No list could really be complete without Google Analytics for Mobile. The internet giant offers in-app analytics not just for its own Android platform but for iOS too, as well as a solution for other platforms.
Google Analytics for Mobile enables the following:
- Understand the number of users in an app, their characteristics, and where they come from
- Measure what actions users are taking
- Measure in-app payments and revenue
- Customize reports
- Visualize user navigation paths
- Slice and dice data to understand different user groups’ behavior
- Leverage Google Analytics data in other Google products
Google Analytics for Mobile Info
Google Analytics for mobile apps is shutting down - where should developers move now? Posted on May 23, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Google Analytics for Mobile Apps is shutting down.
Mobile app data that helps you grow
App analytics & intelligence to help you beat the competition
Analytics and deep-linking platform
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Mobile measurement, attribution, and engagement
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Google Analytics for Mobile Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Analytics for Mobile representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.