For the fourth consecutive year, Applause returns on Friday 7th of June at the W Barcelona hotel. Applause is organized by PickASO, the first app marketing agency in Spain; TheTool, the ASO tool and AppsFlyer, the world’s leading attribution tracker.
One more year, Applause will be the meeting point for 250 professionals and companies dedicated to the mobile applications industry all around the world. During the day, experts in application marketing will give us interesting insights in how to create successful strategies, organic and non-organic based on advertising campaigns through conferences, round tables and workshops.
Besides sharing the latest trends and news about the marketing of mobile applications, the congress is also focused on generating business alliances among its assistants and highlights the relevance of the sector in the global economy.
What are we talking about in this edition?
The topics that we are going to cover will be App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, Engagement / Retention, Mobile Analytics, Influencer Marketing, among others. We are going to unravel the titles of the talks, the speakers and the rest of the topics in Applause’s social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. If you don’t follow us, do it right now!
Applause is using an app for the first time to encourage networking
Applause’s app will allow you to chat with the attendees and schedule meetings before and during the congress, rate the sessions in situ, ask questions to the speakers and debate, do the check-in, answer satisfaction surveys, publish photos about Applause, games… And much more!
Games are having importance in Applause
This year we are going a step further and we are giving more visibility to mobile games. During the morning, they’ll be the theme regarding App Store Optimization, Monetization and User Acquisition, thanks to the participation of companies such as Tilting Point, Flaregames, Scopely, Social Point, Genera Games and many more that will be revealed soon.
Meet the speakers of Applause 2019
This year, besides having the best rated speakers of last editions, we are bringing new faces from leader companies of App Marketing and Mobile Growth. There will be 10 conferences in Applause 2019, plus 3 round tables and 4 workshops. We are truly glad to announce the first confirmed speakers:
- Thomas Petit, Mobile Growth expert
- Sandra Wu, Paid Content Manager, and Gessica Bicego, Head of Performance Marketing at Blistkist.
- Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant and Founder of Orainti.
- Mathias Royer, General Manager at Tilting Point (Barcelona).
- Tim Armoo, CEO and Founder at Fanbytes.
- Guy Uzilely and Diana Rubine, Spanish Market Lead and Customer Success Manager Spain at AppsFlyer.
- Jordi de los Pinos, CEO at Smadex by Headway.
- Wolfgang Peters, Head of Performance Marketing at Flaregames.
- Ekaterina Zolotareva, Customer Success Manager at TheTool.
- Moritz Daan, Partner & Co-Founder at Phiture.
- Peter Fodor, Founder and CEO at AppAgent.
- Daniel Peris, Co-Founder & CEO at TheTool.
- Jacob Krüger, consultant at Scopely.
If you are an app marketing and mobile growth professional, you have an unmissable date on Friday, June 7th 2019 in the Hotel W Barcelona (Plaça de la Rosa dels Vents 1, Barcelona). Get your Super Early Bird Tickets until April 7!