When you are looking for a new car to buy, chances are you may check how long it takes for your future ride to accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour (for non-American listeners I mean 100 km/hour). Obviously you, as an app marketer, don’t accelerate apps in space, you accelerate their growth in time.
Today, I have Yoann to tell you a story of what it took for him and his team to acquire 300k users for their fintech app Nude during the first year on the market.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Digital marketing starting point – places to discover the app
- How word of mouth took off for the app
- Nude paid advertising strategy
- How does the newsletter marketing channel work for the app?
- What Yoann would like to change in mobile marketing the most
- Android or iOS?
- Yoann’s first mobile phone
- Leaving his smartphone at home, what features would Yoann miss most?
- What features Yoann would like to see added to his smartphone?
Links and Resources:
Quotes from Yoann Pavy:
“We wanted to be really transparent with our customers – no jargon, very easy-going voice, we are not hiding the fig leaves.“
“We came on the market differentiated with a single goal which made our job in marketing with my team a lot easier.”
“We got focused really early on how could we accelerate its virality and word of mouth through our product.”
Follow the Business Of Apps podcast