designers. We handle all creatives production (banners, 2D & 3D banners, playable ads, etc.), also at NO extra cost.
Unlimited marketing spend from us (up to $5m USD per month for some of our clients)
- Financial guarantees: Risk free: our financial guarantees
- Creatives: Creative production costs are covered in Revenue Acquisition
- Profitable traffic: Our collaboration will enable you to reach all of the profitable traffic – not limited by CPI+KPI model
- Personal manager: Each client has a personal account manager
- Credit lines: We use our corporate credits lines
Focuses on app promotion from March 2013. In 2014 created EveryAds, an affiliate network for mobile apps. Later the company was sold to Rocket10. In September 2015 created eCPI Media agency. Has extensive experience of managing media budgets up to $5.5 million per month per client and driving positive ROI. Founder of AdQuantum and Money Printing Machine technology.
4th floor, 123 Buckingham Palace Road,
London, SW1W 9SH, UK
Find out more about careers with AdQuantum.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, macOS, Mobile Web|
|Groups:||App Marketing, User Acquisition|
- Top App Marketing Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Mobile PreApps Zoomd Gummicube Performcb App Growth Network Growth Rocket Apps Yoke Appodeal SDA Media Gimbal SEM Nexus FanBytes Bango AdQuantum FiveAgency Bamboo Phiture HireInfluence Big Ideas Machine Redbox Mobile Lab Cave Fourez AppAgent ARPU....
Be the first to leave a review.
Our recent gaming industry success – $3,000,000+ in Net Revenue for a casual game:
Our recent success with a fitness app – 100,000 new trial subscriptions: