Today people find use for Generative AI tech for so many things – entertainment, science, art and, of course, work. For the first time this tech can actually find applications for people’s daily lives, it’s easy to use, for the most part, it’s free. Yet. Just like any new tech, of course there is a flip side – Generative AI tools like ChatGPT used by hundreds of millions do threat many jobs to go extinct.
But today we want to talk about how Generative AI and AI in general can help to make life of a mobile marketer easier and we have Fouad Saeidi, CEO of App Guardians to cover for us a few major components of mobile marketers’ workflow that can be streamlined by AI.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Fouad Saeidi’s background
- What is App Guardians today
- Fouad’s take on ChatGPT
- How AI can help with mobile ad campaign personalization
- The use of AI to analyze app installs and post-install events
- The role of AI in combating mobile ad fraud
- How AI can help to improve mobile ad campaign performance
- Can AI be instrumental in dealing with ad campaign reporting?
Links and Resources:
Quotes from Fouad Saeidi:
“Leverage AI for your future refined adjacent creation”
“There will always be demand for insights and expertise; the right AI usage can just enhance our productivity”
“UA Campaigns are all about validating the who/what/when with proven hypotheses, The right Ai usage can accelerate us!”
Follow the Business Of Apps podcast