myAppFree is the performance-based advertising platform that matches both advertisers and publishers’ needs. It gives access to exclusive traffic sources and placements, including over 40 million Sony Xperia smartphones, myAppFree powered apps, SDK & smart notifications.
Thanks to its proprietary technology and its premium partners, myAppFree can provide high quality mobile traffic worldwide to mobile apps and games, giving perfect solutions to developers, brands, agencies and ad networks to develop their business.
Join as Advertiser and get access to:
- High-retention active users from top-notch sources, including direct worldwide placements on Sony smartphones, smart notifications, native assets, reliable SDKs and more;
- The latest tracking technologies and anti-fraud tools to grant a high level of security;
- Performance-based solutions (including CPI, CPC and CPA) to meet your own KPI and marketing goals in user acquisition and revenues;
- A high level of campaign customization and delivery optimization to maximize the results with a complete control of the sources that are delivering traffic.
Join as Publisher and enjoy:
- Direct, private and long-lasting offers with high payouts to monetize traffic at best;
- A personal account on the “Universal Platform” to manage available offers and free tools like “Tracey” to check links and campaigns;
- API Integration for a quick and continuous delivery on the best mobile working offers in the worldwide market;
- Smooth invoice and payments system for secure payments and final numbers on time.
Massimo Caroli – Founder @ MYAPPFREE S.R.L.
We’re hiring! Check out our latest positions here on our Careers page.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Mobile advertising trends in Japan for 2020 Posted on January 22, 2020 If you are looking for a hassle-free advertising solution in Japan, MyAppFree can be your best chance.
- How to test links and check mobile offers Posted on 06th April 2018 (about 3 years ago)
- Are Cost Per Install campaigns worth it? Posted on 28th October 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- Fraud Traffic: The dark side of mobile digital advertising Posted on 21st September 2017 (about 3 years ago)
- How to boost your app revenues in 24h Posted on 21st August 2017 (about 4 years ago)
Be the first to leave a review.