No list could really be complete without Google Analytics for Mobile. The internet giant offers in-app analytics not just for its own Android platform but for iOS too, as well as a solution for other platforms.
Google Analytics for Mobile enables the following:
- Understand the number of users in an app, their characteristics, and where they come from
- Measure what actions users are taking
- Measure in-app payments and revenue
- Customize reports
- Visualize user navigation paths
- Slice and dice data to understand different user groups’ behavior
- Leverage Google Analytics data in other Google products
Google Analytics for Mobile Info
Google Analytics for mobile apps is shutting down - where should developers move now? Posted on May 23, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Google Analytics for Mobile Apps is shutting down.
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
App analytics and session recording
Data driven Inspiration for In-app advertising
Lead Generation Based on Mobile Technology Data
Win your mobile market
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Google Analytics for Mobile Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Analytics for Mobile representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.