At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on February 09, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Codrin Arsene,Head of Content atY Media Labs Artificial Intelligence is the internet’s Second Coming.
How To Fund Your App With Angel Investors & Wealthy Backers Capital Posted on December 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published onY Media Labs blog.
How To Choose an App Business Model: Reach Target Audience & Make an App Profitable Posted on December 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published on Y Media Labs blog.
“What better way to have empathy for what others are facing than to be confronted with the problems they have to so… https://t.co/XNbaRkfNrG(about 14 days ago)
@bardadela Appreciate the note! We're actively working to resolve the issue. Also, thanks for the shout out on the PWA paper!(about 14 days ago)
Check out this #data and #analytics driven story from YML Product Manager, Shayna Stewart about how evolving data s… https://t.co/VZFBPCk0SQ(about 29 days ago)
We're ecstatic to welcome a variety of seasoned and exceptional, senior leaders to YML! https://t.co/u1H3ClQ9VR(about 32 days ago)
If you've ever met Ashish Toshniwal then you've heard him passionately speak about the power of #SiliconValley and… https://t.co/kyty5UgWA3(about 48 days ago)
- Getting to Know: Marcela Lay, VP of Client Engagement Posted on 14th October 2019 (about 1 day ago)
- Don’t touch the coffee! The value of paying attention to people’s micro-experience when dealing with change. Posted on 08th October 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- Getting to Know: Adam Talcott – Software Engineering Manager at YML Posted on 05th August 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Stuck in the “Paradox of Choice”? Use Recommendations to Build Better CX Posted on 29th July 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- Getting to Know Hamish Macphail — Chief Financial Officer at Y Media Labs Posted on 18th July 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Bringing More Mobility in the World
Leading Mobile App Development Company
Solutions for the connected world
Build a development hub for the greatest ideas and innovations in the world
Nearshore Web & Mobile App Design and Development
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.