LiveCode is an open-source platform for the development of native mobile, desktop and server games and applications, created by Edinburgh-based software company RunRev. LiveCode offers a visual workflow that allows users to develop apps and games live, and provides uniquely accessible natural language syntax.
LiveCode 7 features upgrades including localisation of apps and games into any language, robust and secure connections, better monetization and seamless Unicode support for international apps. This latest version of LiveCode has full Resolution Independence, ensuring that created apps scale to fit any screen or device quickly and easily with no switching between assets for different deployment options.
- Open-source app development platform with a visual workflow
- Build better native, Mac and Linux apps with the latest upgrade
- Full RI ensures scalability across all devices
- Software development
- App development
- Visual development environment
- Edit live applications
- One code base
- Full stack app development
- Extremely multiplatform
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
- LiveCode 10, Things to be Thankful for It’s November, Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is on its way. It’s a good time to look back on what has been in equal measure a fantastic and frustrating year, and to consider the way ahead....
- LiveCode 9.6.11 Stable released We’re pleased to announce the release of 9.6.11 Stable. As well as support for Xcode 15 and iOS 17 apps, the experience on Sonoma has been improved with fixes to menus and date/time formats. This...
- LiveCode and Ventura Racing LiveCode Ltd. are proud to be sponsoring the team from Gillespies High School, in their efforts with F1 racing in schools. Their team name is Ventura Racing, and they’ve just passed stage 1 with...
- LiveCode 9.6.11 rc-1 released. Support for iOS 17 We’re delighted to bring you LiveCode 9.6.11 rc-1 today, which most importantly adds support for Xcode 15 and iOS 17 apps. This, together with fixes to the date and time formats and reworked menus...
- 6 Reasons to Get Help with Your App When might it be a good idea to get outside help with your app? You’re a developer, nobody knows your code like you do – so why would you need expert help with it? Here are some of the top...
Demo Before Download
Andromo: No-Code Android Application Development Platform
Making Mobile Apps Easy
Create cross-platform games in record time
HTML5 mobile app development framework
Codeless App Linking and QR Codes
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a LiveCode representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.