Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Google Play Info
- Mobile games downloads in January down just slightly from December Posted on February 22, 2021 by Anne Freer ...The top 10 most downloaded mobile games generated some 233 million downloads from the App Store and Google Play in January 2021, down from 240 million in December 2020.
- Strong start: TikTok most downloaded app in first month of 2021 Posted on February 15, 2021 by Anne Freer On Google Play, Telegram rose to the top followed by, you guessed it, TikTok.
- Fitness and health in-app spending was up 70% in 2020 Posted on January 25, 2021 by Anne Freer 2% of total revenues, while Google Play generated 27.
- Downloads of Signal and Telegram apps surge as WhatsApp announces privacy changes Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer 5 million on the Apple App Store and Google Play according to Sensor Tower data, marking a rise of 43x from the week before.
- Consumers spent 35% more on apps during the 2020 festive break Posted on January 06, 2021 by Anne Freer Consumers spent an average $408 million on apps and app subscriptions on the App Store and Google Play during the festive break.
- Why your Google Play experiments may be failing Posted on March 04, 2021 While this can be done by launching new creatives and measuring a before and after impact, Google Play’s Experiments portal is especially useful when optimizing for conversion.
- Why to convert an Ecommerce store into a mobile app Posted on March 03, 2021 In general, there are two app stores available globally, the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Getting Influencers to Play with your Android Apps Posted on February 24, 2021 Get it? Play? Google Play? This is the second piece in the series on App Store Optimization (ASO), following the previous....
- 2020 Chinese app market overview Posted on February 10, 2021 The highest rank of Uplive on Google Play Top App Ranking in the United States was 155th with a slight improvement in the last 90 days....
- Privacy and Security in mHealth applications [guide] Posted on January 28, 2021 ...the App Store has more than 31,000 apps related to medicine, health, and fitness whereas Android’s Google Play has more than 16,000 medical and health care apps.
Proud Swede powering Entertainment on Mobiles across the World Built in Sweden. For the World.
Explore your Galaxy
App Store Advanced Features
Android app promotion & marketing
The worlds biggest Open App Store for Android
Your App Growth Partner
Google Play Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Play representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.