Generative Pre-trained Transformer or better known to you as ChatGPT. This Generative AI, based on a large language model, was launched by OpenAI on November 30th last year.
You might have heard about OpenAI’s very recent turmoil with its CEO, Sam Altman’s firing and re-hiring 5 days later. Of course such a twist with a company worth 80$ billion grabbed your attention.
Speaking of money – how Generative AI can help you to boost your app’s monetization strategy?
It’s a good question and we have Jenny to help us to figure it out.
This episode is sponsored by Perform[cb], leading outcome-based marketing company. Perform[cb] targets marketers’ ideal audience and promotes brands with AI-powered, high-value placements on a pay for performance model. Get in touch with their user acquisition team today!
Today’s Topics Include:
- Jenny Kay Pollock background
- Jenny’s take on the current state of Generative AI
- How app developers and brand can figure out if Generative AI is a good fit for their app
- How Generative AI can help with app monetization
- How to create effective prompts for Generative AI
- What Jenny would like to change about app marketing
Links and Resources:
- A free AI Prompt Engineering worksheet to help you save time and boost app revenue with AI support.
- Women and AI (WAAI) on LinkedIn
- www.womenandai.com – join a community focused on advancing the field of artificial intelligence by empowering and amplifying the voices of women in technology.
- Business Of Apps – connecting the app industry
Quotes from Jenny Kay Pollock:
“AI’s power to drive business growth is exciting! Organizations and individuals can partner with generative AI to create something better or faster!”
“AI is not going to take your job. You’re just going to have to partner with it. Collaborate with the AI to supercharge your efforts.”
“The [AI] technology is moving fast and things like corporate governance and legislation can be slow to catch up. Your board should be talking about AI strategy and AI policies.”
“AI is a new frontier and with that comes a new opportunity for more diversity.”
Brought to you by Business Of Apps
A message from App Promotion Summit
- London – 25 Apr 2024
- NYC – 27 Jun 2024
- San Francisco – 26 Sep 2024
- Berlin – 5 Dec 2024