Checkaso is an analytical platform that rates your ASO performance and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. It’s created by ASO specialists and fits users of any experience from beginners to enthusiasts with a lot of optimized apps behind.
The platform algorithms provide highly accurate data on keywords impressions and search volume, live search results, ranking history, competitor analysis for the App Store & Google Play, and more.
Get the most out of ASO right now!
Ksenia Burn is COO & CPO at Checkaso. She has been managing digital projects for over 13 years, specializing in product launches, strategic and investment consulting, high-tech marketing, and branding.
The key features of the platform are Keywords Analysis, Keywords Explorer, Keywords Ideas, Competitor Analysis, Rating and reviews, Text Editor, In-Apps, and others.
Also, Checkaso provides the universal system of indices for easy interpreting ASO data. They have different specializations and can be used depending on the project and tasks.
ASOindex is a universal assessment of the app store optimization level. Search Visibility Index shows app visibility for search traffic. Performance Index shows how efficiently the app acquires organic traffic. Browse Visibility Index shows the level of app visibility in the Browse/Explore channels.
Checkaso tools will help you:
- Search for keywords
- Work on visibility in the store
- Track all changes
- Search for growth areas
- Compose and edit text metadata
- Localize app metadata
- Work with ratings and reviews
- Track competitors’ changes
- Do competitive analysis
- Promote and track in-apps
Checkaso was released in December 2019. During this time, it has experienced a major breakthrough in the mobile market as it has grown remarkably. These are some of achievements:
- Launched more than 10 ASO tools to improve search experience and visual optimization, select and prioritize keywords, analyze competitors in detail, track performance, and promote IAP. You can try all tools on a 7-day free trial.
- Developed a system of indexes that can quickly evaluate various sides of promotion like app page optimization quality (ASOindex), app visibility for search (Search Visibility Index), efficiency of acquiring organic users (Performance Index), and the level of app visibility in Browse/Explore channels (Browse Visibility Index). Book live demo to try Checkaso in action and learn how indexes help to interpret data: https://calendly.com/checkasodemo/live-demo
- Conducted 15 training webinars, including those with Apptica, Phiture, App Masters, and Mail.ru.
- Nominated for the Best ASO Company at App Growth Awards
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization|
How do you drive your competitors out of search by optimizing in-apps? [case study] Posted on June 08, 2021 In-Apps tool /Checkaso How to outrank competitors and to take the entire page of search results? With in-app optimization,....
How indices help to interpret data correctly and build your growth strategy Posted on April 09, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH) we had David Margaryan (Head of ASO @ Checkaso) discuss indices and how they can be used to improve your ASO strategy.
You'll learn: — Who you should consider your direct competitor in search results; — How to use competitor data to o… https://t.co/pNpvk7WMLo(about 1 day ago)
July 30, 2PM GMT 🙌 Save the date! Katya, our Customer Success Manager, will show you how the new section operates… https://t.co/HYM7tvdctd(about 1 day ago)
Food delivery has become an essencial part of our life during the pandemic. In our new post we talk about how Food… https://t.co/BPYRAvIfX3(about 7 days ago)
Checkaso has a new tool that allows you to analyze the keyword intersections with competitors in a selected country… https://t.co/OjjaxsD5hH(about 8 days ago)
If you want your promotional strategy to become successful, you need to think through everything in advance.📈 In t… https://t.co/DyJIAuSIfY(about 11 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.