At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Services
- Product Strategy
- Cross Platform Development
- Mobile User Experience Design
- Mobile Quality Assurance (QA)
- Testing & Deployment
Y Media Labs Info
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Design by nature: Ethos for building a sustainable future By Melissa Belongea, Content Strategist, YML January 21, 2020 It’s 2021 and whether you believe in placebos or the positioning of the sun, the turn of a calendar year is a great excuse to breathe in...
- C3.ai, the leader in enterprise AI and a YML client, skyrockets after IPO December 14, 2020 C3.ai, renowned as the "world's largest enterprise AI production footprint," has officially IPO'd and is quickly surpassing expectations, highlighted by the...
- Uncomfortable Conversations: YML’s Ashish Toshniwal on how to make Silicon Valley more inclusive This story originally appeared in Ad Age on December 4, 2020. It is part of a recurring series of Q&As called “Uncomfortable Conversations,” taking on the sometimes tough, but always...
- YML attracts talent from leading tech companies, boasts 86% new business win rate in 2020 Seasoned talent joins from Uber, AirBnB, Google, Tesla, Amazon, Sonos and from leading agencies including AKQA, Razorfish and W+K. December 3, 2020 2020 threw businesses into complete chaos. No one knew...
- Customer experience during a pandemic: 5 steps to map a path forward By Marcela Lay, November 17, 2020 There is no question that customers' expectations have changed and will continue to change during and after the pandemic. It used to be that the customer experience...
Custom software development company
Award Winning Web + Mobile App Design & Development
Y Media Labs
A human touch in a mobile universe
Mobile App Developers
Driving business transformation through innovative mobile-first software
Mobile First Innovation Studio
Y Media Labs Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.