Summer is a global influencer marketing agency that connect brands with influencers. They design and run campaigns, manage careers and maintain partnerships.
They have access to a global selection of talent and their clients include Google, ASOS, Neutrogena, Carphone Warehouse, Adidas, Jaguar and more.
- Save the date for App Promotion Summit USA (WFH) 2020 Posted on May 06, 2020 by talha Well… we were really looking forward to returning to NYC this summer for our fourth US App Promotion Summit event.
- TikTok was most downloaded non-gaming app at the start of 2020 Posted on February 12, 2020 by Anne Freer ...also flocking to the platform with ad spend on TikTok campaigns attracting a growth of 75x during the summer and autumn months 2019.
- Twitter beats expectations with revenue and DAU growth Posted on February 07, 2020 by Anne Freer " "With high hopes across the UK for the England football team in the Euros and the Summer Olympics looming, Twitter will remain top of mind for consumers and brands alike.
- Curio wins Paid User Acquisition at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Affle for Dunzo Campaign Sixt for Crazy Summer Deal Campaign Studio Mosaic for Golf GPS yellowHEAD for Pampers Campaign It was an honor....
- Travel app for millennials Leavy.co raises 'record-breaking' $14m investment Posted on November 27, 2019 by Ben Heathcote ...your family for the weekend when you are studying abroad, or heading off to Barcelona for that sunny summer job.
- Paid User Acquisition Campaign: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 21, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Affle for Dunzo Campaign Curio for Become the most interesting person Campaign Sixt for Crazy Summer Deal Campaign Studio Mosaic for Golf GPS yellowHEAD for Pampers Campaign It is just a....
- Mobile game maker Scopely hits $1.7bn valuation after fourth funding round Posted on November 03, 2019 by Ben Heathcote The injection comes after Scopely celebrated more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue this summer.
- App Growth Awards 2019 Finalists Announced Posted on October 28, 2019 by Business of Apps ...CampaignAffle for Dunzo CampaignCurio for Become the most interesting person CampaignSixt for Crazy Summer Deal CampaignStudio Mosaic for Studio Mosaic & Golf GPSyellowHEAD for Pampers CampaignBest Retention....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 By the next summer, Playrix had introduced Homescapes, another match-3 game that has very similar design and gameplay....
- Language learning app installs peak in January - how well do they perform year-round? Posted on February 25, 2020 Summer travels, and students heading back to school.
- Is the UA department shrinking? The future of growth teams in 2020 Posted on October 22, 2019 Even Uber laid off a third of its marketing department this summer.
- Optimizing for the United States holidays Posted on September 09, 2019 ...have to limit it to holidays either – building relevance around seasons and seasonal events (like Summer vacation and back-to-school) can also help your app grow.
- How to Rebound from Performance Drops Posted on July 02, 2019 This could be due to seasonality (a Christmas app is unlikely to see many installs during the summer) or from an app no longer being featured on the App Store or Play Store.
- Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2019) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Alberto Furlan Join us in NYC this summer to hear the latest top speakers in the app industry.
Tell a Better Brand Story
From Strategy to Content Creation
The Influencer Marketing Agency Built on Delivering Results
Grow your business with intelligent influencer marketing
Best Influencers Directory
Social Intelligence Meets Influencer Marketing
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Summer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.