Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Google Play Info
- Mobile game downloads and consumer spend jump in Q3 2020 Posted on October 09, 2020 by Anne Freer 6 billion games during the third quarter of the year while Google Play downloads rose 20% to 11 billion.
- In-app purchases outpace in-app ads for developer revenues Posted on October 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...are contributing significantly to non-game revenues and 97% of consumer spending on iOS and 91% on Google Play.
- 82% of free children's apps offer in-app purchases Posted on September 28, 2020 by Anne Freer uk based on data from the Google Play Store.
- Majority of Android and iOS apps do not have identifiable address of registry Posted on September 23, 2020 by Anne Freer As Google Play and the Apple App Store boast more than 4.
- Mobile ad placements and consumer app spending up because of coronavirus Posted on August 19, 2020 by Anne Freer Downloads of mobile apps and games topped 64 billion on iOS and Google Play during the same time.
- TikTok may have violated Play Store user data protection rules Posted on August 13, 2020 by Anne Freer Following the analysis, Senator Josh Hawley called for the removal of TikTok from the Google Play Store.
- Google rolls out Rewarded Interstitial and other in-app ad formats Posted on August 11, 2020 by Anne Freer Although Google Play users spend 1.
- Zoom beats TikTok for downloads on App Store in Q2 Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer On Google Play, TikTok was the most downloaded app with 230 million installs ahead of Zoom.
- Lockdowns boost app usage and in-app spending during Q2 2020 Posted on July 13, 2020 by Anne Freer The data also shows that iOS downloads grew twice the rate (20% to 10 billion) compared to Google Play (10% to 25 billion) during the quarter.
- You're evaluating mobile market intelligence wrong. Here's how to do it right Posted on October 21, 2020 Is the provider able to rank Google Play categories 1500 apps deep? The apps you are interested in might not even show up in certain....
- Guide on tapping the full potential of subscription-based apps Posted on October 19, 2020 A list of updates in Google Play and App Store provides compelling evidence suggesting that the app is kept up to date and....
- The best time for mobile app developers to self-publish is NOW Posted on October 15, 2020 ...than ever, mobile app developers should consider self-publishing their games & apps on the App Store & Google Play.
- App brands fail to practice social distancing: a case of brand infringement in the app world Posted on October 13, 2020 ...million a year), but also in that their app remained in the top 10 photo apps on the Apple App store and Google Play store every week for three years.
- Top 3 reasons why ASO is better than SEO for Mobile Apps Posted on October 01, 2020 ...web search engine when they want to find a mobile app – they search directly in the App Store or Google Play Store.
The worlds biggest Open App Store for Android
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection
Your App Growth Partner
Explore your Galaxy
Android app promotion & marketing
Hand-picked, Free & Premium mobile applications every day
Google Play Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Play representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.