Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation. Its biggest product is a push-notification engine, which has currently been installed 2+ billion times with 10+ billion messages sent each month.
Airship’s engagement campaigns solutions can target user behaviour with high precision, letting you set triggers such as location, lifecycle stage and in-app event, and it also lets you plan multi-step campaigns. Its audience segmentation allows you to analyse your users according to a number of different metrics and specifically target them with campaigns or adverts. The engine is also fully scalable to millions of users for all campaign types.
- Huge knowledge base with case studies and industry insights
- Has worked with global brands like AirBnB and Red Bull Media House
- Offers both a marketin platform and cross-platform wallet managing studio
- Mobile app push notification open rates up 22% in March Posted on May 04, 2020 by Anne Freer Based on the analysis of over 2 billion app installs by customer engagement firm Airship, the findings also reveal that nearly 32% of website visits by opt-in users were from direct....
- Mobile wallets offer overlooked marketing opportunity Posted on August 22, 2018 by Anne Freer ...cases - send notifications," explained Danny Ackerman, senior director of product platform atUrban Airship, the digital wallet solutions provider.
- App Promotion Summit New York Updates and Ticket Discount Posted on February 09, 2017 by Jamie Giggs Early confirmed partners include industry heavyweights like Urban Airship, Criteo, AppLift, Priori Data and AdAction.
- How to Pick the Best Decision Support System for Your Mobile App Posted on August 11, 2016 by Jamie Giggs If your need is Marketing Automation and Engagement analysis… Urban Airship connects developers to users by leveraging location-based services, personalized, targeted marketing....
- Android users more than twice as likely to engage with notifications than iOS users Posted on June 03, 2015 by Andy Boxall ...are more than twice as likely to respond to a push notification than iOS users, according to Urban Airship’s most recent Notification Response Rates study.
- Average app push notification opt-in rates have dropped by 3% since 2013 Posted on April 30, 2015 by Andy Boxall ...of people opting in to app push notifications is dropping, according to research conducted by Urban Airship, which specialises in push messaging.
- 8 Stats That Reveal COVID-Driven Changes in Customer Engagement Posted on 22nd June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Why e-Retailers Should Lend Baby Boomers a Hand During the COVID-19 Pandemic Posted on 08th June 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How to Create Seamless Customer Journeys for Each Stage of the Customer Lifecycle Posted on 04th June 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- 4 Key Findings from a Historic Increase in Mobile Customer Engagement During March 2020 Posted on 29th May 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- 3 Actionable Strategies to Stay Connected with Customers During COVID-19 Posted on 21st May 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Top App Analytics Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Annie Trafficguard Apptopia SensorTower UXCam Kumulos Apptica Appsflyer Smartlook Localytics MixPanel Singular Kochava Appfigures Flurry Analytics Countly LeanPlum GameAnalytics Branch Metrics Airship Taplytics Apptentive Braze SocialPeta Appdynamics Heap MoEngage Appsumer Apple Analytics Google....
Analytics on the go
Revive your app
Data That Drives Your Mobile Roadmap
The unified marketing analytics platform
Real-time data solutions and mobile analytics and attribution attribution provider
app analytics and marketing strategy
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Airship representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.