Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation. Its biggest product is a push-notification engine, which has currently been installed 2+ billion times with 10+ billion messages sent each month.
Airship’s engagement campaigns solutions can target user behaviour with high precision, letting you set triggers such as location, lifecycle stage and in-app event, and it also lets you plan multi-step campaigns. Its audience segmentation allows you to analyse your users according to a number of different metrics and specifically target them with campaigns or adverts. The engine is also fully scalable to millions of users for all campaign types.
- Huge knowledge base with case studies and industry insights
- Has worked with global brands like AirBnB and Red Bull Media House
- Offers both a marketin platform and cross-platform wallet managing studio
- Mobile app push notification open rates up 22% in March Posted on May 04, 2020 by Anne Freer Based on the analysis of over 2 billion app installs by customer engagement firm Airship, the findings also reveal that nearly 32% of website visits by opt-in users were from direct....
- Mobile wallets offer overlooked marketing opportunity Posted on August 22, 2018 by Anne Freer ...cases - send notifications," explained Danny Ackerman, senior director of product platform atUrban Airship, the digital wallet solutions provider.
- App Promotion Summit New York Updates and Ticket Discount Posted on February 09, 2017 by Jamie Giggs Early confirmed partners include industry heavyweights like Urban Airship, Criteo, AppLift, Priori Data and AdAction.
- How to Pick the Best Decision Support System for Your Mobile App Posted on August 11, 2016 by Jamie Giggs If your need is Marketing Automation and Engagement analysis… Urban Airship connects developers to users by leveraging location-based services, personalized, targeted marketing....
- Android users more than twice as likely to engage with notifications than iOS users Posted on June 03, 2015 by Andy Boxall ...are more than twice as likely to respond to a push notification than iOS users, according to Urban Airship’s most recent Notification Response Rates study.
- Average app push notification opt-in rates have dropped by 3% since 2013 Posted on April 30, 2015 by Andy Boxall ...of people opting in to app push notifications is dropping, according to research conducted by Urban Airship, which specialises in push messaging.
- Hook ‘em at Hello: Three Customer Journeys for Acquisition Posted on 20th July 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Innovate Faster and Mitigate Risk with Apptimize’s Free Feature Flags Solution Posted on 15th July 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Connect with Your Customers by Simplifying Your Mobile App Strategy Posted on 14th July 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 6 Critical Steps Before Building Your Next Customer Journey Posted on 10th July 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Marketing & Tech Teams: Creating Better Customer Experiences Together Posted on 06th July 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Top App Analytics Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Annie Trafficguard Apptopia SensorTower UXCam Kumulos Apptica Appsflyer Smartlook Localytics MixPanel Singular Kochava Appfigures Flurry Analytics Countly LeanPlum GameAnalytics Branch Metrics Airship Taplytics Apptentive Braze SocialPeta Appdynamics Heap MoEngage Appsumer Apple Analytics Google....
Qualitative analytics for iOS and Android apps
The industry's #1 Unbiased Ad-Revenue Measurement Platform for Mobile Apps
Revive your app
The unified marketing analytics platform
#1 ad fraud prevention for brands, networks and agencies
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Airship representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.