At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on February 09, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Codrin Arsene,Head of Content atY Media Labs Artificial Intelligence is the internet’s Second Coming.
How To Fund Your App With Angel Investors & Wealthy Backers Capital Posted on December 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published onY Media Labs blog.
How To Choose an App Business Model: Reach Target Audience & Make an App Profitable Posted on December 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published on Y Media Labs blog.
RT @merhl: https://t.co/qxeNblr4GE(about 3 days ago)
Stephen Clements, YML's Chief Creative Officer, presented on "The Future of CX" at the Association of National Adve… https://t.co/nVb4RAXe4E(about 21 days ago)
RT @TomSiebel: I’m excited to unveil our new site https://t.co/VHUcQko8S8 showcasing the strength of our #AI products & the many challenges…(about 24 days ago)
https://t.co/DIn1HyXrCX(about 53 days ago)
Happy #prideday from YML. This work is a special #pride2019 collaboration between YML’s very own Mauricio Bucardo a… https://t.co/LGIUzsQwJV(about 53 days ago)
- Getting to Know: Adam Talcott – Software Engineering Manager at YML Posted on 05th August 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Stuck in the “Paradox of Choice”? Use Recommendations to Build Better CX Posted on 29th July 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Getting to Know Hamish Macphail — Chief Financial Officer at Y Media Labs Posted on 18th July 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- We Are People: What it Means to Have a People-First Approach Posted on 17th July 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Speaking the Same Language: How UX and Data Strategy Can Work Together to Design for Voice-Based AI Posted on 08th July 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Asian talent, Western management
A multi-screen agency for a multi-screen world
Native iOS and Android apps
Mobile Applications Development
An app development agency in London that turns your customers into fans.
Specialised in brand development & strategy
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.