At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on February 09, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Codrin Arsene,Head of Content atY Media Labs Artificial Intelligence is the internet’s Second Coming.
How To Fund Your App With Angel Investors & Wealthy Backers Capital Posted on December 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published onY Media Labs blog.
How To Choose an App Business Model: Reach Target Audience & Make an App Profitable Posted on December 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published on Y Media Labs blog.
To celebrate Women's History Month in March, join YML in #Atlanta for an insightful conversation with all female le… https://t.co/9ZaJPhZFRf(about 4 days ago)
A hover state gives the user a clear signal to see what’s clickable. But what if we could take it a step further an… https://t.co/fjrSTaSUWa(about 5 days ago)
By designing for moments — for the emotions we want customers to feel when using the product — we can be sure to ac… https://t.co/r1OMxuE9Ik(about 12 days ago)
RT @ArihantCapital: The size of opportunity for the Indian e-commerce market, well said by @ashishtoshniwal from @ymedialabs @IMAConclave…(about 26 days ago)
"The opportunity we see is that none of the data is talking to each other. They're all disjointed...This is where w… https://t.co/AQN5aXsGza(about 32 days ago)
- Predicting the Future of the Economy with Machine Learning Posted on 30th January 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Getting to Know Debasish Bhadra, Program Manager at YML Posted on 29th January 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- The Product Design Process: How to Capture the Right Product Moments Posted on 28th January 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Healthcare Anytime Anywhere: 7 Principles That Point to the Future of Healthcare and Technology Posted on 09th January 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- How Data Might Blow Up Your Project Plan, and Why That’s Actually a Good Thing Posted on 29th October 2019 (about 4 months ago)
Interactive, intuitive and built to impress
Top Mobile App Development Company
Dot Com Infoway
App Development Outsourcing
custom software development company
Mobile app strategy, development and support
25+ Years of Custom Software Development Experience
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.