For over 12 years we have been developing flagship mobile applications – native and with Flutter – for market leaders and startups. Among our clients: KFC, Mars, Yandex, The Home Depot, SAP, Zenit bank.
We speak the same language with the stakeholders of large corporations and thriving startups:
- We offer Product Managers our product vision:
- We helped Delivery Club grow from a startup to a market leader and created a new user experience for delivery apps.
- We researched how courier services work and created the Courier and Route apps for the Labirint bookstore, which increased deliveries by 20%.
- We combine the client’s vision of the product with our knowledge and together with the client we build a customer journey map.
Technical Directors discover with us the potential of new technologies:
- We are the first to introduce technologies announced at WWDC conferences, and create an additional competitive advantage for our clients.
- Surf — Google Certified Agency, one of the first three companies to gain early access to Google technologies. We develop the Flutter standards and share them with the community in our open-source SurfGear repository.
- Together with Société Générale, we created the first Flutter banking app for corporate clients in Europe and proved that Flutter is suitable for solving banking tasks.
For Business Owners, even at the stage of choosing from several contractors, we can give free additional value:
- We proposed to the Rigla pharmacy chain to create one cross-platform app instead of six native ones and implemented the project, saving 40% of the budget.
- For KFC, we researched the network from the inside and created a custom ERP system that automated business processes and can be globally scaled to the chain restaurants.
- Based on the most effective solutions we developed a universal concept for a corporate digital space. It solves the internal tasks of the company, such as digitalization of onboarding, training, and employee development.
We are the right team when:
- you have already tested your MVP and plan to create a large-scale product;
- you want to be the first in your industry to use the successful experience of other industries;
- you create a large-scale product that changes people’s lives for the better.
We do not work on projects that relate to the distribution of alcohol-related or tobacco products, microcredits, gambling, or do not match our moral and ethical principles.
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- Support & management
1201 Orange Street, Suite 600, Wilmington DE 19801, USA
12430 Park Potomac Ave, Unit 122, Potomac MD 20854, USA
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Healthcare, Restaurant, Startup|
Player spending in mobile games down 10% while downloads jump 2.2% Posted on July 15, 2022 by Anne Freer When it comes to downloads Subway Surfers saw some of the highest installs at 26 million – a 63.
TikTok takes back top spot from Instagram in January download charts Posted on February 09, 2022 by Anne Freer In the games category, Subway Surfers led for downloads, adding 25 million new installs, led by India and Brazil.
Apple's App Tracking Transparency fails to stop third-party tracking Posted on January 10, 2022 by Anne Freer ...ten top ranked apps including Yelp, Telegram, Grubhub, Run Rich 3D, Starbucks, Streamer Life!, Subway Surfers, Cash App, DoorDash and Peacock TV.
Mobile game downloads remain flat at 4.4 billion in November 2021 Posted on December 16, 2021 by Anne Freer ...10.5%. The games rounding out the top five in terms of installs last month included Merge Animals 3D, Subway Surfers and Candy Crush Saga.
Hypercasual games score top, but which are its most successful sub-genres? Posted on December 02, 2021 by Anne Freer The leading apps by download were Subway Surfers, Talking Tom Gold Run, Talking Tom Hero Dash.
Pinterest to hit 1 billion downloads before end of year; entertainment apps set for $12 billion revenues in 2022 Posted on November 12, 2021 by Anne Freer ...LATAM. Temple Run 2, the popular mobile game, is also entering the one billion download arena, joining Subway Surfers (which is surpassing two billion installs) and Crush Saga.
Microsoft's Your Phone app links iOS and Android devices to the desktop Posted on October 03, 2018 by Andy Boxall Announced alongside new Surface computers, and part of the latest version of Windows 10, Your Phone gives instant access to photos,....
We create mobile and web apps that meet business goals and user needs.
Your technical partner for Mobile App
An Award Winning Mobile App Development Company
Full-Service Software Development and Beyond 🌟
We listen to Clients and then Build Great Apps
Custom Mobile Enterprise App Development
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Surf representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.