At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on February 09, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Codrin Arsene,Head of Content atY Media Labs Artificial Intelligence is the internet’s Second Coming.
How To Fund Your App With Angel Investors & Wealthy Backers Capital Posted on December 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published onY Media Labs blog.
How To Choose an App Business Model: Reach Target Audience & Make an App Profitable Posted on December 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published on Y Media Labs blog.
How do you design a #healthcare system that balances the best of #humanity and #technology? Join YML and healthcare… https://t.co/cqicvBPEqX(about 41 days ago)
Customer experience is today’s strongest proof point or expression of a brand. Melati Belot, YML's Director of Clie… https://t.co/OPhQk5Eqgd(about 54 days ago)
“What better way to have empathy for what others are facing than to be confronted with the problems they have to so… https://t.co/XNbaRkfNrG(about 69 days ago)
@bardadela Appreciate the note! We're actively working to resolve the issue. Also, thanks for the shout out on the PWA paper!(about 69 days ago)
Check out this #data and #analytics driven story from YML Product Manager, Shayna Stewart about how evolving data s… https://t.co/VZFBPCk0SQ(about 84 days ago)
- How Data Might Blow Up Your Project Plan, and Why That’s Actually a Good Thing Posted on 29th October 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Briefing with Customer Experience: How Marketers Can Optimize the Way They Brief Agencies Posted on 16th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Getting to Know: Marcela Lay, VP of Client Engagement Posted on 14th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Don’t touch the coffee! The value of paying attention to people’s micro-experience when dealing with change. Posted on 08th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- “The CX Multiplier”: How To Get Exponential Returns On Your Marketing Spend Posted on 07th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
We solve your business challenges with proper code.
Empower Your Business With Diceus
Mobile apps with a B2B and B2C focus
Creating Excellence Through Global Partnerships
We build software that grows business
Over 20 Years Of Software & App Development
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.