Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Google Play Info
- Purchasely in-app subscription SaaS raises €1.8 million in funding Posted on June 21, 2021 by Anne Freer ...and expanding them is still a challenge for most app publishers not least because the App Store and Google Play store differ in how they integrate and promote apps.
- Top 10 mobile game downloads climb another 17% in May Posted on June 17, 2021 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, Bridge Race jumped to the top of the Google Play charts with 38 million new users.
- iOS 14 uncertainty is driving the rise of alternative Android app stores Posted on June 09, 2021 by Business of Apps While publishing on Google Play remains one of the most obvious options, the potential of acquiring users in alternative....
- Android users will be able to opt-out of tracking by the end of 2021 Posted on June 08, 2021 by Anne Freer Additionally, apps targeting Android 12 will need to declare a Google Play services normal permission in the manifest file.
- AppFollow launches new tools to drive insights to improve app performance Posted on June 04, 2021 by Anne Freer Keywords are useful to improve app ranking in organic search results on the App Store and Google Play.
- US spending on mobile games reaches 28% market share Posted on May 27, 2021 by Anne Freer ...the mobile game market is expected to reach $117 billion in player spending across the App Store and Google Play store.
- Malware detected in Google Play apps made purchases from users' phones Posted on April 22, 2021 by Anne Freer Google Play has once again suffered a bout of malware.
- In-app revenues continue to grow faster even as lockdowns come to an end Posted on April 19, 2021 by Anne Freer Among Us! is no longer among the top 10 Google Play Games, which suggests that hyper casual games may be becoming harder to compete with.
- The value of custom store listings in ASO Posted on May 24, 2021 Custom Store Listings can be used in order to improve an app’s conversion rate on the Google Play Store, as they enable ASO practitioners to localize content with laser-sharp precision.
- 4 Ways mobile apps drove health, happiness, and connectivity during the pandemic Posted on April 29, 2021 2021 and beyond Consumers will have downloaded 130 billion apps in 2020 across iOS and Google Play, up 10% year-over-year.
- Why Android is worth your advertising dollars, now more than ever Posted on April 15, 2021 GAID and Google Play Install Referrer The rules of the game are about to change but understanding how people....
- 3 Important Changes to the App Stores Posted on April 11, 2021 Google Play real money gambling policy Announced in January 2021, policy changes for the Google Play....
- User acquisition strategies to grow your app from Adjust and ironSource Posted on March 22, 2021 8 million on Google Play.
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev And it is no secret that Apple’s App Store makes more money than the Google Play Store does.
App Store Advanced Features
Android app promotion & marketing
Proud Swede powering Entertainment on Mobiles across the World Built in Sweden. For the World.
Your Android App Store
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection
The worlds biggest Open App Store for Android
Google Play Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Play representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.