GamesBoost42 is a fintech startup built to disrupt marketing and publishing of mobile games and apps. We help you increase your revenue and grow faster without investors and publishers. Earn the money you deserve and keep 100% control of your company!
How does it work?
We will fund your marketing if you have a stable UA model, scale your mobile app/game for the lowest rate on the market and keep the paperwork transparent.
Gamesboost42 is a funding partner for mobile games and apps. We’ve got two financial programs up and running helping developers achieve their goals.
1. Take-off is a program where we simply buyout the sum of money that you have on hold in the store and transfer it to your bank account within 3 days. This gives you an option to 2x your cashflow instantly!
2. Top Up is for more advanced users with a solid app economy.
Based on the prediction of our analytical system, we give you 6x-10x more than you currently generate. Will this be enough to get your app to the top of the charts?
As for other perks:
- We are not asking you to change billing details in the stores or transfer the apps to our accounts.
- We don’t require any equity or a percentage of your cashflow
- We are ready to work with projects earning at least 10 000$ monthly
- We’ve partnered up with Unlimit back to secure all of our clients and make our services even more transparent
- We’ve got a flat rate for using our funds starting at 2.2%. That’s as low as it gets.
Daria Sheina – Head of Sales GamesBoost42
Ready to answer all your questions.
GamesBoost42 LTD, Aigaiou, 83,
Flat/office 104 Lakatamia, 2302,
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
|Groups:||App Marketing, App Monetization, User Acquisition|
- Fitingo - rocking the AppStore charts with the help of AdQuantum and GamesBoost42 Posted on March 29, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on theGamesboost42 Medium channel.
- An app economy on steroids: How to grab a piece of the action Posted on February 15, 2021 ...waiting for months to receive earnings from app stores, opting for a factoring agreement with us at GamesBoost42 can help developers access funds for marketing, product testing, and rapid growth.
Be the first to leave a review.