While app downloads have rocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not the case for mobile advertising budgets – eCPMs have already dropped by 14.8%. Learn how to get the most out of the situation at Adsider LIVE, online programmatic conference coming on air from 9 AM to 6 PM (GMT) on May 21.
All Business of Apps readers will get a 20% ticket discount with special promo code: Adsider4BusinessOfApps. Get your ticket here.
During the 8-hour virtual event, you will hear 14+ highly focused speeches on app and game monetization & programmatic advertising in the cookie-less world. Among the speakers are 20 top experts from IAB Tech Lab, Google, MoPub, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Criteo, Beeswax, Coca-Cola, Adverty, Admixer, and more companies.
You’ll get a chance to ask your questions in real-time, and network with like-minded professionals from all over the world in an online chat.
Adsider LIVE conference will have two streams: New ways of app and game monetization and Programmatic in the post-cookie era.
What’s on the agenda?
- The state of gaming app marketing (AppsFlyer)
- How hypercasual publishers are influencing a worldwide advertising market (MoPub)
- Attribution and analytics for app marketers: Reaching audiences at scale (Adjust)
- App Monetization Models and Strategies (Admixer)
- Building solutions for the app and user lifecycle (Google)
- How to advertise in the post-cookie era: transparency, trust, and targeting (Beeswax)
- Panel Discussion: Making Mobile Matter (Adverty, Total Media, Picnic Media, The Digital Voice)
The recordings of all speeches will be available after the conference (only if you register before May 21).
Join Adsider LIVE and learn how to capitalize on the mobile app boom during the crisis, secure your earnings, and find new sources of revenue.