Is Influencer Marketing efficient for an app promotion?
What is Influencer Marketing you ask?
In a nutshell, it’s how social media users with big number of loyal followers help brand to promote their products and services. Apps are just another product that Influencers can help brands with. Influencer marketing is the most powerful form of marketing because of accurate product-audience fit.
Today’s guest is Jidé Maduako, co-founder and CEO of Yoke Network, a platform for performance influencer marketing and content creation for native ads.
Today’s Topics Include:
- What is influencer marketing?
- Who are micro influencers?
- Why is influencer marketing effective for brands?
- Influencer marketing should focus on brand awareness and results to avoid:
- Misalignment of audience
- Inauthentic advertising
- Lack of skill
- Conflicts of interest
- TikTok vs. Other Platforms: TikTok is all about creativity, not a person’s status
- Statistics: TikTok ad campaigns easy to use but not as sophisticated as other platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
- Influencer Marketing Trends: Advertisers are focusing more on investing in and understanding TikTok, short-form video platforms, and in-house production
Links and Resources:
Quotes by Jidé Maduako:
“This is helping brands and apps to establish their presence on TikTok as a platform, which I believe is the biggest opportunity for advertisers since Instagram.”
“There’s a lot more micro influencers than there are macro influencers or celebrities.”
“The influencers have the trust of their audience and anything they do recommend works at scale.”
“TikTok has unearthed a world of creativity because it’s so easy to chop and edit, and add effects to the videos that it allows anybody to look amazing.”