Health and fitness is a very broad definition for an app sector, which covers workouts, calorie counting, wellness and meditation. Apps are still second fiddle to physical services such as gyms, classes, and personal trainers, but these services continue to trend more online.
How much revenue did health and fitness apps make in 2022?
Health and fitness apps made $4.12 billion revenue in 2022, which accounted for about 15% of total health and fitness technology revenue.
What health and fitness app has the most users?
By active users, Apple Fitness has the most users at 100 million, due to the Apple Watch being the most popular smartwatch.
What is the retention rate for an average health and fitness app?
The retention rate for the average health and fitness app in 2022 was 37% on the first day, dropping to 9% by day 28.
Table of contents
- Health & Fitness Financials
- Health & Fitness Usage
- Health & Fitness Downloads
- Health & Fitness Market Share
- Health & Fitness Demographics
- Health & Fitness Benchmarks
The Health & Fitness App Report – Research, Insights and Statistics is provided as downloadable PDF document with all data presented as charts and tables. So you can easily extract graphics and individual data. It provides an overview of the sector’s financials, usage, downloads, market share, demographics, and benchmarks.
- Document: PDF
- Charts: 64
- Data Points: 788
- Pages: 76
The Health & Fitness App Report – Research, Insights and Statistics has been assembled by our in-house team of analysts at Business of Apps. We believe this is the most comprehensive report available on the app market. If you have any questions get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Charts
- Health & Fitness Annual Revenues
- Health & Fitness Forecast Revenues
- Health & Fitness Revenue Mix
- Health & Fitness App Revenues
- Health & Fitness Subscription vs Ad Revenue
- Health & Fitness Revenues by Region
- Fitbit Revenue
- Peloton Revenue
- WeightWatchers Revenue
- Calm and Headspace Revenue
- Noom Revenue
- Apple Fitness Revenue
- MyFitnessPal Revenue
- Strava Revenue
- Zwift Revenue
- Sweatcoin Revenue
- Wearable Sales
- Apple Watch Sales
- Samsung Wearable Sales
- Fitbit Sales
- Peloton Sales
- Health & Fitness App Users
- Health & Fitness Forecast App Users
- Wellness Users
- Health & Fitness Registered Users by App
- Health & Fitness Active Users by App
- Health & Fitness Subscribers by App
- MyFitnessPal Users
- Fitbit Users
- Flo Users
- Calm Users
- Headspace Users
- Sweatcoin Users
- Strava Users
- Leap Fitness Group Users
- Fitness App Market Share
- Calorie Counter Market Share
- Wellness App Market Share
- Wearable Market Share
- Heath & Fitness Downloads
- Health & Fitness Downloads by App
- MyFitnessPal Downloads
- Fitbit Downloads
- Flo Downloads
- Strava Downloads
- Calm Downloads
- Headspace Downloads
- Sweatcoin Downloads
- Leap Fitness Group Downloads
- Health & Fitness Age Demographics
- Health & Fitness Age Demographics by App Type
- Journaling Age Demographics
- Wellness Age Demographics
- Fitness Age Demographics
- Weight Loss Age Demographics
- Health & Fitness Gender Demographics
- Health & Fitness Regional Demographics
- Health & Fitness App Retention
- Health & Fitness App Install Rate
- Health & Fitness App Conversion Rate
- Health & Fitness App Install-to-Trial Rate
- Health & Fitness App Install-to-Subscription Rate
- Health & Fitness App Trial-to-Subscription Rate
- Health & Fitness CPM
- Health & Fitness Daily Usage
- Health & Fitness Subscription Costs
How does it work?
To get access to the Health & Fitness App Report – Research, Insights and Statistics hit the buy now button above. After payment you will be taken to the download page to access your Health & Fitness App – Research, Insights and Statistics PDF. If you need any help email email@example.com.
We have joined Treeapp, an incredible organization dedicated to reforesting the world. They will plant one tree for your data report purchase.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR REPORTS
“Your report gave us some very useful insights on app statistics. As we are starting to develop apps it’s crucial information”
“This report is great work, it helped us get a better understanding of revenue and growth to include it in our analysis for LatAm. It has been very useful.”
“We have found Business of Apps data to be most accurate and complete on the web.”
“All the metrics and KPIs I was looking for are in one document for a very good price. The report was exactly what I expected.”
"There was an abundance of excellent information in the report, well worth the money. There were areas which had information I haven't seen anywhere else."
"Money well spent as far as I am concerned. A clear, well-written report"
“What a great resource!”