CROWD uses an integrated and data-driven approach for third-party brands that use them. They are currently running over 200 influencer campaigns a month and are results-driven in order for brands to reach their awareness and performance objectives.
They are based in Amsterdam and are a dedicated division at CROWD mobile.
- Product recommendation app Picker raises €1.3 million Posted on October 08, 2020 by Anne Freer “We live in a world where buying online is an overcrowded experience, good products are hidden under a mountain of junk.
- Consumers want more notifications from mobile apps in a post-COVID world Posted on October 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...mobile engagement, 91% of consumers would like mobile services to improve so they can continue to avoid crowds and spend less time in-store.
- Join "The end of IDFA - new opportunities for app monetization" webinar on October 7th Posted on October 01, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Join App Marketing and Ad Fraud webinar next Thursday 4th of June Posted on May 29, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Make UA Pay - Acquisition strategies that accelerate revenue for IAP and subscription models Posted on May 15, 2020 by talha crowdcast.
- Antoine Forest, co-founder and CEO of Stargazer, talks influencer marketing [interview] Posted on March 25, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...16-24 years old, so it’s ideal for brands in the app or mobile game space looking to speak to a young crowd.
- Machine learning-powered lending app SmartCoin closes $7m+ Series A Posted on March 18, 2020 by Ben Heathcote ...the credit-starved mass market and strong portfolio performance has helped SmartCoin stand out in a crowded fin-tech market.
- Game app install spending to double to £37 billion by 2022 Posted on March 16, 2020 by Anne Freer App stores are more crowded than ever and developers are having to increase their paid media budgets accordingly to cut through....
- Consumers spent 4x more on streaming services in 2019 Posted on January 07, 2020 by Anne Freer ...offers streaming platforms a point of differentiation in what we can see is an ever growing, and already crowded market.
- Best App Engagement Platform: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 18, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Congratulations to the teams who have made it to the final and will join the rest in the crowd, waiting for the winner to be announced, during the App Growth Awards ceremony in just a couple....
- From discovery to action: awareness & performance solutions for app marketers Posted on September 14, 2020 ...consideration with Click-to-Watch In a world of more than two million apps, it can be easy to get lost in the crowd.
- A new player in the game: How 5 developments in the gaming industry influence marketing Posted on September 08, 2020 Some game publishers also rely on digital launch events with additional incentives, or use crowdfunding simply to generate more attention, even when financing is already secured.
- App technology trends in a “Remote First” world Posted on August 17, 2020 ...(enterprise) to Discord (gaming), within dating apps, online gaming, Telehealth, and even in large online crowds during live streamed events and concerts.
- How 5G will affect the Mobile App industry in 2020–2021 Posted on June 03, 2020 Invest in technologies that will help you stand out from the crowd and prepare for the next-gen connectivity.
- Don’t hold back - UA experts offer advice on increasing app developer revenues Posted on June 02, 2020
Where Influence Happens.
End-to-end influencer marketing
Award Winning Culture + Youth Marketing Agency
Influencer Marketing Management Solution
The Leading Agency for Digital Influencer Marketing
Free Platform For Influencer Marketing & Influencer Relationship Management
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a CROWD representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.