Appcelerator Titanium is the open and extensible development environment for the platform, providing the development of native iOS, Android, BlackBerry, HTML5 and Hybrid apps. It includes an open-source SDK offering over 5000 device and OS APIs, the Eclipse-based IDE Studio, the MVC framework Alloy and Cloud Services.
- Speed up time to market with cross-platform development for native apps
- Access real-time analytics to measure results and power user engagement
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on July 22, 2016 by Alberto Furlan Appcelerator - Full-spectrum mobile development platform including back-end services and real-time analytics.....
Top 5 Cross Platform Mobile Application Development Tools Posted on February 22, 2016 by Jamie Giggs Appcelerator (Titanium) The use of native API leads to a performance win with Appcelerator’s Titanium.....
Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on October 22, 2015 by Alberto Furlan Xcode Android Studio Shoutem Xamarin Appcelerator Sencha Kinvey GO!Appzone Mag+ AppStudio Como MobileRoadie GoodBarber Meteor Fliplet Appsbar BiznessApps Appmakr Appery AppMachine AppsBuilder BuildFire AppyPie XCode The....
Businesses are unlikely to develop their own mobile app Posted on June 02, 2015 by Anne Freer However,over the past few years many new self-service platforms, such as Kony andAppcelerator have been built tooffer businesses low-cost and self-managed enterprise app development....
MBaaS provider AnyPresence opens the AnyPresence University Posted on January 15, 2015 by Andy Boxall ...out of similar 'University' initiatives from other cloud development platforms such as Xamarin and Appcelerator.
The Top Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) Providers Posted on November 24, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds Appcelerator Like most on this list, Appcelerator offers a complete end-to-end solution with its....
Ten of the Best Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools for Enterprises Posted on October 16, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds Appcelerator Appcelerator is an enterprise-focused development platform that lets developers write....
Appcelerator boosts platform with new analytics and API tools Posted on July 21, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds Enterprise-focused mobile app development platform Appcelerator has rolled-out a major update to its toolset, chucking some new analytics features and an....
- How to Create an OpenCage Geocode Connector in Axway’s Integration Builder – Part 3: Add Your Connector to AMPLIFY Central Posted on 10th December 2019 (about 11 hours ago)
- AMPLIFY Platform Demo Series – Part 7: How to automatically create APIs from your databases in API Builder Posted on 09th December 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- AMPLIFY Platform Demo Series — Part 6: Introduction to API Builder Posted on 04th December 2019 (about 7 days ago)
- From zero to app! Posted on 03rd December 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- How to run an API Builder Microservice in OpenShift – Part 1 Posted on 02nd December 2019 (about 1 week ago)
Cross Platform Mobile App Development Guide (2019) Posted on May 12, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Xamarin PhoneGap Sencha Appcelerator iFactr Kony AlphaAnywhere Redhat RhoMobile Xamarin Xamarin - is....
Pre-coded app-building blocks
Free game maker software
One link, all platforms
Rapid application development for Android
Global Content Delivery Network
a mobile source codes marketplace that grows with you!
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Appcelerator representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.