Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Google Play Info
- Consumers spent over $23 billion in app stores in Q1 2020 Posted on April 07, 2020 by Anne Freer iOS alone account for $15 billion whilst Google Play apps contributed $8.
- Houseparty app offers $1 million reward for smear campaign proof Posted on April 02, 2020 by Anne Freer It has now achieved some 10 million in downloads from Google Play alone and daily downloads have shot up to 650,000 in late March.
- How to manage App Store Optimization workflow and updates efficiently Posted on April 01, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Falling behind could result in a drop in App Store and Google Play rankings.
- Asian game app publishers come out on top in latest App Annie publisher awards Posted on March 25, 2020 by Anne Freer ...(17). Tencent, NetEase and Activision Blizzard were announced as the top three global publishers for iOS and Google Play 2020.
- Disney Plus already among top 10 video streaming apps Posted on March 20, 2020 by Anne Freer ...November 2019, but has already featured among the top 10 video streaming apps in the US for iOS and Google Play.
- Coronavirus leads to surge in business app downloads and 30% more time in mobile Posted on March 19, 2020 by Anne Freer During the first week in March, 761,000 business app downloads occurred across iOS and Google Play Stores in the country - up 85% over the previous week.
- Payments app for India's teenagers FamPay banks $4.7m Posted on March 16, 2020 by Ben Heathcote ...market opportunity, FamPay attracted more than 20,000 users in just 7 days and got trending #5 on the Google Play Store.
- Google delists over 550 apps for featuring disruptive ads Posted on March 12, 2020 by Anne Freer A total of 564 apps with around 3 billion downloads were delisted from the Google Play Store for featuring disruptive ads.
- The untapped channel in app distribution: back to basics, with a twist Posted on May 20, 2020 6 million apps on Google Play and 2.
- Top 6 mobile apps categories that are winning the battle against COVID-19 Posted on April 30, 2020 ...the backdrop of pandemic, entertainment apps like Netflix, Amazon prime, HBO Now, YouTube, Spotify, Google Play Music, Snapchat, IMDb, Scrabble GO, etc.
- What app store optimization techniques are working right now? [video] Posted on April 23, 2020 ➡️ How does visibility extend beyond keywords that you target? ➡️ On Google Play, why do some keywords rank one day and disappear the next? ➡️ Why do search suggestions....
- What influences the Google algorithm when it comes to ASO? [video] Posted on April 21, 2020 ...App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 providing real case examples to help better understand ASO on Google Play.
- Is your ASO tool cut out for the job? Posted on April 08, 2020 ...Limit the Number of Keywords You Can Track When you look at how an app ranks on the App Store and Google Play Store, you will want to see the full reach of its indexation.
Multi platform appstore
The fifth biggest app store by number of apps
Proud Swede powering Entertainment on Mobiles across the World Built in Sweden. For the World.
App stores self-publishing service for Android developers
App Store Advanced Features
Google Play Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Play representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.