Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Google Play Info
- Zoom beats TikTok for downloads on App Store in Q2 Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer On Google Play, TikTok was the most downloaded app with 230 million installs ahead of Zoom.
- Lockdowns boost app usage and in-app spending during Q2 2020 Posted on July 13, 2020 by Anne Freer The data also shows that iOS downloads grew twice the rate (20% to 10 billion) compared to Google Play (10% to 25 billion) during the quarter.
- The COVID-19 effect: mobile app spend rose 23.4% during first half of 2020 Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer Overall, spending on the App Store and Google Play store was up 23.
- Consumers spent over $23 billion in app stores in Q1 2020 Posted on April 07, 2020 by Anne Freer iOS alone account for $15 billion whilst Google Play apps contributed $8.
- How to measure the impact of ASO Posted on August 03, 2020 Some of this data can be found right from App Store Connect or the Google Play Developer Console.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 3% year-on-year), and gaming revenue from Google Play will also reach USD27.
- How to make your apps go global: 5 tips from Wachanga CEO Posted on July 22, 2020 A/B testing on the Google Play console helps to determine what works best for their audience.
- Enabling the new normal - mobile app development in the COVID-19-Era Posted on July 14, 2020 Google Play and the App Store are set to feature AR and VR apps to serve the demanding customer base.
- A breakdown of China's Android Market Posted on July 06, 2020 Not only is Google Play banned from the country, but so are many other major players.
Android app promotion & marketing
App Store Advanced Features
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection
Multi platform appstore
The fifth biggest app store by number of apps
Proud Swede powering Entertainment on Mobiles across the World Built in Sweden. For the World.
Google Play Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Play representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.